Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

Breakup

K guys need some advice gf and I broke up hurts like hell...and i don't want any dumb comments either...just need some support right now and i turn to max for help, and my fellow freinds.

thanks guys in advance
Old 06-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
SEXSPHERE
Newb Modificator

There are still many girls out there dude.. I thought from the title you were talking about the movie "break up"
Old 06-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #3
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
What were the reasons for the breakup?
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:02 PM   #4
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

yea why did you break up in first place?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Breakups suck balls, doesn't matter how long the relationship was (although longer is usually harder to get over). My advice is, go hang out wit friends as much as possible. Try not to let yourself be alone for even a moment for the next few days so you don't dwell on it. Whatever you do, just accept that it's over and that no matter how much you want to believe, it's just not ever going work out again. Once you're satisfied that you're happy being single, start casually seeing some girls until you're fully moved on and can give your all in the next relationship. Sometimes this can take years but in the meantime have fun while you're single! It's not bad at all having free reign out there without any restrictions, trust me

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #6
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:12 PM   #7
$500bimmer
6th Gear Member

man if you want to meet some women come with me to a bar! i'll get yea somethin! lol
but no seriously how old are you??.....

$500bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:14 PM   #8
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.

Now see?? You should log off the internet right now and go out because you're already starting to dwell and even blame yourself. You'll feel better when you get back home later, you really will...

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #9
saix
rawr

Send a message via AIM to saix
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.
nah man thats compltly the right way to think of it! Me and my girl broke up a year ago, we dated for a year, and we were best friends for a year. this girl was asian and her parents were extremly strict and was never allowed to leave the house. She gets a bunch of friends and ignors me *i did ****in everything for this girl.* and then she gets a bf and she goes compltly out of her way and shit for this guy who just sweet talks her n shit and she would sneak out and all that crap and it pist me off so much. So yea this girl pretty much used me till people came along for her....real ****in bitch right?
saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #10
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

Don't dwell on it, just accept that it's done. Don't think about what if I done this differently or any nonsense like that. And most importantly... you need to get back into the game... Go out with your friends and have a good time. It really can be that simple, but it's up to you to make it that simple.

edited: lol

Last edited by R.S.C; 06-06-2006 at 09:01 PM.
R.S.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:42 PM   #11
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
r.s.c. despite his poor spelling skills, is right. Dont dwell on it too much, everyone gets hurt bad. Talk to someone who's happily married with their soulmate, they'll tell you the right one's worth going through all the B.S. you gotta go through to get there.

And definatly get back into the game. Not that anyone who pushes a drop top BM really needs to try too hard

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #12
730iguy*
1st Gear Newbie

keep busy man best advice for you...me and my ex girlfriend broke up a few months back we were together for 2 years i think we broke up mid february...fun being single checkin out different chicks but let me tell you after a year + you get very attached and now not one girl i meet/ "have fun" with is ever as good as her. its gunna be hard dude for a while specially after a year stay out with the guys gotta get out of depressed mode!
730iguy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:47 PM   #13
Shuller1458
2nd Gear Member

do a good burnout.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:56 PM   #14
suger ray
1st Gear Newbie

you don,t need that bicth anyway there is alot of fish in the sea
suger ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:00 PM   #15
DAM
Trinational 951

I can't offer good advice as the only way I have dealt with my breakups is to get back together with the girl = me dating the same girl for 4 years (less the 2 breakup times)
DAM is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: