Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #16
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands View Post
This is getting pathetic.
If the owner is in Montreal, with a car that's registered there, he should get it insured there, no matter where else it gets driven.
/endthread
Whoa sands, kinda gets me excited seeing you snap like that! :p
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #17
hadesm5
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands View Post
Wow.
You just don't realize you're making a problem out of nothing?! As the above poster stated as well, there is nothing illegal about driving a car insured in another province, given the fact that the owner lives there and has everything under his name there.
You simply lack common sense and are making a fuss and big deal out of nothing.
You are complicating something that really isn't a problem to begin with.

Geez relax. I still don't understand what's bothering you so much? If I am asking a stupid question then it is my problem. Fine, I don't have common sense, then get off my back. Why is it so important for you to keep typing out insults? I'm not trying to make a fuss. I know I can simply drive the car and it will be covered by the owner's insurance by law if he loans it to me, but I just want to make sure I get full coverage.

I do not want to do anything illegally, that's why I am looking for coverage in the first place, otherwise I would just drive like I don't give a shit.

Just to make it clear, I said that it is for business purposes, so I will get insurance for business ok fine. I just cant find a policy that would provide coverage for Ontario drivers, for a car registered in Quebec.

Thanks for your answers guys, I know its a bit complicated but I'm just trying to find a solution and would appreciate it if people chill out.

If I can't find coverage, then I'll just have to buy another car.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: