Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Wheels&Tires
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #16
W2WDETAILING
Banned

ive given up they wont do anything for me they wont even admit the balanced the tires wrong. i never received a call from the falken rep. wont be doing any sort of business with them again! especially after they said i must of hit a pothole and my alignment is ****ed..... but they re balance the tires the best they can and it drives straight as an arrow and no vibrations.......dummies!end rant/
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:41 AM   #17
TireDistrict
2nd Gear Member

Tire District inc

has the best deals on mounting & balancing
as well as tire bolt overs From winters to summers

Special pricing for all maxbimmer members

905-761-RIMS(7467)
TireDistrict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #18
EuroSpec_92
MPOWER

i would have done 60 too lmfaoo

99 Estoril M3
EuroSpec_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #19
EuroSpec_92
MPOWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
just to update this thread. i received great service from these folks, untill i got my winters taken off last month. i had a heavy vibration with my mint falkens. i went back. the inside of my 2 front tires are down to the wear bars. only 20,000km. they screwed up the balancing and the tire cupped. they are refusing to do anything for me. they said they would call the falken rep and that he would call me. this was last monday. i have yet to hear from him. my whole front end is tight and all suspension components have been replaced in the past year and the alignment was done within the past year. they are refusing to admitt they balanced the tire incorrectly. funny thing is my winter tires are in great condition for being on my car all winter. after a month my summer tires are ****ed?!? very poor customer service! and they arent even willing to give me a discount on new tires
over inflated.

99 Estoril M3
EuroSpec_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #20
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
^^or bad alignment in front.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:38 AM   #21
countrybimm
peelin' not dealin'

st thomas tire does takeoff and install for 60 bucks.they also quoted me on the kumho SPTs 225/35/R19s for 1075 with taxes and install.they hand torque, balance and all that shit.seemed like a good deal to me.
countrybimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #22
iverson03tj
5th Gear Member

Honestly 60 is alot, i get i for 7 bucks for each wheel (only needed to replace the two front wheels on my integra since it was front wheel drive and i only need winter tires on the front wheel.)
iverson03tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #23
iverson03tj
5th Gear Member

And as for the little mishap, i think you should scare them, go in there and DEMAND to get there full legal name of the business (the name they used to register there business)

say your going to say "worst shop ever" on the BBB and if that doesnt work, let them know that you are going to take them to the small claims court and that you have a certified bmw tech that checked your vehicle and that there is no problems with ur suspension, and honestly the 500 bucks isnt worth going to the claims department for, but atleast they might refund your money or give you free tires..... and btw i did this and it worked for me with a different company, so lets hope it works for you, and i actually took the time (to send my brother ) tot he court house and get a small claims application form, and i took it to the shop with me, while i was on my rant!!
iverson03tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:22 AM   #24
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpec_92 View Post
over inflated.
they did infact over inflate the tires and balanced them inproperly but they refused to do keep me as a customer. my alignment is fine ivan my whole front end is tight. as i stated to them my winters came off they had proper normal wear the second my summers went on i had a vibe. now my rear subframe bushings are shot due to the vib on all 4 tires. aaron the only reason i have them do it is because i store my tires in toronto and its convienent. my dads tire guy would normally do it but its a pain to haul them up your way but i just might have to now
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:36 AM   #25
countrybimm
peelin' not dealin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson03tj View Post
Honestly 60 is alot, i get i for 7 bucks for each wheel (only needed to replace the two front wheels on my integra since it was front wheel drive and i only need winter tires on the front wheel.)
that seems super cheap to me considering the time it takes to hoist it, then take all four wheels off, get them on the machine, swap the tires,balence, then put the tires back on and then hand torque them.i work on transports and know what the inside of a shop looks like.i dont think i could do it in under half hour.all for 28bucks?...i cant see it.
countrybimm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: