Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #61
e36_freak
Mostly absent

Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
glad to see the truth finally came to light on this situation. Bimmersport FTW again

[M]i[K]E[][M]i[K]E[]
Old 04-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #62
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

i'm apologize to the Bimmersport crew. I stated what i've been told which sound foul from my perspective

i'm very sorry that happened

here's what i've been told
after the engine swap, the engine was running shitty
following that, an he did an oil change because it was running shitty. (it doesn't make sense to change the oil after a week or 2. If he wanted an oil change, he would have asked you while doing the swap) that's when the oil pan got stripped
the car was towed to bimmersport, obviously after it left a huge oil patch on the driveway
you guys fixed it
you also said that it was ready to go, and then the engine was gone

whatever its 7 months old. not that i can do anything right now. you guys brought it up. Whose right/ whose wrong....i don't know anymore

Last edited by AceOfSpades; 04-23-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #63
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^good for u for apologising, it sucks not having all of the facts before talking. we all make that mistake at times.

hey charlie, jonny, see u guys tommarow, i need some work done...........BIMMERSPORT FTW!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #64
$500bimmer
6th Gear Member

hahaha

Saw Charlie today, hes the best.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #65
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl View Post
The point of the stament was you can't expect new quality from used parts. I use used parts in my car all the time but if it last a week, a year, or whatever I'm not going to go blame the shop before figuring out what exactly happened. If the used part in my car failed why wouldn't the used part I replaced it with fail?

You can't expect a shop to give everything away for free what if the problem with the car is because of driver error and has nothing to do with the install or the motor supplied (I'm not saying this is the case here but it is a possibility).

I heard a story today about a guy who bought a used turbo car and a week later the turbo blew. He went back to the owner and even though he didn't have to he purchased a used turbo for the guy from a car that he new well and was maintained. A week later that turbo blew...obviously wasn't a "part" issue.
honestly, if i were you i'd stick to the kitchen.
i can't understand what you're trying to say
Old 04-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #66
5thseries
biggerthen3

^ WOWWW........ You're dumb.... think before you press "post quick reply"... that's rather disrespectful what you just said...
Old 04-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #67
e36_freak
Mostly absent

Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
LoL whats she gonna do in the kitchen ? LoL

[M]i[K]E[][M]i[K]E[]
Old 04-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #68
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thseries View Post
^ WOWWW........ You're dumb.... think before you press "post quick reply"... that's rather disrespectful what you just said...
No, trust me, you dont want to see her in the kitchen! Or most other places of your house!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:45 AM   #69
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
wow you might be the biggest ass on here, first you try and bash a good shop without knowing the truth, then a coment like that!!! I was happy to see you half assed said your sorry for starting that shit and then you come up with that. You should left well enough alone.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:32 AM   #70
dbworld4k
Addict

Okay before this turns to another pissing contest, I say the mods should close the thread and edit the title as per Trevor's post. No need for this to remain open any more as every party has said everything that needs to be said.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 04-24-2009, 07:08 AM   #71
damameke
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Okay before this turns to another pissing contest, I say the mods should close the thread and edit the title as per Trevor's post. No need for this to remain open any more as every party has said everything that needs to be said.
Agree 100%

Close this and move on....
Old 04-24-2009, 07:42 AM   #72
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
No, trust me, you dont want to see her in the kitchen! Or most other places of your house!
bahahahahaha..............in before close!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #73
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Alright guys, this wasnt about E30_girl or cooking it was about an engine.

Either way, E30 blue thanks for the apology and your honesty.

Bushan, I completely dont understand why its so hard to realize that...if you had an engine swap, and you arent happy...dont try and fix it yourself. In no way is your friend or you right to assume facts and go talking to people without even knowing all the facts (this story came from you in person, in your first post, and now in your last and theyre all different). That is the point, depsite trying to fix it we tried to help but your friend messed it up on his own. Your friend/who ever changed the oil did a shitty job, and that is where the fault is. Just for the record, you were talking with your buddies about this matter...so basically, YOU brought it up and we just followed up on what was said..to clear the issue. Your the one who got pissed off from my PM, saying I claimed we're right and hes wrong so you posted. Bushan, if you didnt spread false rumors none of this would be brought up, and this is the last time I'll say this but it wasnt about what was said..it was about your friend having an engine in the car. Clearly you got upset thinking people twisted your story, when you didnt even have yours straight on top of it you name call that person, and act pretty childish about this matter. Also ripping on E30 girl after she gave her opinion proves your childness. (Im not taking sides on that whole side issue as well!) Maybe you should have rippped on me, or Charlie but what are you to say? We always treated you well, and if I recall we fixed your reverse lights after your undercoating. The shop told you we messed up, when the plug was STILL on the sensor and the wires were CLEANLY cut by a side cutter. Point being, we connected it back up and that was the end of it.

Lesson of the day - dont try and be the mechanic, if you arent mechanically inclined..on top of it, if you paid money for something and it is defective take it back...dont experiment!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 04-24-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #74
Fel
Not Banned

Oh man, this thread just went from an 8 to a 10.

*sigh*..... well, hopefully this is a lesson to keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts.

....in before the lock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: