Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #211
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,497


There is only one way to settle this fight between rendered and TNation.

Post up screenshots of:
- Ownerships of said cars you own
- Bank Account Info (with proof they are yours)
- Proof of property you own with your name on it (someone said they have a vacation home in florida??)

Also proof of how you can afford this stuff, without your parents money.
- Previous years tax assessment will do.

Otherwise we will consider you both full of shit.
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #212
rendered
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
There is only one way to settle this fight between rendered and TNation.

Post up screenshots of:
- Ownerships of said cars you own
- Bank Account Info (with proof they are yours)
- Proof of property you own with your name on it (someone said they have a vacation home in florida??)

Also proof of how you can afford this stuff, without your parents money.
- Previous years tax assessment will do.

Otherwise we will consider you both full of shit.

you're about as bright as a 2 watt lightbulb thinking I would put up any of my personal information on the Internet like that to settle some retarded little argument going on with this 20y/o keyboard warrior whom doesn't even own a car (TNation aka Tyler)! Lmao
Maybe if you stopped hiding behind the computer (instead of just coming out to the weekly meets and seeing my cars when I do attend) yourself While attempting to call me out on things that my close friends here already know I own and established then you wouldn't be talking on this topic.

You're always attempting to insult me one way or another when we have clearly never met in person at all there is no beef between us. Shows a lot for your character and insecurities!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:11 AM   #213
lvan
6th Gear Member
 
lvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Location
Posts: 5,226
Send a message via MSN to lvan
I think maxbimmer has changed a lot. The community is too big and full of some shady dudes. I would not put any personal info. People can look up your VIN numbers and find out where you live. I bet some would be skilled enough to put your FL home and sell it over night. I would think twice hehe
lvan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #214
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
You're always attempting to insult me one way or another when we have clearly never met in person at all there is no beef between us. Shows a lot for your character and insecurities!
Mark, We've met several times at meets, you often confuse me as Jon.

As I said, you've never proved any of your outrangous claims, therefore your talk online is just as much BS as TNation's.

I'm not trying to insult you, just trying to get you to back up the shit talking for once.
__________________

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 09-12-2009 at 10:16 AM.
T.Dot_E30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #215
TNation
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto/Calgary
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Mark, We've met several times at meets, you often confuse me as Jon.

As I said, you've never proved any of your outrangous claims, therefore your talk online is just as much BS as TNation's.

I'm not trying to insult you, just trying to get you to back up the shit talking for once.
hahhahahahahhahahahaahha
Mark got shit on hahahahaha

I don't claim to own a bunch of cars or anything, unlike Mark. I've owned 7 cars in my life, but I've driven hundreds of different cars. Every week I drive new cars and I've tracked lots of different cars. I know plenty of people who own different cars and I study cars religiously, cars are my passion, from BMW to Porsche, etc. I'm opinionated on types of cars because I've driven them and/or I've extensively researched them, or know people who have them.

Last edited by TNation; 09-12-2009 at 10:42 AM.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #216
VSanj
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bramladesh!!
Posts: 4,364
r rendered and tnation still comparing penis sizes???
__________________
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/11/vsanjsigdw5.jpg
VSanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #217
Fel
Not Banned
 
Fel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Schomberg
Posts: 4,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
r rendered and tnation still comparing penis sizes???
Yup.
__________________
Fel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #218
rendered
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,746
Clearly There's no competition! TNation (Tyler) has a mangina!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #219
rendered
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
Mark, We've met several times at meets, you often confuse me as Jon.

As I said, you've never proved any of your outrangous claims, therefore your talk online is just as much BS as TNation's.

I'm not trying to insult you, just trying to get you to back up the shit talking for once.
oh shit! I'm sorry! That's right! You're the guy I always confuse for Brown Jon! Sorry man!

What are you talking about BS? You have seen all my cars from the zhp to the M3 vert to the 650i vert, to my new E90... I think you were present when I brought out our RS6 too!

And I don't joyride in the exotics! It's too much of a liability especially since our investor pays for most of them and my dealer plate insurance isn't specifically for exotics over $200k... It's not worth the risk especially since I make most of my years 2nd income from a few exotics' deals. Keep in mind this is only my secondary (hobby) business aside from my day business of websites/marketing for manufacters & dealer groups.

I don't know what else you'd like me to prove to you? I'm not wealthy by any means but I work hard/wise and put my money into whatever will yield me the highest return.

You're welcome to come have a beer at my place in Florida next time you're in the Sarasota FL. area or Come see the next exotic we bring in at my partners shop... Nothing special now, just my partner selling a Vanquish, and an F430 on consignment from the VP of bell. I'm sure these cars are a dime a dozen to you.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #220
rendered
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
hahhahahahahhahahahaahha
Mark got shit on hahahahaha

I don't claim to own a bunch of cars or anything, unlike Mark. I've owned 7 cars in my life, but I've driven hundreds of different cars. Every week I drive new cars and I've tracked lots of different cars. I know plenty of people who own different cars and I study cars religiously, cars are my passion, from BMW to Porsche, etc. I'm opinionated on types of cars because I've driven them and/or I've extensively researched them, or know people who have them.

Oppinions are like assholes... Everyone's got one! Still doesn't make yours informed at all.

You're only 20 years old! How did you possibly own 7 cars already in a matter of 4 years of your driving history. Unless they were all $500 beaters that only lasted you 8 months. Nice story though!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #221
TNation
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto/Calgary
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
Oppinions are like assholes... Everyone's got one! Still doesn't make yours informed at all.

You're only 20 years old! How did you possibly own 7 cars already in a matter of 4 years of your driving history. Unless they were all $500 beaters that only lasted you 8 months. Nice story though!
It's called Alberta has no GST to pay, and no e-testing or certification for selling cars, so you can flip vehicles easily. Combine that with good money I've made, and you can drive multiple vehicles a year easily. My cheapest car I've owned (besides my beater F150) was 9k, not bad for my age.

Last edited by TNation; 09-12-2009 at 06:34 PM.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #222
eta Epsilon
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal, Formely St-Simon
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
It's called Alberta has no GST to pay, and no e-testing or certification for selling cars, so you can flip vehicles easily. Combine that with good money I've made, and you can drive multiple vehicles a year easily. My cheapest car I've owned (besides my beater F150) was 9k, not bad for my age.
ok......
Crisse qui en a qui ont du temps ŗ perdre.

So, what about that quattropporte? Did you bought it yet?
__________________
03' Ford Focus ZX5, DD
02' Suzuki Katana, Summer fun
86' 325E, All year around fun (it's working, for now)
08' Kia Rondo, Girlfriend's car
eta Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #223
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
oh shit! I'm sorry! That's right! You're the guy I always confuse for Brown Jon! Sorry man!
Yea thatís me, and yea i have seen you in your zhp and m3 cab. I donít think Iíve been around lately to see any others. Got busy with life.

I guess its pointless trying to prove to everyone all the shit you own, so we'll just drop it.

One of the reasons ppl give you shit is because you aren't exactly modest, and it's usually the materialistic little kids that flaunt their parentís money, make it a point to mention everything they own (or their daddy owns) as well as drop all kinds of names to make themselves look better. I think others just profile a certain kind of attitude as falling into that category. Iím not saying you are one of these kids or not, but keep in mind how others may perceive it.
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:42 AM   #224
TNation
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto/Calgary
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by eta Epsilon View Post
ok......
Crisse qui en a qui ont du temps à perdre.

So, what about that quattropporte? Did you bought it yet?
I've never said I'm going to buy a Quattropporte... ever. You must have me confused with topaz330ci

how's your girlfriend find her Rondo? I'm curious.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:24 AM   #225
W2WDETAILING
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East York
Posts: 1,264
taken from TNations blog profile......

Quote:
I'm a 20 year old walking through life with both arms outspread in front of me. I'm different than most my age. I refuse to follow trends, I appreciate wisdom, I'm eager to learn and to listen, and I respect those older than me. In other words, I feel that my writing will allow you to connect to previous memories and thoughts you had forgotten, or attempted to forget. I write about our thoughts, feelings, emotions, accomplishments and failures, and how amazing life actually is. Read through my "Favorite Entries" if nothing else, and thank God for how wonderful life really is. Click on my ads, support a poor student, I appreciate it so much. Thank you for taking a look at the world through my eyes. We are here for a reason.
how about you write a poem to express how much of a failure you are you just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on you never shut up give it up allready i thought you said you respect those older then you? i dont see it you sure are different then most your age. and what exactly is your reason to be here to annoy the hell out of everyone? im going to say if for the last time STFU or GTFO. !
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015