Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #46
rendered
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,746


Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
get owned



get pwned again

hahaha what an owning
this Zach guy sounds like a real tool, who swears at service managers over $65 bulb? Come on man, get some class. You're the guy who bought the Compass in the first place hahaha
And you're the 20 year old kid on the automotive Internet forum, who pretends to know all, whom doesn't own a vehicle to start with yet you find it appropriate to insult other more respectable members who positively contribute to this community. Talk about arrogant ignorance. Since you're already dealer lotboy/ sales assistant, keep trying for that service manager position for next summer's part time work, you've already got the ignorant attitude down!!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #47
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member
 
StikiGreenZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milton, ON
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
And you're the 20 year old kid on the automotive Internet forum, who pretends to know all, whom doesn't own a vehicle to start with yet you find it appropriate to insult other more respectable members who positively contribute to this community. Talk about arrogant ignorance. Since you're already dealer lotboy/ sales assistant, keep trying for that service manager position for next summer's part time work, you've already got the ignorant attitude down!!
Nice one Mark!
__________________
-

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #48
Fel
Not Banned
 
Fel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Schomberg
Posts: 4,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
And you're the 20 year old kid on the automotive Internet forum, who pretends to know all, whom doesn't own a vehicle to start with yet you find it appropriate to insult other more respectable members who positively contribute to this community. Talk about arrogant ignorance. Since you're already dealer lotboy/ sales assistant, keep trying for that service manager position for next summer's part time work, you've already got the ignorant attitude down!!
... well put.

hahaha what an owning
(is that even english anymore?)

This is another thread that's gotten out of hand... there have been a few of these in the last couple days. Max is getting interesting again with all this drama!

I don't have a side to pick in this argument, because there is so much conflicting information. I'm inclined to believe Zach a little bit, simply because I know the kind of bullshit dealerships pull to try and push responsibility. Ultimately it's never their fault, and if it is their fault, they never admit it.

On the other hand, I can't help but think of the way Zach reacts to some of these situations (because we've all seen it unfold before)... and I have images of his salty tears still in my mind (or meejiz on his face, whichever).

Keep going, though!! This is nothing but entertaining!
__________________
Fel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #49
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
There is something call a phone,why didnt the service manager just say you need this and this replaced and it would cost this much and let the customer decide on the next step.If the mechanic knew the problems why didnt the customer rep just call the customer and explain to him the billing.Like I mentioned the customer didnt make things better by swearing and the rep made it worst by laughing at him.Really sad to say this is very normal for dealerships to overcharge or overestimate a job.The successful ones always do this since they have a reputation for service but that comes at a higher cost for estimates.My mechanic knows a lot more about cars than most specialize dealerships in fact many times he gets calls from BMW and VW mechanics who are his friend asking for advise.His shop is the typical mom and pop shop,two lifts in a garage impossible to find unless you know exactly where it is,he charges lower rates because his overhead is lower,and never once he overcharged me and always gave the part back to me.Hes almost like family..
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #50
europrince
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North York
Posts: 6,729
this thread and the BMW of Mississauga expansion thread keep my work day from getting boring. they are both getting better and better
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #51
BigD
the misanthropist
 
BigD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: a house
Posts: 6,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
this thread and the BMW of Mississauga expansion thread keep my work day from getting boring. they are both getting better and better
You and me both man, holy ****. I had to go get a popcorn refill at lunch, cause it's all still going strong.
__________________
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #52
mirek
6th Gear Member
 
mirek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
In this country it is illegal to tape someone with audio without their knowledge which is what Zach has done. On top of this it is even more illegal to post said video/audio on the internet/public forum without the consent of all parties in the recording.
In Canada it is only illegal to intercept and record a conversation, where neither party is aware of the recording. If one of the party's is aware (such as zach was), then it is fully legal.

However I still think he's a douche.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #53
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member
 
E30 Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 2,431
Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
There is something call a phone,why didnt the service manager just say you need this and this replaced and it would cost this much and let the customer decide on the next step.If the mechanic knew the problems why didnt the customer rep just call the customer and explain to him the billing.Like I mentioned the customer didnt make things better by swearing and the rep made it worst by laughing at him.Really sad to say this is very normal for dealerships to overcharge or overestimate a job.The successful ones always do this since they have a reputation for service but that comes at a higher cost for estimates.My mechanic knows a lot more about cars than most specialize dealerships in fact many times he gets calls from BMW and VW mechanics who are his friend asking for advise.His shop is the typical mom and pop shop,two lifts in a garage impossible to find unless you know exactly where it is,he charges lower rates because his overhead is lower,and never once he overcharged me and always gave the part back to me.Hes almost like family..

To repeat myself....

If the video was still up the you could see that Zach ADMITS to being explained about the problem a year ago at which point he had decided to do nothing about it because he didn't want to pay. We were able to get the bulb working for him at the time but it would have gone out eventually which it did.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #54
W2WDETAILING
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East York
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30 girl View Post
to repeat myself....

If the video was still up the you could see that zach admits to being explained about the problem a year ago at which point he had decided to do nothing about it because he didn't want to pay. We were able to get the bulb working for him at the time but it would have gone out eventually which it did.
darren your a moron stop trying to cover your ass your only making yourself look stupider and stupider as you post! It was covered under warranty of course i didn't have to pay. I borrowed a car for the time you had my vehicle which was for 3 or 4 days then i had toi wait a week untill the transmission came in then another few days for that. Replacing a connector would ob been covered under warranty the bulbs that were in the car were brand new and were 100% fine. Because you have decided to try to argue with me on this form just goes to prove your stupidity and un professionalism. Darren don't play with fire if you cant handle being burnt.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #55
W2WDETAILING
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East York
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
if you replaced the bulb what's the problem then? you're confusing.
with my vehicle at least when the light burns out or in my case shorts, it tripps the tipim module. when you replace the bulb the light wont work untill you reset the tipim.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #56
W2WDETAILING
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East York
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
Thank you why is this so hard for other people to get. You mess with a vehicle that has warranty and then something brakes how is that covered it's not a defect. When the problem was explained before looking at it he would have been told it was covered...when we got in there and found that it was broken because of something the customer did no that isn't warranty.

yeah ok i never messed with anything stop trying to buy support with your lies me replacing a bulb because the original bulb shorted out. how is that messing with my vehicle. did i go to my headlight socket and make it char it? so this is my fault.... umm yeah no buddy.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #57
W2WDETAILING
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East York
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
To repeat myself....

If the video was still up the you could see that Zach ADMITS to being explained about the problem a year ago at which point he had decided to do nothing about it because he didn't want to pay. We were able to get the bulb working for him at the time but it would have gone out eventually which it did.
um the only thing i admitted was the fact that i missed the part in the invoice that UNCLEARLY states headlight connector broken. get your facts straight!
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #58
W2WDETAILING
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East York
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
The bulb was broken because he tampered with it and unfortunetly warranty only covers manufacturers defects so the part wasn't covered and the customer decided he didn't want to replace the parts needed so they broke again.

the bulb was new how many times do i have to say it like come on your tech was the one under the hood playing with the bulb and the piece came off they threw it in the glovebox and re connected the headlight. how more clearer can i make it. do you just not understand.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #59
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
One thing that really bothers me is the HUGE LACK OF Customer service. I mean is it really beneficial for a huge corp like Chrysler to go through all this ****ing hassle, when it clearly isnt a big deal to fix a ****ing harness when it can be placed under warranty write offs?!?!

Very dissappointing if you ask me. I bought a brand new VW GLX Anniversary Jetta a few years ago and had NOTHING BUT Problems.... The service manager at Queensway VW/Audi was OUTSTANDING! He was always patient and very honest and treated me like any great customer. I never felt that I had to get upset with him or anyone EVER.

That was definately a wonderful experience with Queensway!! Fantastic Customer Service. I would buy a car there just bc they were soooooooo Nice and very supportive and professional.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #60
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
One thing that really bothers me is the HUGE LACK OF Customer service. I mean is it really beneficial for a huge corp like Chrysler to go through all this ****ing hassle, when it clearly isnt a big deal to fix a ****ing harness when it can be placed under warranty write offs?!?!

Very dissappointing if you ask me. I bought a brand new VW GLX Anniversary Jetta a few years ago and had NOTHING BUT Problems.... The service manager at Queensway VW/Audi was OUTSTANDING! He was always patient and very honest and treated me like any great customer. I never felt that I had to get upset with him or anyone EVER.

That was definately a wonderful experience with Queensway!! Fantastic Customer Service. I would buy a car there just bc they were soooooooo Nice and very supportive and professional.


Chrysler is so proffesional that they use their employees Forum Acces to prove themselves right on an internet forum to "save face."

Basically what E30 girl has done, has proved to us that Hind Chrysler, or w/e it is, will go out of their way to make YOU their trusted customer, look like a jackass/idiot.

Proof of this... THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING!!!! lol

Really, that Youtube video didn't tarnish your name that bad because W2W looked unproffesional, lol then you come on here and start bashing away on the keyboard? You blew away all your credibility 3 pages ago, DOESN"T matter if W2W is wrong, youre an idiot, and a fail-dealership. Probably why youre so paranoid over 65$.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Good luck on your lawsuit, MAYBE youll recoup some cash out of all the sales you just managed to lose.
I know I wouldn't shop there.

And You wanna know why? NOT Because of what W2W said, I could care less what he said, but because youre so smart and genius you come here posting on your high stool with your superiority complex. Who gives a shit. You know the Kid wants to rant blow off some steam, you just FUELED your own demise you dimwhit.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015