Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #16
someguy
Singhy

yea we've been wanting to move out for years. It's one thing or another. 3 years ago my dad lost his job. He got one then my mom lost hers. Now my dad is layed off. he definitely wants to move out but its simply not possible from the financial point of view. Sucks, but thats reality.
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #17
daveyto
2nd Gear Member

Hey I lived at jane and finch and nobody broke in my house...perhaps the pitbull was a deterent and I never hosted a BBQ....sorry to hear that...it must feel terrible.
daveyto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #18
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyto View Post
Hey I lived at jane and finch and nobody broke in my house...perhaps the pitbull was a deterent and I never hosted a BBQ....sorry to hear that...it must feel terrible.
a lot of the so-call random B&E is not out of the blue,most of the time its a friend of friend who breaks in,you host parties and show the bling you have inside your home and your basically asking for it.Not saying you become a hermit and let no one in but be more "selective".If the robbers know the basic of alarm system he can disable it in seconds,one of my buddies hid ALL the alarm cables between walls,nothing on the outside and the fuc$%# knew where the hidden control panel was and the mobile unit that transmit a signal to the homeowner by cell number,he thought a system that alerts the owner by cell is good enough and had no monitoring.In and out in 5 minutes,went after the small items (gold,silver,etc) left the TV stereos,etc,etc.Went thru the side basement window,neighbors didnt hear a thing.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:28 AM   #19
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

That really sucks. Believe me I know, something similar happened to me.

In regards to cctv, pm me, I'm in the business, I supply, install, etc. I do home theatre, multi channel audio, automation, cctvs, with dvrs, etc.
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:05 AM   #20
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

sorry 2 hear, getting b&e'd sucks.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:31 PM   #21
someguy
Singhy

Thanks guys i appreciate the support. we've never really hosted any crazy parties, and it's not like we have any "bling" to show off, but i guess the electronics and cash they got are enough for them. Either way, things are lookin up; my dad got a call today from his employer, says he wants him back for monday. We might be looking to trade up soon, perhaps to somewhere in brampton. In a way I guess the house will get a slight renovation courtesy of the insurance. That should help it sell faster. I'm not really afraid of another break-in, we're on our guard now, and I doubt anyone will try to hit the same place twice (if they do they're in fo quite a surprise).
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: