Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #61
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Chrysler is so proffesional that they use their employees Forum Acces to prove themselves right on an internet forum to "save face."

Basically what E30 girl has done, has proved to us that Hind Chrysler, or w/e it is, will go out of their way to make YOU their trusted customer, look like a jackass/idiot.

Proof of this... THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING!!!! lol

Really, that Youtube video didn't tarnish your name that bad because W2W looked unproffesional, lol then you come on here and start bashing away on the keyboard? You blew away all your credibility 3 pages ago, DOESN"T matter if W2W is wrong, youre an idiot, and a fail-dealership. Probably why youre so paranoid over 65$.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Good luck on your lawsuit, MAYBE youll recoup some cash out of all the sales you just managed to lose.
I know I wouldn't shop there.

And You wanna know why? NOT Because of what W2W said, I could care less what he said, but because youre so smart and genius you come here posting on your high stool with your superiority complex. Who gives a shit.
LOL
Yup!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #62
TNation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
and you're the 20 year old kid on the automotive internet forum, who pretends to know all, whom doesn't own a vehicle to start with yet you find it appropriate to insult other more respectable members who positively contribute to this community. Talk about arrogant ignorance. Since you're already dealer lotboy/ sales assistant, keep trying for that service manager position for next summer's part time work, you've already got the ignorant attitude down!!
lollll @ dinan_m5

Last edited by TNation; 07-10-2009 at 12:09 AM.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #63
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
You don't know me or what I drive, let alone how much I sell dumbass. The only beneficial experience you could provide to this community would be if you either ended your life or stopped name-dropping cars like the true baller you clearly believe you are hahaha
your $120,000 dollar vehicles are the shit Mark, you're the ****ing man right?? Get back to your night job, on your knees.

says the guy who has a summer job working at toyota, the guy who claims he knows everything about cars he hasn't even seen before and on top of that he has some really odd thoughts for a dude in his blog linked in his sig. and wait mark isnt the man. yeah ok i dont even know him and i can tell he is more educated then you will ever be. look at your posts.... then look at his
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:55 PM   #64
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
You don't know me or what I drive, let alone how much I sell dumbass. The only beneficial experience you could provide to this community would be if you either ended your life or stopped name-dropping cars like the true baller you clearly believe you are hahaha
your $120,000 dollar vehicles are the shit Mark, you're the ****ing man right?? Get back to your night job, on your knees.
Isn't that a personal attack?

I thought that was a bannable offense? Mods?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #65
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler in his own little world View Post
...and I respect those older than me...
You should try to practice what you preach.
Now gtfo.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #66
TNation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
says the guy who has a summer job working at toyota, the guy who claims he knows everything about cars he hasn't even seen before and on top of that he has some really odd thoughts for a dude in his blog linked in his sig. and wait mark isnt the man. yeah ok i dont even know him and i can tell he is more educated then you will ever be. look at your posts.... then look at his
You forgot that I demo cars you haven't detailed before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
Isn't that a personal attack?

I thought that was a bannable offense? Mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_M5 View Post
You should try to practice what you preach.
Now gtfo.
If he had more intelligence than yourself, I'd probably respect him. Hard to respect someone like him.

Last edited by TNation; 07-10-2009 at 12:16 AM.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #67
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

My GM dealership goes out of their way for customer service. For example, my out of warranty wind deflector was broken where it was wrapped underneath the hood. Accessories are covered for one year where I thought it would be part of the 3 yr warrantly. I called my SA, he looked at it and though it was out of warranty, they said they would do it under a 'goodwill' offer. Another recent example is where I saw some minor bubbling in the front pass door by the crimped area. I showed my SA. He told me rust warranty is only for rust through (the big catch) and is valid for 5 yrs. Since my truck is only 4 years it wouldn't have qualified, however, they decided to do it again as goodwill. I only need to pay $100 which is well worth it. A win-win solution. Though GM is hurting just like other North American dealerships they will go out of their way to keep the customer happy. It's in their best interest. Though the bulb was not factory, they could have explained it verbally; it's their duty to do so and not expect the customer to read every fine line. At least my dealership SA does that whether it's an extra step or not.

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #68
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
You forgot that I demo cars you haven't detailed before.
And i care because? if you want to bring attention to yourself and cause drama get your own ****ing thread. you are seriously annoying. you obviously do it to get attention, so if you want all this attention keep it out of my thread and get your own. the new thread button is above other forum topics go ahead and use it. but dont start shit in my thread please and thank you.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #69
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slemmer View Post
Though the bulb was not factory, they could have explained it verbally; it's their duty to do so and not expect the customer to read every fine line. At least my dealership SA does that whether it's an extra step or not.
has nothing to do with the bulbs not being factory.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #70
daytona
6th Gear Member

Its more than the value of the repair but how both parties handled it.A harness cost probably $5 for the dealership and would have taken them 10 minutes tops to replace it,they decided to punish the owner with BS warranties fine print and not cover it?.The owner imho waited waaaay too long to find the problem and his immature threats only made the rep stand his ground.No lawyers are going to get involved for this kind of case so no more of "I'm calling my lawyer threats".It would have been so much easier for the dealership to replace a $5 part and not lose a customer,last thing Chrysler needs is less customers now.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #71
328trackrat
2nd Gear Member

how many posts is rendered going to brag about his 120,000 vehicle in one day seriously get over yourself buddy.
328trackrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #72
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328trackrat View Post
how many posts is rendered going to brag about his 120,000 vehicle in one day seriously get over yourself buddy.
you dont know him he loves cars,its ok to brag if you can back it up.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #73
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
you dont know him he loves cars,its ok to brag if you can back it up.

Exactly thanks daytona!, besides, all my cars are shit boxes according to Tnation and trackrat guy anyways! But at least I own a car/cars to brag about unlike tnation who insists he's the ultimate car assistant/ lot boy in this community. Now go do something useful ultimate errandboy/tnation/Tyler and fetch me a coffee.

I would say that's a personal attack towards me from TNation! Mods, ban him finallly for good! He's way too annoying for his own good!

I'd comment on your ridiculous ignorant post but you're just a 20 year old kid, I don't want to make you cry to your mother!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #74
damameke
6th Gear Member

ok.. i ought to admit..I am addicted to maxbimmer forum,,

I gotta to log in to check what is the next post for this thread and the Mrs Suaga BMW expansion
thread..else my hands will be shaking

Rather entertaining...time to see my therapist.

Last edited by damameke; 07-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.
damameke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #75
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
ok.. i ought to admit..I am addicted to maxbimmer forum,,

I gotta to log in to check what is the next post for this thread and the Mrs Suaga BMW expansion
thread..else my hands are shaking

Rather entertaining...time to see my therapist.
you might be out of luck because I think that other thread got deleted.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: