Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Performance & Software
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
jooksingjai
1st Gear Newbie

Carbon Fiber Air Intake Kit

Carbon Fiber Air Intake by EuroSport Tuning

Fits on all BMW 3-Series E46 99-03 320/323/325/328 models (was on my 2000 BMW 328 Ci)

EuroSport Tuning is proud to offer its line of air intake systems for the BMW models. The performance air filter kit is engineered to replaces the restrictive factory air box and piping with a ultra lightweight carbon fiber heat shield and cone filter in order to make the air flow go as straight and as simply as possible into the engine. The design and carbon fiber material provides the most effective heat resistance from the engine compartment which allows for superior performance and offers an astonishing appearance.

The CNC mandrel bent 6061 aluminum piping and alloy adapter offers the smoothest air induced transition into the throttle body. The design permits high airflow, minimum restriction and maximum filtration, resulting in an increase of both the horsepower and torque for improved engine response. The most economical way to give your car more power and a sporty sound! The filter is delivered pre-oiled and ready to install and is reusable after cleaning.

This kit was only used for about 3 months - excellent condition. Air filter looks pretty much brand new...very clean!!! I'm selling it because I need the money. Comes with instructions.

This kit retails for $325.00 CAD and I paid $375.00 CAD for it with all the shipping charges. I am selling it for only $200.00 FIRM!

Located in Scarborough near Scarborough Town Centre mall.

Thanks!

Last edited by jooksingjai; 07-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.
jooksingjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
jooksingjai
1st Gear Newbie

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls delete...
jooksingjai is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: