Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Suspension & Brakes
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-09-2009, 09:34 PM   #16
euroguy
3rd Gear Member

You know why I didn't sell them because when I say to someone that I will hold onto a certain part for them then I do. I STICK TO MY WORD unlike YOU.
And I didn't mention anynames in my thread so I not sure what the purpose of your remarks are.
Money is all I care??? I guess you are forgetting when I sold you the M3 motor/tranny and dropped it off at your so called mechanic that was suppose to do the install but messed you around and didn't install it, then when you asked me to move the motor to bimmersport a couple of days later, DID I CHARGE YOU ANYTHING? I m forgetting your so called mechanic couldn't find the parts for 1.5 hrs, traffic, gas and my time. So it was a nice half a day wasted for me. You go to work for free for half a day and we will see how it feels. If I say I ll do it I did.
As far as this remark"if u keep talking to me like that, i'll do u a favour". My shop address is posted everywhere over this site, if you have anything else to say your are more than welcome to talk in person.

Last edited by euroguy; 05-09-2009 at 09:43 PM.
euroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
///tyron
4th Gear Member

I can vouch for tom that hes always willing to go the extra mile in any case and always helpful.

I can obv. understand why he would be pissed, hes trying to run a business and why wouldnt he care about money? I'm pretty sure hes trying to pay his bills as hes not doing this as a hobby on the side lol
Old 05-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #18
joesmithbmw
1st Gear Newbie

Tom went the exra mile for me many times. I ll vouch for him anytime. Great guy to deal with as long as you don't mess him around.
joesmithbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #19
Fern3
formerly e36.M52B25

I looked up these part numbers and they belong to the m coupe, is this going to be tuned differently than the ones meant for the M3?
Fern3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:16 AM   #20
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro* View Post
when i called u said a guy from the states wanted them but u didnt want to ship it to the states this was even before i told u i wanted them. and if there were 4 other people wanted them why not just sell it them, instead of leaving ur neg comments, i did message u sayin i was sorry. and whats the big deal, u gotta come here sayin u wont be selling me parts anymore.what because u can sell them either way right, sorry u couldnt get my money this time. seems to me that's all u care about.

Just do yourself a favour, GROW UP.
if u keep talking to me like that, i'll do u a favour.
Quoted for posterity. Do yourself a favour, and don't make threats to one of the best guys on MaX. You're just end up looking like an idiot, and a keyboard warrior. Tom has been nothing but fantastic to deal with, for myself and countless other MaXers. He goes out of his way to take care of his customers.... for Euroguy. I'd do business with him anytime.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #21
euro*
4th Gear Member

whatever man i have no problems with u, but if u going to insult me by telling me to growing up who are u to say. part # don't match up and what u are askin is very close to what they go for new, seemed like a real good deal at frist. but i decide i wanted to go a different route. it's fine if u dont wanna do business with me

Last edited by euro*; 05-10-2009 at 02:16 AM.
euro* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #22
euro*
4th Gear Member

bump
euro* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #23
RKMA86
3rd Gear Member

Tom is an awesome guy to deal with.

Anytime I need parts, he's always there to supply it. Also, i've had a few push backs on some sales to Tom but he has always been understanding and patient...

Bump for Tom
RKMA86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #24
jsbimmer
2nd Gear Member

I'd just like to echo some of the comments from other members about Tom (Euroguy)... I've also have nothing but good things to say about him. He REALLY is a man of his word, which is a RARE thing these days. His integrity speaks volumes. I can also say that it is NOT just about the money with Tom as I bought an item from him that had a small issue and he offered to replace it right away...who else does that when selling used parts???... noone I know of! It's unfortunate that for a VERY FEW of the members here even THEY don't know what they want when it comes to buying parts on MAX.
jsbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #25
awesM
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36.M52B25 View Post
I looked up these part numbers and they belong to the m coupe, is this going to be tuned differently than the ones meant for the M3?
So are these for an M3?
Will they work on a 328is? I know there was a post saying yes earlier but the P/N isn't for the m3 which would fit.
awesM is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: