Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #31
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. don't drive your high displacement, high octane cars and get a prius....or at least something with a small engine that uses 89 octane. otherwise STFU
the reason gas prices go up is because people do buy gay cars like the prius and gas companies want to have the same profit they had when every american drove a v8 so they jack the price up and filling up the prius will end up costing you as much as it did to fill up a suv 10-15 years ago. so the people who always drove high displacement, high octane cars have the right to bitch.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #32
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

OMG is this a repost from last summer???????? LOL honestly its something you have to expext by now, Don't forget to blame the banking/finacial system/trades who buy and sell oil like stocks, market goes up, oil prices go up.

your either gonna pay the tax on the gas or they will raise another tax to make up for it!!

At least they finally got most of the 401 repaved with the money they taxed at the pumps!!!
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #33
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawcio View Post
the reason gas prices go up is because people do buy gay cars like the prius and gas companies want to have the same profit they had when every american drove a v8 so they jack the price up and filling up the prius will end up costing you as much as it did to fill up a suv 10-15 years ago. so the people who always drove high displacement, high octane cars have the right to bitch.
stick to what you know, bro, because you know nothing about the oil and gasoline markets.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #34
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 344i View Post
most bmws can run on 89 octane PERFECTLY FINE. K THX BYE
I wish, all four of mine need 91 or better.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #35
xlash
Still learning....

Prices going down for the 1st time in over a week if I am not mistaken.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #36
344i
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble65 View Post
I wish, all four of mine need 91 or better.
did you mod them all? non-m motors stock handle 89 just fine. 87 is another story. Mind you i use 91 anyways, but 89 doesn't knock. 87 will.
344i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #37
Lennon
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Lennon Send a message via MSN to Lennon
Pfft.. you guys have it easy, 106.9 out here on Vancouver Island... has it has been for about 2months, it was a nice 101.9 before that.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #38
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:
did you mod them all? non-m motors stock handle 89 just fine. 87 is another story. Mind you i use 91 anyways, but 89 doesn't knock. 87 will.
540/6 Dinan Software need 91 Octane
95M3 Supercharged needs 94 Octane will run on 91 Octane.
93 325IS with 95M3 motor and Turner Software Needs 91Octane
97 328IS Needs 91 Octane with 89Octane CHK Engine Light comes on.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #39
xlash
Still learning....

I think the wall street sharks got too greedy. Prices are dropping below a dollar, at least for the 87 octane crowd.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #40
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

The thing that gets me is why are we paying at least 50 cents more a gallon for premium if you compare the prices to the states. when oil was 140$ a barrel what were the prices like $1.30 or so? by this logic gas should still be at $.75!!!
3x Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #41
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x Beemer View Post
The thing that gets me is why are we paying at least 50 cents more a gallon for premium if you compare the prices to the states. when oil was 140$ a barrel what were the prices like $1.30 or so? by this logic gas should still be at $.75!!!
unfortunately i don't think 'logic' and 'gas price' can be included in the same conversation.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #42
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
My '99 323i ran fine, no knocking on 87... The rest of the car was shit, but the engine was fine - LOL...

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #43
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
i've ran 87 in my 328, no knocking. Noticable decrease in power though.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #44
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
lol funny jokes...not!

but the :doing the limit, blocking the hi-way thing would be good
not a joke brah, even though I'm pretty timmid most of the time, there are times that I'm so filled with anger that I'm willing to act out my thoughts.

They keep saying Canada is a great democracy country, from many levels, I agree, I love it here and I call this country home, I would defend it if necessary, but yet, all these politicians are so useless that at times, it feels like being a Canadian is about being a wuss too, let other toss us around.

The so called Canada and USA count as one when comes to economy, yea sure, we count as one when there's billions of barrels of oil sitting in Alberta, we count as one when there's a war, but why are we paying for so much more than the citizens of USA? are we any less than they are? I don't considered anyone from any country less than I am cause their citizenship. We pay the most taxes in North America in this province, we probably have one of the highest cost of living, we've got winter, we've got to have cars, we pay 13% taxes, the very little joy that most of us enjoy is driving, or that joy requires us to drive somewhere, let it be walk down the beaches, or go the St. Lawrence market, we gotta drive, with the gas price keep going on the rise and the government talking about an election that no one understands the need of it, and watching young people dying in Afghanistan for not much reasons other than helping out our neighbor. I do get angry, I do want to let the anger known, that's what democracy is about.

**** those mother****ers that have no ethics, no morals, I pay my taxes and donate to sick kids hospital, I give out what I can to the homeless even if they take that money and go buy more booze, its about being human, otherwise we are no less than those so call "beasts" that we hear from childhood stories.

So I say **** yea, behead the mother****ers.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #45
xlash
Still learning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
not a joke brah, even though I'm pretty timmid most of the time, there are times that I'm so filled with anger that I'm willing to act out my thoughts.

They keep saying Canada is a great democracy country, from many levels, I agree, I love it here and I call this country home, I would defend it if necessary, but yet, all these politicians are so useless that at times, it feels like being a Canadian is about being a wuss too, let other toss us around.

The so called Canada and USA count as one when comes to economy, yea sure, we count as one when there's billions of barrels of oil sitting in Alberta, we count as one when there's a war, but why are we paying for so much more than the citizens of USA? are we any less than they are? I don't considered anyone from any country less than I am cause their citizenship. We pay the most taxes in North America in this province, we probably have one of the highest cost of living, we've got winter, we've got to have cars, we pay 13% taxes, the very little joy that most of us enjoy is driving, or that joy requires us to drive somewhere, let it be walk down the beaches, or go the St. Lawrence market, we gotta drive, with the gas price keep going on the rise and the government talking about an election that no one understands the need of it, and watching young people dying in Afghanistan for not much reasons other than helping out our neighbor. I do get angry, I do want to let the anger known, that's what democracy is about.

**** those mother****ers that have no ethics, no morals, I pay my taxes and donate to sick kids hospital, I give out what I can to the homeless even if they take that money and go buy more booze, its about being human, otherwise we are no less than those so call "beasts" that we hear from childhood stories.

So I say **** yea, behead the mother****ers.
I don't blame you; actually I understand you as much as anyone can. Just today I was reading an article in the star about this guy who is just flat out pissed at the city. Frankly speaking we need more angst ridden people in this country.

I think a lot of people who have come to this country are just happy to be here. Those who were born here aren't much different. Neither of these 2 groups could care any less outside of living their regular candy coated lives, trying to make a quick buck and getting laid while the gov't and the corporations take full advantage of them. Kind of like being bent over and pretending that nothing's happening.

A few more like you and we'll have a better shot and improving this country.

Gas prices are going up again tomorrow.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: