Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-31-2009, 07:20 PM   #76
woofster
3rd Gear Member

The word "epic" is used many times on the Internet, but there are only a certain handful of truly "epic" threads. This is one of them.

P.S. I think we should compile a list of "epic" threads in a new thread and links to all of them. Now if only I can go back and think of all the great ones in the past, LOL!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:45 PM   #77
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofster View Post
The word "epic" is used many times on the Internet, but there are only a certain handful of truly "epic" threads. This is one of them.

P.S. I think we should compile a list of "epic" threads in a new thread and links to all of them. Now if only I can go back and think of all the great ones in the past, LOL!
the claw, this one, and the lambo that tyler screwed up...to name the most recent
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #78
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado 540 View Post
...aaaand no one has done a anything. Topaz you willing to drive down from Ottawa just for this guy?
Truthfully, i'd never waste my time! but i've been meaning to do some shopping and see a friend in t.o

Perfect excuse lol
topaz330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #79
TNation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
the claw, this one, and the lambo that tyler screwed up...to name the most recent
I saw the Claw thread go down personally !!
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:17 AM   #80
W2WDETAILING
Banned

came across this while browsing the boards, after it died down it picked up again. apparently he was arrested and did time and now he has to pay for a car he stole...WIN good follow up read. and lol at the link to guy steeling the baby stroller..

quoted from jdmrides.ca:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_joe View Post
i do work, and have been carrying a steady job since Sept '08, 3rd year apprentice making $27.46/hr

Im posting in this thread because i am tired of people making assumptions and allegations that are not true. i have in the past and im not gonna deny that, because there is circumstantial proof out there of my involvement. It just amazes me of the members on this board that i see posting day in and day out of stolen parts, or re-vinned cars, and i just laugh to myself out loud about what karma will do to them, because i know karma has taken care of me already. Im still living in Maple, and i swear to god, i have a baby in the house, and if anything were to happen to my daughter or my wife, i dont even want to think about what i would do, because i do not care if we dont have the same laws as the USA, but, MARK MY WORDS, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. if people want to "deal" with me, then so be it, i can stand up for myself.

anything else to clarify for you young kids that are all talk? and just post stupid comments to see some drama

as for the older guys, i hope that you can understand what im trying to do here, because this bothers me in no way, but i just want people to know that i understand WHAT i did in the past, and im owning up to that, and i have no involvement with that stuff for over a year now.
Quote:
yes i was stealing cars and parts, i've done my time, and majority of teens/early adolescents have done stupid stuff that they have regretted. it doesnt matter to me whether or not what i have done in the past will affect my image in the honda/tuner scene, because i am not even in the scene anymore.

as for jdmchick making the comments about if anyone tries anything on where i live or hurts my daughter or wife, karma will happen. NO, you got it wrong, the statement i made was for the hundreds of people (that i know for a FACT) are selling stolen car parts, swaps even whole cars that have been put together with stolen cars and resold. Karma will come to them for what they are doing, but i personally have every right to protect me, my wife and my daughter, and i have the resources to do that, very easily accessible.

dont take this as me trying to kiss ass because thats not me, im just letting people know that i am owning up to what i have done, it was a stupid decision that i truly regret and i have changed. I've grown out of this stage and i just want people to know that with the money to put into cars, and modding them, its not a wise investment, and since im not getting stuff for real cheap, or free, i really cant be bothered with throwing my money away by modding cars. There are way more wiser investments out there that i am trying to achieve, which will make me successful in life and forget about this troublesome past
Quote:
police already knew i was "boosting" cars, cant you read when i said i've done my time. it ok, you people can still keep talking and posting your childish comments, it just amazes me at how so many people making these so called e-threats. people dont have to believe me, but i've made it clear for everyone that i've been done with this shit, i've paid my dues for my stealing, and if people want to try anything still, then so be it
starts at pg 19 i believe
http://www.jdmrides.ca/forum/jdmride...36-page24.html

ppl are saying this is also him under another alias... LOL

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityne...-baby-stroller
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: