Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Craig Hind Chrysler Argument (hidden camera)

today i had a bit of an arguemnt with the service Manager at Craig Hind Dodge jeep chrysler. due to my headlight issue......he kept turning stuff around on me and made any excuse to make it look like they didn't screw up... meanwhile i recorded the whole thing on my cellphone. i will be contacting head office i went and actually had to pay to get the headlight module reset at another dealership of course it took them less then 2 minutes and it cost me $65. link this please. the connector separated from the bulb they threw the connector in my glove box and mcgivered my light up. I found out a week after the fact because the light went back out. the bulb was shorting out it could of caused damage to my

W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #2
daytona
6th Gear Member

Man I would really hate being a customer service rep.Your maybe right but imagine doing this job everyday and deal with garbage product like Chrysler knowing well this company has the worst reputation for reliable car and customer service.You really shouldnt have swear at the guy at the end though,you were making some good points until the end.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
344i
5th Gear Member

yeah cut that out
344i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
xlash
Still learning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
Man I would really hate being a customer service rep.Your maybe right but imagine doing this job everyday and deal with garbage product like Chrysler knowing well this company has the worst reputation for reliable car and customer service.You really shouldnt have swear at the guy at the end though,you were making some good points until the end.
x2 - you'll get much further with honey than vinegar. i realize it's his job to help you but try to elevate the issue, not swear at him.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #5
europrince
6th Gear Member

You had a point but you lack tact, bro. Honey vs vinegar is right.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

+1 on the Honey
the "I'm putting this on 3 different Chrysler forums, you guys are ****ed"
Isn't the proper way to go about resolving this issue.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

**** that, being nice rarely works, I don't agree with swearing, but if you don't show anger then they will tug you along like an expensive hooker in vegas

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

WHY EVEN BOTHER BUYING AMERICAN CHRYSLER CRAP ?
Their cars are horrible as well as their customer service.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
Junaid
4th Gear Member

some bmw dealerships are like this as well

Needs more mods
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
W2WDETAILING
Banned

well i totally understand the whole i shouldn't of swore but this was the third visit to the dealer in one day. I was nice when i got there i had to go buy bulbs he knew i would be right back... i went back 15minutes later he went out for lunch. So i was speaking with the service advisory and she wasn't able to give me a clear answer.... i went home then i came back explained the situation to him at how they screwed up and he kept pulling some excuse out of his ass......

I was clearly fed up with him so i got pissed off. when i said ive been busy he walked away and laughed... after that i got pissed.. i hope that clears things up.... i ended up going to another dealer to get the tipim reset but the fact of the matter is i wouldn't of had to pay a stupid amount if they did it right the first time!

also this is the same dealer that screwed me for another warranty job they said it would be covered i go back and nope its not. so the bill was 800 and it took 2 months and a bit for me to get reimbursed from Chrysler. I had to call them daily and check up with them...
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Just get a Japanese car.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:20 AM   #12
daytona
6th Gear Member

Im still waiting for a rep to call my mechanic back for a defective production line strut mount on my company car.The car been gone for over a year and my mechanic phone them just to see what kind of response he would get from the company rep ..I bet him lunch they would put him on hold and never call back if he did get thru...the line been busy for hours and when he got thru they say they call back in 10 minutes..two weeks later and nothing!!!..way to go Chrysler!!!!..I got my free lunch.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #13
BiggyAlex905
2nd Gear Member

MmmmmMmm

NEXT car LEXUS japan 1
BiggyAlex905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #14
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Just to clarify some issue of Zach’s last experience at Craig Hind Chrysler. The vehicle was brought to us with a concern with the headlights not working after our inspection we left a detailed description of our findings on the customer invoice informing the customer to replace his aftermarket bulb due to the fact it was broken. Exactly one year later we see the client again stating that he did not read the invoice and there for we should be responsible for the repairs at no charge, not sure how this falls on the dealership when the initial inspection over a year ago was very detailed and Zach did not do any recommended repairs at that time.
E30 Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM   #15
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
WHY EVEN BOTHER BUYING AMERICAN CHRYSLER CRAP ?
Their cars are horrible as well as their customer service.
What are you talking about? All dealership, including BMW have horrible customer service. It all depends on the dealership, issue with the vehicle and person dealing with the issue.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: