Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #16
M3speed
6th Gear Member
 
M3speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,395


it's a very sad story over there..sad that people's votes don't count... we are very lucky to live in Canada... many many people do not have the liberties that we do and enjoy.. this world really is a messed up place

people die for so many stupid and ridiculous reasons..life is very precious but no one ever realizes this .. just like here in T.O when guys get gunned down...if the tables were turned they would not want to be shot

life is messed up

RIP
M3speed is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #17
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
it's a very sad story over there..sad that people's votes don't count... we are very lucky to live in Canada... many many people do not have the liberties that we do and enjoy.. this world really is a messed up place

people die for so many stupid and ridiculous reasons..life is very precious but no one ever realizes this .. just like here in T.O when guys get gunned down...if the tables were turned they would not want to be shot

life is messed up

RIP
I couldnt agree more!
A life is a life and should not be taken from innocent people simply because someone chooses to ignore the value of another humman being!
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #18
nomeam
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: toronto
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
LOL...

I remember there was a video tape of a group of palestinian young boys during a battle between palestine and isreal.

one of the boys Showed the camera man his AK 47 and said "KILL MANY PEOPLE"
he runs into a doorway aims his rifle fires off 2-4 rounds before getting PUMMLED with isreali machine gun fire.

that same video you see the mother of the boy SCREAMING and crying saying
"MY BOY! ISREALI SOILDERS EXECUTED HIM HE DOES NOTHING TO DESERVE"

but you fully see him holding and firing an AK47.

in the above video, you see them just dropping her to the floor probably away from all the conflict. but she could have
thrown moltov cocktails, rocks, even fired small arms.
if she did one of the above. then screw her.

if she didnt RIP


i guess you wouldn't mind someone putting these isralies in front a firing squad.

Last edited by nomeam; 06-23-2009 at 06:41 PM.
nomeam is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #19
VSanj
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bramladesh!!
Posts: 4,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
Wow that's very disturbing. As far as I'm concerned the majority of the countries in the middle east are filled with god damn neanderthals. Their religions are setup to hate eachother and all they do is fight and the rest of the world has to hear about it. I wish they'd just wipe the whole toilet (middle east) off the map and the we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore.
wow....Im not from the mid east but your a idiot.........you need to be wiped off the map.

can someone ban this douche already?
__________________
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/11/vsanjsigdw5.jpg
VSanj is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
Jamil
2nd Gear Member
 
Jamil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
Wow that's very disturbing. As far as I'm concerned the majority of the countries in the middle east are filled with god damn neanderthals. Their religions are setup to hate eachother and all they do is fight and the rest of the world has to hear about it. I wish they'd just wipe the whole toilet (middle east) off the map and the we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore.
I heard 65 years ago most Europeans were just wrapping up fire bombing each others cities and attempting to wipe out entire races of people, and a little under 30 years before that they started another war that killed about 15 million people. Everyone still has to hear and read about it all the time, it's really annoying.
Jamil is online now  
Old 06-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #21
Xray
4th Gear Member
 
Xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: mississauga
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
LOL...

I remember there was a video tape of a group of palestinian young boys during a battle between palestine and isreal.

one of the boys Showed the camera man his AK 47 and said "KILL MANY PEOPLE"
he runs into a doorway aims his rifle fires off 2-4 rounds before getting PUMMLED with isreali machine gun fire.

that same video you see the mother of the boy SCREAMING and crying saying
"MY BOY! ISREALI SOILDERS EXECUTED HIM HE DOES NOTHING TO DESERVE"

but you fully see him holding and firing an AK47.

in the above video, you see them just dropping her to the floor probably away from all the conflict. but she could have
thrown moltov cocktails, rocks, even fired small arms.
if she did one of the above. then screw her.

if she didnt RIP

This is Neda just moments before her death. You can recognize the same guy in blue and white stripes shirt from the other video that was posted. It is very clear that she was among the other protesters. They are shouting 'death to dictator'.

Here is another video of her after she got shot, synchronized from 2 angles side by side *** very disturbing ***. The regime of Iran is using force, guns and tear gases to force the Iranians accept a president who they didn't vote for.
__________________

Last edited by Xray; 06-23-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Xray is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #22
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
Wow that's very disturbing. As far as I'm concerned the majority of the countries in the middle east are filled with god damn neanderthals. Their religions are setup to hate eachother and all they do is fight and the rest of the world has to hear about it. I wish they'd just wipe the whole toilet (middle east) off the map and the we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore.

I wish brothers and sister in your area stop having sex between them so douchebags like you dont show up!!!!!

Read some history and then make comments cause obviously you have no clue what your talking about.

And i am not even close from that region but at least i have some clue!
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #23
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
wow....Im not from the mid east but your a idiot.........you need to be wiped off the map.

can someone ban this douche already?
+1
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #24
STALKER
6th Gear Member
 
STALKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 3,627
Send a message via MSN to STALKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
LOL...

I remember there was a video tape of a group of palestinian young boys during a battle between palestine and isreal.

one of the boys Showed the camera man his AK 47 and said "KILL MANY PEOPLE"
he runs into a doorway aims his rifle fires off 2-4 rounds before getting PUMMLED with isreali machine gun fire.

that same video you see the mother of the boy SCREAMING and crying saying
"MY BOY! ISREALI SOILDERS EXECUTED HIM HE DOES NOTHING TO DESERVE"

but you fully see him holding and firing an AK47.

in the above video, you see them just dropping her to the floor probably away from all the conflict. but she could have
thrown moltov cocktails, rocks, even fired small arms.
if she did one of the above. then screw her.

if she didnt RIP

She was protesting peacefully and then murdered. That simple. Don't be ignorant.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline  
Old 06-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #25
STALKER
6th Gear Member
 
STALKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 3,627
Send a message via MSN to STALKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
Wow that's very disturbing. As far as I'm concerned the majority of the countries in the middle east are filled with god damn neanderthals. Their religions are setup to hate eachother and all they do is fight and the rest of the world has to hear about it. I wish they'd just wipe the whole toilet (middle east) off the map and the we wouldn't have to hear about it anymore.
You are right to some extent, they are taught to hate. They use and abuse religon as a tool, and they pervert it to suite their own needs.

But saying that the entire region needs to be "wiped out" is ridiculous.
__________________

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 AM   #26
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
Im so sick of all the fighting in that part of the world.
Its all caused by the conservative religious fanatics.
THEY REFUSE TO EVOLVE LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD !!
Robb is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #27
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
Canada is still the best country in the world.We have the resources,no one wants to kill us and we are a true multicultural country.Whats the story with Europe these days,the nationalist and the ultra right is winning some elections.They of course are using the recession,immigration and muslim growth to stir up the tensions.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #28
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
She was protesting peacefully and then murdered. That simple. Don't be ignorant.
youre forgeting something. its not murder when police do it.
__________________
sirex is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 11:21 AM   #29
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member
 
StikiGreenZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milton, ON
Posts: 1,602
Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
I wish brothers and sister in your area stop having sex between them so douchebags like you dont show up!!!!!

Read some history and then make comments cause obviously you have no clue what your talking about.

And i am not even close from that region but at least i have some clue!
Amen 2 that. +1
__________________
-

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #30
e30bim
Banned
 
e30bim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kitchener
Posts: 697
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because what I say doesn't make your eyes flood up like ol' caveman magnus does, doesn't mean I don't have a right to say it.

There once was a famous quote by a French liberalist named Voltaire (some contest the words were written because of his actions and he was not actually responsible for speaking this famous quote) who said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". So when magnus aka (caveman) and stalker (I'm sure you are) and VSanj (Crass Cab Driver) say ban him you're no different than the nazi's who confiscated people's radios so only their agenda would be heard.

The proper thing to say would be I am going to disagree with you, make your counterpoint and move on.

Last edited by e30bim; 06-24-2009 at 12:05 PM.
e30bim is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015