Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #16
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
Just to clarify some issue of Zach’s last experience at Craig Hind Chrysler. The vehicle was brought to us with a concern with the headlights not working after our inspection we left a detailed description of our findings on the customer invoice informing the customer to replace his aftermarket bulb due to the fact it was broken. Exactly one year later we see the client again stating that he did not read the invoice and there for we should be responsible for the repairs at no charge, not sure how this falls on the dealership when the initial inspection over a year ago was very detailed and Zach did not do any recommended repairs at that time.
Ouch. The truth comes out... I take it you work at Chrysler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble65 View Post
What are you talking about? All dealership, including BMW have horrible customer service. It all depends on the dealership, issue with the vehicle and person dealing with the issue.
This is true... it doesn't matter what they sell, a dealership is a stand alone thing that determines how it runs itself. The people that work there either give a shit or don't, no matter what their sales guys are peddling. I've had good and bad experiences at the same dealership dealing with different people, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you catch the service rep on a bad day. It's always worse when most people at the dealership are in a shitty mood because they fuel it in each other and it brings the whole place down.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #17
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
Ouch. The truth comes out... I take it you work at Chrysler?

This is true... it doesn't matter what they sell, a dealership is a stand alone thing that determines how it runs itself. The people that work there either give a shit or don't, no matter what their sales guys are peddling. I've had good and bad experiences at the same dealership dealing with different people, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you catch the service rep on a bad day. It's always worse when most people at the dealership are in a shitty mood because they fuel it in each other and it brings the whole place down.
Ya I do work for Craig Hind Chrysler but it wasn't me who actually posted this morning it was my boss whe is featured in the video.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #18
W2WDETAILING
Banned

ive told your BOSS about this when it happened he has no recollection. i live in Toronto and in acton i don't have time to deal with things i was in the area that day and had some time so i thought i would get it done and i was informed by someone that the harness had to be replaced no one knew what to do and i sure as hell don't have time to bring it to them to look at for hours. the other ad visor there said the whole harness had to be replaced.

your boss was more then willing to do it before when i spoke with him on the phone. its kind of hard to get your vehicle serviced when your about 100km away from the dealer! and all the paper said was headlight socket broken. my invoice was 3 pages long. ANYONE could of missed those 3 words. BUT my question is why was my headlight re-connected without that fitting.....so the tech screwed up while the car was there i should of got a call saying it needs to be replaced its broken. I left the dealer after being told its fixed i took their word for it and missed it in the paper.

and it was never recommended PROPERLY!!!! anyways its done and fixed and tell your BOSS im waiting for the phone call from the lawyer.... and also tell him how much of a drama queen he is instead of contacting me about the video he calls me this morning to tell me i will be hearing from his lawyer...what a joke

Last edited by W2WDETAILING; 07-08-2009 at 11:21 AM.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #19
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Zach to sum things up here you admittedly made a mistake and did not read your invoice properly the dealer did there job the TIPM module was reset using your existing brioken bulb just like the work order explains. A year has past since your original inspection. T touch base on the Drama Queen comment wow you leaving the dealership cursing and swearing with ladies and children present in the drive thru that's a Drama QUEEEN all over $65 I guess the detailing bussiness is slow
Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #20
sirex
King Sirex

i love it when they tell you something, and then the paper work says something else, so you go on life thinking it was done, but then the paper work says otherwise.

Really good work and something that you guys should be super proud of. Ive had Rogers pull shit like that on me, where they Reps on the phone say one thing, then the paper work says something completely different, and in the end, the customer foots the bill because the paper work is their holy bible.

**** that shit.

E30, he didn't make a mistake, your REP did when he said everything was done, then hands him an invoice and he misses something its his fault? What about your Rep, is he not accountable for his actions in TELLING someone something wrong in the first place? give me a break, I see this shit all the ****ing time, and to have the audacity to come back and say that its his fault is stupid.

W/E the best way to show them is to just not purchase their products or deal with them anymore. WAIT a second, people already did that with chrysler, thats why theyre broke ass now haha. What a joke.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #21
xlash
Still learning....

^^ I have to agree with that. All the top telecom companies do that and I wouldn't put it past car dealerships, especially Chrysler.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #22
Arash
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Zach to sum things up here you admittedly made a mistake and did not read your invoice properly the dealer did there job the TIPM module was reset using your existing brioken bulb just like the work order explains. A year has past since your original inspection. T touch base on the Drama Queen comment wow you leaving the dealership cursing and swearing with ladies and children present in the drive thru that's a Drama QUEEEN all over $65 I guess the detailing bussiness is slow
lol pwned
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #23
rendered
6th Gear Member

BMW toronto has pulled similar BS with me but on a much greater scale with my $120,000 vehicles! They're just as bad as any other horrible dealership!

So don't feel bad, I too dislike dealing with uneducated arrogant service managers! It seems like you definatly have ran into one!

I think these customer service industry people forget what field they're working in and the goal of their job title at the end of the day! " making customers happy and solving their vehicles problems right the first time". A lot of people in this industry have forgotten the age old rule, "customer is always right"

Imagine the nerve of this fool posting through lindseys account!

Do your job right the first time and you won't have angry customers mr service manager!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #24
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
i love it when they tell you something, and then the paper work says something else, so you go on life thinking it was done, but then the paper work says otherwise.

Really good work and something that you guys should be super proud of. Ive had Rogers pull shit like that on me, where they Reps on the phone say one thing, then the paper work says something completely different, and in the end, the customer foots the bill because the paper work is their holy bible.

**** that shit.

E30, he didn't make a mistake, your REP did when he said everything was done, then hands him an invoice and he misses something its his fault? What about your Rep, is he not accountable for his actions in TELLING someone something wrong in the first place? give me a break, I see this shit all the ****ing time, and to have the audacity to come back and say that its his fault is stupid.

W/E the best way to show them is to just not purchase their products or deal with them anymore. WAIT a second, people already did that with chrysler, thats why theyre broke ass now haha. What a joke.
If you actually take the time to watch/listen to the video you will see that he admits to being told what the problem was and what needed to be replaced when he picked up his car. We did our jobs it isn't our fault that he decided not to do anything about it.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #25
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

I think I've lost $65 just reading all this crap.

IMHO there are 3 sides to every story: yours, theirs and the truth. Unfortunately, illegally recording along with all the slander, libel and defamation of the dealership and its personnel is going to make matters worse.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #26
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE BUT THE PERSON WHO MADE THE REAL MISTAKE WAS THE PERSON WHO PUT THE BROKEN BULB BACK IN WHY WOULD YOU RESET THE MODULE THEN PUT THE BULB BACK IN ITS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO TRIP IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WORK ORDER SAYS REPLACE BULBS.. THOSE BULBS WERE BRAND NEW AT THE TIME I LOOKED AT THE WORK ORDER AND THOUGHT IT WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE THE BULB WAS NEW AND THE HEADLIGHT WAS ON AND WORKING. IF YOU GUYS SAY THE TERMINAL IS CHARRED THEN WHY WASN'T IT FIXED????????? ITS CLEARLY STATED IN YOUR WORK ORDER!!!!

AND DON'T PULL THAT "THERE WERE KIDS IN THERE" THERE GIVE ME A BREAK! AND I WAS IN THERE EARLY SPRING TO HAVE THE ENGINE LOOKED AT THAT"S WHEN THE GUY TOLD ME I NEED A NEW HARNESS.

YOU GUYS ARE OBVIOUSLY COVERING YOUR ASS ON EVERYTHING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NO DETAILING ISN'T SLOW i WORK FULL TIME DETAILING IS FOR FRIDAYS AND THE WEEKEND. ID RATHER NOT THROW AWAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR NO REASON I BREAK MY BACK DAY AFTER DAY SO I CAN ENJOY MY LIFE.

IN THE SECOND PICTURE YOU CAN SEE THE PIECE THAT HAS SEPARATED FROM THE HEADLIGHT, IT WAS PUT IN MY GLOVE BOX!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CRAIG HIND.jpg (264.5 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg HEADLIGHT FAIL.jpg (109.2 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by W2WDETAILING; 07-08-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #27
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
BMW toronto has pulled similar BS with me but on a much greater scale with my $120,000 vehicles! They're just as bad as any other horrible dealership!

So don't feel bad, I too dislike dealing with uneducated arrogant service managers! It seems like you definatly have ran into one!

I think these customer service industry people forget what field they're working in and the goal of their job title at the end of the day! " making customers happy and solving their vehicles problems right the first time". A lot of people in this industry have forgotten the age old rule, "customer is always right"

Imagine the nerve of this fool posting through lindseys account!

Do your job right the first time and you won't have angry customers mr service manager!
Finally someone on the same page as me. i couldn't of said it any better myself.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #28
sirex
King Sirex

can someone explain this to me a little betteR, the video doesn't work , and I dont think I fully understand the problem between all the capital letters, etc.

So far what I understand is that something burnt out because of a broken bulb. The techs cleared the CPU of the problem, but the put the same broken bulb into the socket, causing the problem again.

In any case, you realize your customer traveled all the way out to see you, you know he bought his car from you and could potentially bring in more clients/etc, and yet instead of fixing something that you say is oonly worth 65$ you make him go through this agrevation of dealing with customer service?

E30 you called W2W cheap for 65$, well wtf he spent how many thousands of dollas on his car from your shitty dealer ship in the first place. Im not saying give customers free shit but you can show some professionalism in this manner anyway. If your customer doesn't act profesionally, doesn't mean you should act like a big baby either and dick around your customers.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:24 PM   #29
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
can someone explain this to me a little betteR, the video doesn't work , and I dont think I fully understand the problem between all the capital letters, etc.

So far what I understand is that something burnt out because of a broken bulb. The techs cleared the CPU of the problem, but the put the same broken bulb into the socket, causing the problem again.

In any case, you realize your customer traveled all the way out to see you, you know he bought his car from you and could potentially bring in more clients/etc, and yet instead of fixing something that you say is oonly worth 65$ you make him go through this agrevation of dealing with customer service?

E30 you called W2W cheap for 65$, well wtf he spent how many thousands of dollas on his car from your shitty dealer ship in the first place. Im not saying give customers free shit but you can show some professionalism in this manner anyway. If your customer doesn't act profesionally, doesn't mean you should act like a big baby either and dick around your customers.
i didnt buy the vehicle at this dealer but they have done warranty work on the car (tie rod ends and they replaced the faulty transmission and a bunch of other things) they also mis informed me about my warranty and that caused a slew of problems. They were the only dealer that i would go to untill this happened. quick rundown i brought the vehicle in the bulbs were new they reset the headlight module which takes about a few min then they put the bulb that was detached from the base back in the housing and connected it.

The video has been removed since i received a phone call while i was at work in Vaughn this morning from the service manager, aka the guy using e30 girls account to post. He stated that he saw the video and i told him i will remove it he then stated i will be hearing from his lawyer and he is suing me?!?!?!?!?.

I went to my moms house in Toronto removed the video then went back to work....the video was about me and him discussing this and he was arguing with me and giving me the most bullshit answers and refusing to fix a problem that i would"t have if they did it right the first time. i hope that sums it up
so they cause problems because they tell me something is covered under warranty then i go back to get it fixed they say no, then this headlight bullshit,, and now he says he's suing me to craig hind chrysler this is possibly the best customer service anyone has ever received. oh and he is still calling me a drama queen
Old 07-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #30
mirek
6th Gear Member

Serves you right for a.) buying a compass b.) installing blue headlights in said compass.

Install regular bulbs and replace the harness, costs only a few bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...%3A1|72%3A1171
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: