Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-04-2003, 11:42 AM   #1
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

92 325IS forsale

92 BMW 325IS-5spd, 143000kms, blk on blk leather, 2nd owner, all service records. Car is in excellent working order. Car has:

- BMW short throw shifter
-chip
-BMW lowering springs
-K&N air filter
-M3 spoiler and taillights
-Clear front park lights
- Alarm with keyless entry
-6 pack Alpine CD changer in the trunk
-bottom moldings all the way around the car has been painted the colour of the car
-AC, pwr windows, sunroof, heated seats
PARTS LISTED ABOVE WAS THE WAY WE BOUGHT IT.

New parts that I have put on:
- rad
-front tires (back tires 2 years ago 80% thread left)
-o2 sensor
-muffler (factory replacement)
-brakes all around
-driver side ball joint
-rubber bushing in between tranny and driveshaft
-fuel pump and fuel filter
-AC fan
-new fog lights

This car has been well maintained and needs nothing to certify, will pass emissions test with flying colours. Has no rust and burns no oil. This is my wifes car so it has never been abused. She travels everywhere with our baby in it so its not a problem car. We need a Caravan because she is expecting again in Oct this year so space has now become a issue. Asking $13500 emission tested and certified or best offer. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE
Old 03-06-2003, 11:27 AM   #2
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

ttt
Old 03-06-2003, 12:36 PM   #3
Polish
6th Gear Member

you interested in parting it out??

im interested in the clear lights at the back and if you have them at the front also the spoiler, but not sure you want to part it out

Chris
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 12:44 PM   #4
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Sith
you interested in parting it out??

im interested in the clear lights at the back and if you have them at the front also the spoiler, but not sure you want to part it out

Chris
The spoiler doesnt fit on a 4 door
Old 03-06-2003, 02:14 PM   #5
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

No I am not parting it out.

mkgino- nice pic
Old 03-06-2003, 05:12 PM   #6
phaust
whooop whooop

the price is too high!

i may be interested, my car get stoled last week. im waiting 30 days for the insurances, then i buy another 325is.. so. if you can deal. and give me more information i may be interested.

and im a serious buyer..
phaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 07:25 PM   #7
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

phaust- The asking price is $13500 OR BEST OFFER. That was not the final price. But theres no way I would drop $1000 off my asking price. So if your budget fits in that ball park pm me and we can exchange info and talk.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:56 PM   #8
phaust
whooop whooop

MIKES : for the moment i cannot negotiate, because i don't know how many cash they will give me back. but the deal is interesting i will give you some feedback as soon as i have news from the insurance!
phaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 01:34 PM   #9
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

phaust- Good luck with your insurance company, hope things work out well for ya.
Old 03-07-2003, 02:10 PM   #10
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to GR8 Ride
A couple grand too high for a '92. There are a few '93's around with less mileage going for less than you're asking.

Pat
GR8 Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 02:40 PM   #11
MIKES
2nd Gear Member

Thats cool, thanks for the insight. But that doesn't change my price. Its in the Autotrader right now and I am getting calls on it, so I don't fear that I won't sell it. On the other hand, I don't think its right nor fair to jack up sombodies post with your opinions if your not interested in buying the car. We are all grown and well capable of making proper decisions on are own without the influences of others. Some people prefer reliability over a low price on a car ( it all weighs out when maintance comes into play). Just because its cheaper doesn't mean its better.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:08 PM   #12
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

the price of the car really what the owner willing to sale and what the buyer willing to buy and that set the price otherwise just use the canandian black book as a standard pricing.

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'02 Regal LS
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 11:33 PM   #13
FederalAuditor
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MIKES
Thats cool, thanks for the insight. But that doesn't change my price. Its in the Autotrader right now and I am getting calls on it, so I don't fear that I won't sell it. On the other hand, I don't think its right nor fair to jack up sombodies post with your opinions if your not interested in buying the car. We are all grown and well capable of making proper decisions on are own without the influences of others. Some people prefer reliability over a low price on a car ( it all weighs out when maintance comes into play). Just because its cheaper doesn't mean its better.
Well said.
FederalAuditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 04:38 PM   #14
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by slemmer
the price of the car really what the owner willing to sale and what the buyer willing to buy and that set the price otherwise just use the canandian black book as a standard pricing.
Well, Black book price is $9000, but a '92 still goes for more than $9,000 on the street. Black book prices are much more applicable to domestics than to many imports...I've just found the import pricing to hold a street value much higher than black book (or Red book value).

As you said, it's all what someone is willing to pay for it.

I *am* looking for a beater daily driver (don't feel like driving my truck around town anymore), but if I can get a '93 with fewer miles, I will.

As to maintenance issues, until somebody looks at a car, one just has to take everybody's word for how well maintained it is. Everybody always says their car is supremely well maintained, but often I've found that isn't the case. Unless somebody has receipts to back up all their maintenance, I don't generally believe them.

I'd be interested at about $11,000, but if Mike's getting interest above that mark, then that's good for him.

Pat
Old 03-08-2003, 04:47 PM   #15
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MIKES
Well, if you're willing to advertise something for sale on a forum (as opposed to the Auto Trader which is uni-directional), then you have to be willing to accept that some people are going to jump on and comment on it.

As I've said, I am looking for a beater daily driver, but if I can buy a '93 with less mileage for the same or less than your car, I could very well be ahead in the game.

I'm not saying your car isn't *reasonably* priced, but it's a little high for a '92. People here do tend to look out for one another, and it's a free forum...ie, everybody here is entitled to offer their opinions, and also ignore them if they choose.

Good luck in selling your car.

Pat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: