Rockford Fosgate Punch P250.2 Amplifier
"Rockford Fosgate continues its commitment to outstanding design with the 2-channel Punch P250.2 amplifier. Specially-designed transistors perform better than the "off-the-shelf" models most manufacturers use. Additional heatsink material keeps these critical power components running cooler, reducing distortion and increasing amp efficiency.
The P250.2 delivers the power you need to kick up the performance of full-range or component speakers, or you can run it in single-channel mode to send 250 watts to your subwoofer. The variable frequency filters adapt the amplifier to fit the job at hand, while the wired Punch Bass EQ kicks up the lows when it's time to get the car shaking."
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (125 watts x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 250 watts RMS x 1 bridged (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (40-400 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- wired Punch Bass EQ remote adjusts center boost level
- MOSFET power supply
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp-level inputs and outputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 11"W x 2-1/16"H x 11-3/4"D
Rockford Fosgate Punch P2 12" Subwoofers with Enclosure