Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
someguy
Singhy

Angry My house just got robbed

We went out today and left for about 4 hours. Came back, house looks like a tornado just blew through. I'm furious right now. If I could find out who the **** it was I swear to God I would teach them a mother****ing lesson, medieval style. Called the ****in cops 3 hours ago, still not here. Had to vent.
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:05 AM   #2
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

That sucks man... Any neighbours see anything? There really isn't much you can do other than let the cops do their job, which is normally not very much in these cases. Hope you've got insurance.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:58 AM   #3
someguy
Singhy

cops finally came at around 2:30. They took a couple of pictures of the broken locks and clothes strewn everywhere, then just gave us a number to call if we have any new info. the morons who robbed us didnt get much. insurance should cover everything except for a few hundred in cash. the only problem right now is the fact that these guys knew we were gone somewhere. I'm suspecting a certain neighbor's kids but i cant prove it. I'm also thinking of setting up a video surveillance system. its been a ****ed up night. gotta get some sleep lol
Old 05-18-2009, 04:06 AM   #4
1BADBMR
6th Gear Member

thats messed up man. sorry to hear.
a good idea is to set up a security system...like a pitbull
04 Honda Civic (Beater)
93 318i (SOLD)
1BADBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:13 AM   #5
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Sorry to hear, that sucks big time.

Was this a house? Condo? Apartment building? Town? Just curious....

I'm guessing you didn't have an type of monitored security system?
Did they break in through the front door?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
daytona
6th Gear Member

Someone knows your place well if they knew you just stepped out,my cousin had a long weekend BBQ last year and her house was broken into one week later,she had about 30 guest over who brought their friends and she suspects one of those guest broke in since they knew exactly the locations of the expensive items were and her locations of the interior alarm box.Shes holding BBQ only for blood relatives now.No strangers.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
sirex
King Sirex

thats what happens... people come in stake the place out.

remember, if you catch the crook, and give him a beat down, DONT CALL THE COPS, youll only get charged.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #8
VSanj
6th Gear Member

were do you live?
Old 05-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #9
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

sorry to hear man!!
Honestly in todays day .... security cams and systems are worth the deterance they provide!!

Good luck man!
where abouts do you live?
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #10
someguy
Singhy

thanks guys. I live in a house, in Rexdale...lol. I've been mugged before, had a gun pulled on me, but its different knowing they came into my house and just went through all my family's stuff. I'm definitely investing in a CCTV system. After this I just wouldnt feel safe leaving my grandma home alone without something. My dad is against security systems because this happened to one of our neighbours a few years ago, they had a security system but it didnt matter. by the time cops got there all their shit was gone. Anyone got any links on where to get hardware for a CCTV setup? (cameras, PC cards, etc.)
Old 05-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #11
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Solution: Move out of Rexdale. You had a ****ing gun pulled at you. WTF.

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #12
Dado 540
6th Gear Member

^+1
Old 05-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #13
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
thanks guys. I live in a house, in Rexdale...lol. I've been mugged before, had a gun pulled on me, but its different knowing they came into my house and just went through all my family's stuff. I'm definitely investing in a CCTV system. After this I just wouldnt feel safe leaving my grandma home alone without something. My dad is against security systems because this happened to one of our neighbours a few years ago, they had a security system but it didnt matter. by the time cops got there all their shit was gone. Anyone got any links on where to get hardware for a CCTV setup? (cameras, PC cards, etc.)
Rexdale! .. and you were mugged. You want to get a security camera/system? they would probably steal that too .. your better off getting a dog or moving out somewhere else.

Sorry to hear btw I know the feeling .. happened to me too.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #14
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

Just keep your eye on eBay, Kijiji and Craigslist for your shit. Or Howard Forums for cell phones and FredMiranda for camera gear etc.. etc..Thieves are ****ing retards, that is why they steal since are too stupid hold down real jobs.

My homeboys shop got boosted years ago (customer who had been in the shop that week of course) and lifted some rare Volk Racing wheels. Sure enough couple weeks later they popped up on eBay and he called acting like a buyer with cash.

Got the crew together, met up at a mall...you figure out the rest.

LESSON: RECORD THE SERIAL NUMBERS OF YOUR SHIT. Most stolen goods get sold by the cities largest gang swap meet - Police auctions.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #15
magnus
6th Gear Member

Sorry to hear man!
Hope insurance covers it.
I had similar thing happen to me 2 years ago .
In the end i managed to find out who it was and shoved one of the phones he stole down his throad before taking him to the cops.
The tool was dumb enough to use one of the credit cards he stolle on a 7-11 around the corner two days after stealing it. Shop owner called me and i followed him with a friend.
He wont be doing this for a while and his ass will be as bigg as the hole he made on my window in jail!!!!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: