Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-09-2003, 07:33 PM   #31
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
*sigh*

1st - 4.2
2nd - 2.49
3rd - 1.67
4th - 1.24
5th - 1
final - 2.93

prelude

1st - 3.285
2nd - 1.956
3rd - 1.344
4th - 1.034
5th - 0.812
final - 4.266

BTW jon, the prelude has taller gearing if you include the stock tire sizes (although not by much), so there, way to know what you're talking about
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."

Last edited by thinair; 03-09-2003 at 07:39 PM.
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 07:40 PM   #32
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

ok, the gear ratios are a bit shorter on the 328, BUT look at the final drive on the prelude..anyways, theres only one way to test this..mkgino, run a prelude in the spring at cayuga.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 07:45 PM   #33
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
there is a 240lbs something different idiot, LOW rpm? how often are you at low RPM when your drag racing? all the time..because of your gearing right? well a prelude has SHORT gearing so that it says in the powerband (high rpm) where the HP is, so torque really makes a difference for you off the line, dan's RSX pulled on u car after car right when from when? 2nd gear? i know RSX and prelude are totally different, and you have more torque..but tell me, if you had so much torque, why didnt you beat his car?

the reason is because of weight, and gear ratios, it has a short close gear ratio tranny (6spd)..but on the hwy that thing ****ing flies..it goes to 200km so easy...maybe you should race his RSX-S on the highway
You are so f*cken stupid. Dont come to the next cruise, because I am going to punch you in the f*cken face you little shit. there is no 240 lbs difference. I raced an SH prelude you dumbass, and it was a new one, not an older one.

When did the RSX-S come into the picture and when did I not say that it was not faster than my car?? You moron, you would compare anything to win an argument.
The race was between me and a prelude SH, from 100-200 km/h, and I put 5 cars on the fag.

When you buy a prelude in 10 years from now and start running 14's in the 1/4 then talk. As for now STFU, you have no real world experience.

Hey attention MAX!!!!!! E46_Lover knows more about street racing than everyone here in all his ZERO years of experience. Hahahaaha, stop replying loser, and grow up.

Damn, now I know how Autotechnica feels.
Old 03-09-2003, 07:45 PM   #34
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
ok, the gear ratios are a bit shorter on the 328, BUT look at the final drive on the prelude..anyways, theres only one way to test this..mkgino, run a prelude in the spring at cayuga.
ok, if you have both cars at 5000rpm in 3rd for example, the prelude is at 100.45km/h, and the 119.32km/h. Making the preludes gearing shorter. You have to look at the over all gearing, not just the tranny, just the diff, or just the wheels.

Would you like to prove you wrong again?
Stock for stock the 328 is faster, unless the prelude is being towed by a faster car then both of them, or the 328 runs out of gas or has a flat tire.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."

Last edited by thinair; 03-09-2003 at 07:49 PM.
Old 03-09-2003, 07:47 PM   #35
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
See you moron, you know nothing. You are such an idiot. Proven wrong big surprise.

Go back to masterbating, because no one can beat your 1/4 second times in that, little shit.
Old 03-09-2003, 07:51 PM   #36
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
See you moron, you know nothing. You are such an idiot. Proven wrong big surprise.

Go back to masterbating, because no one can beat your 1/4 second times in that, little shit.
ive got nothing to say but WOW!!! remind me to shake your had when i see you.
Old 03-09-2003, 07:51 PM   #37
mkgino
6th Gear Member

I am challenging E46_Lover to a fight at the next meet, unless he admits he is wrong on this argument. You hear me asswhipe?? I will kick your f*cking ass at the next meet until you admit that the 328 is faster than the prelude. And you better apologize to MAX for typing this bogus sh*t. jk
Old 03-09-2003, 07:51 PM   #38
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by thinair
ok, if you have both cars at 5000rpm in 3rd for example, the prelude is at 100.45km/h, and the 119.32km/h. Making the preludes gearing shorter.

Would you like to prove you wrong again?
Stock for stock the 328 is faster, unless the prelude is being towed by a faster car then both of them, or the 328 runs out of gas or has a flat tire.
ohhh yea..that short, tall, lower and taller stuff is so confusing..

mkgino, i was just saying for comparison..the 328's torque would only make a difference off the line wouldnt it? because the prelude has none...and you never said prelude SH..u said prelude, theres a big difference..the normal one is around 240lbs lighter, while the SH is only 100lbs or less lighter.

i already admitted i was wrong, and you can fight me at the next meet...i'll take your ****ing gino pussy head and stick it right up your ass. gino's..what are they good for? NOTHING.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 03-09-2003, 07:56 PM   #39
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
mkgino, i was just saying for comparison..the 328's torque would only make a difference off the line wouldnt it? because the prelude has none...and you never said prelude SH..u said prelude, theres a big difference..the normal one is around 240lbs lighter, while the SH is only 100lbs or less lighter.
Even the 240lbs difference of the base prelude won't save it in a race. Torque doesn't only affect launches either.
Old 03-10-2003, 03:17 AM   #40
SickFinga

Jon, shut up with all your damn hondas, you know they suck. Even S2000 sucks, torque's POS. Yes HONDA makes a cheap project car, but it doesn't make a great car.
All your commect Civic with Turbo and you got M3 killer, GSR engine in yugo and you got ferrari killer. Until Honda make a car that is M3 killer streight from the factroy you got nothing against BMW.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 03:43 AM   #41
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
Jon, shut up with all your damn hondas, you know they suck. Even S2000 sucks, torque's POS. Yes HONDA makes a cheap project car, but it doesn't make a great car.
All your commect Civic with Turbo and you got M3 killer, GSR engine in yugo and you got ferrari killer. Until Honda make a car that is M3 killer streight from the factroy you got nothing against BMW.
nsx-r?

Old 03-10-2003, 01:36 PM   #42
Mikester
7th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Mikester
this is hilarious... when they fight at the next meet, get it on tape and post it in the video section
Mikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 01:44 PM   #43
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
nsx-r?
How much is the NSX-R ass whipe?? $140 G's, why dont you compare it to the Z8 if thats the case, the Z8 is a monster it will eat your f*cken tin can honda for lunch. Bitch please, I wipe my ass after I take a shit with performance honda, magazines.

Hahaha Im such a fool, there I go again making stuff up, "performance" and "honda" in the same sentance.

You hear me, at the next meet Im going to introduce you do my shifting hand close up, I'll break you nose honda boy!
Old 03-10-2003, 02:40 PM   #44
Lil'Smoothie

Not that I like Ludes, I test drove an SH and it was a POS for almost 30G's, but MKGINO way to threaten a 15 yr old over the internet, are you really gonna ruin your near future by beating up a 15 yr old? I didn't think so
Old 03-10-2003, 03:04 PM   #45
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
......but MKGINO way to threaten a 15 yr old over the internet, are you really gonna ruin your near future by beating up a 15 yr old? I didn't think so
If he doesn't, I will.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: