Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-09-2009, 07:09 AM   #31
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yeah $150 isn't bad, I don't deal with exotics or pricey cars. We deal with cars from about $5k to $65k at the most. You know, what 80% of the population buys, dumbass. I like this work vs work I had at Toyota last summer, each sales job has provided me with unique challenges.
I have my OMVIC and I'm in sales there, Dixie has 12 dealerships, much more than you and your so-called importing job. Your lack of car knowledge combined with your lack of intelligence must be hurting your wallet, or your lack of a good credit score.
The US dollar will be on par with the Canadian dollar, give it time. It was at 94 cents in June ; )

Keep throwing those arrogant random insults! Sounds really educated coming from a 20 year old student kid who's summer job consists of being a lacky/assistant for Dixie's autogroups top salespeople.

I've been doing the entire autogroups websites before you knew how to drive.
:p

I guess I haven't accomplished as much as you with my two successful businesses compared to your infinite knowledge of the automobile you've obtained by working part time assistant summer jobs at Toyota dealerships!

I keep laughing how a broke student like yourself has the audacity to comment on someone much more financially stable than yourself. But thanks for the comments! I had a good laugh all the way to the bank!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #32
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_M5 View Post
+1, and it's not getting better any time soon.

BMW Waterloo quoted 2 hours labour + parts to change the air filters on the M5. Because it has Dinan CAI they said that they have to take off the front bumper to get access to the filters. I looked at it at home, took off 3 screws to remove a piece of the cowling on the underside of the car and lone behold the filter was right there and accessible. It took me 20 minutes and the bumper didn't need to come off (even if it did that's only a 10min job anyways).

theyre just trying to justify keeping their trade alive. Dont get me wrong, their are alot of GOOD mechanics out there that know their shit and understand the priciniples of how things work. But for every good 1, there is probably 5 bad ones.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:58 AM   #33
daytona
6th Gear Member

most mechanics is on piece work anyways,its the service manager calling the shots and of course the owner.Most cars profit margins are somewhat thin they get it back on parts and service.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: