Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Magical24
2nd Gear Member

Cool who wants 05 m3 for 5gs

i read the HAVING FUN WITH A SCAMER thread and it looked like fun so i found this.

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....9&ADS=7813219|

My first reply
"i think you made a mistake on the price, get back to me"

and he did

Hello,

Thank you for your interest about my car. Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm in Afghanistan right now and I'm very busy.
The total price of the 2005 BMW M3 is $4,990CDN FIRM! I don't do trades and i will not negotiate the price.
I want to keep the car for me but I left in the military for a 3 years contract, So I decided to sell it.
A few words about the car:
-2005 BMW M3

- Km:60,000
- Transmission: Manual
- Exterior color:Black
- Interior color: Red

The car is in perfect conditions, accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for repairs.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to reply but only if you shall understand and you won't make me loose time as it has already happened to me.
Thank you again for your interest.

Best Regards,

SGT. John Bonasera

My 2nd reply

hi,
thanks for getting back to me. i have some questions. where is the car and how would you want to conclude this deal. is the car made in canada or am i going to have to get things done so that it meats the canadian standards. and is there a way i can go look the car over and take it to my mechanic for an inspection.

thanks

Im not gona lie iv been kinda bored for last few days lol lol i cant wait to here from the guy that hes gona send me the car for a couple of days and that he only accepts money orders lol
Magical24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
black bnr32
3rd Gear Member

sucks that they've made it onto autotrader... well I guess its been happening for a while, but still.
black bnr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

this is what happens when autotrader listings are free....
Old 07-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
JUS_CRZN
My other car's a jet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor318is View Post
this is what happens when autotrader listings are free....
Auto trader is free now? I had no Idea.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
Duskywing
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I lost a potential buyer for my 350z last month when he decided to go for a 2007 350z with 30,000 kms for $10k listed in autotrader. He placed a $3,000 deposit....
Duskywing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
M3speed
6th Gear Member

wow these scams just don't stop.. the whole i'm in Afghanistan thing is getting old
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
Magical24
2nd Gear Member

part 2

hahahah i got a response when i was at work "and here we gooo...."

Hello,

The vehicle will be delivered as Certified and E-tested along with all the documents (the clear and clean title already signed off by me, owner's manual, 2 sets of keys, service records, and of course the bill of sale notarized and signed by me). I would like to use the Vehicle Purchase Protection offered by eBay, a third party escrow service, for our both safety and comfort (they will take care of the shipping/payment).
Before leaving Canada I had prearranged the deal with www.eBay VPP (Vehicle Purchase Protection) so my presence in Canada isn't necessary. The car is in their warehouse in Vancouver, B.C. ready for delivery.
You will have 10 days to test and inspect the car and to decide if you want to keep it or not.
So, if you are really interested in this deal I need the following details from you:

full name and address
shipping address
phone #

After I will have all this details I will forward them to eBay and I will proceed the order. eBay will contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal and also to see that i am covered by them and that I am legit seller.
Waiting your email with the requested details.

Best Regards!
SGT. John Bonasera

a few notes ...
i didnt know that ebay holds stuff <<<< cuz they dont lol

soooo how much fun are we gona have with this scumbag i need everyones input im gona reply back tonight at 12 so if you have something funny you want me to tell this guy post it before 12

My reply is gona go along the lines of
AWSOME im going to Vancouver, B.C. for a convention next week send me the address of Ebays wearhouse and il go look the car over

or

Oh my dad runs that place give me your item # and he will find it for me

or

i might get to board of this guy tonight and tell him to politely **** off

let me know what you guys think lol
Magical24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #8
Dado 540
6th Gear Member

Tell him that you were born and raised in Vancouver and that all of your family is there. Therefore it would be no problem to have the car checked by a family member.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: