Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #301
Dissembler
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
I am going to try and help him with the move one day this weekend and should pick it up then.

Anyone else got somefree time this weekend and want to help I am sure John and Jen would be gratefull!!!!
I may be able to come help, I gotta put a motor in my car on saturday, so I'll let John know if I can make it out

Rich, when did you get a second E36? Or did Lorrie love hers sooo much she wanted another one lol
Dissembler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #302
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

I am picking it up this weekend. Lorrie wanted a sedan from the start but was going to drive the coupe till spring but a good deal came along which will let me get the e30 finished over the winter. Plan was just accelerated. I'm lucky to have a girl so understanding of my car addiction.
richie_s999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #303
Dissembler
4th Gear Member

sweet
Dissembler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #304
Targabuild
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dble Trouble View Post
I would like to thank all who made our last event soooooo successful. Pierre Knobbs for bringing the food, Dave Cook, Richie Simpson, Dan Janssen, for helping set the course and take it down. Rudy Glarner for once again graciously lending us his eazee up tent. Devon Kring, Rob Mckenzie, Scott Paterson, Sam Huard, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few (Sorry) thanks for helping pack up all of the equipment!. I can truly say, this last event on Nov 1st was one of my personal favorites. I had an awesome time. I'm just working on the results now, and hopefully will have them posted by Tuesday.

NOTE: For all of you diehards, we ARE planning a winter autocross sometime in Late Jan, early Feb as a one off event. IX's are welcome, but I really want to see you guys and gals out with those rwd'ers and snows to show off some that car control I'm always talking about! There will also be another one off event in London for a winter autocross! Stay tuned as the details roll out, I'll be posting both here and on the www.trillium-bmwclub.ca site. All are welcome. Please forward any questions to john_venditti@hotmail.com

Thanks for a great year!
There better be snow out here for the winter autoX,- otherwise we'll have to do doughnuts on the tarmac!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #305
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Well with yesturdays snowfall around the gta I am looking forward to the up coming winter autocross!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #306
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Well With this season wrapped up....I want to thank John for taking the event over and making something of it, great job this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also want to congragulate Craz_azn for his 2n place in the points this year, which saw a difference of 1 point between 1st and second place!!! Nice to see an E30 do so well, seeings as the 1st place car was mini that has $80000 total into the car!!!! Shows what kind of driver Rudy is.....wicked run this year Dude!!!!

Looking forward to next year.....alot of new cars/drivers are coming out (or returning )....and a new track location at Downsveiw....CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #307
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Downsview eh, looks like I'm going to join the club again.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:40 AM   #308
gnome
on the roam

He he, just ordered my new Coilovers - 2010 is going to be a hoot.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:17 PM   #309
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Looking forward to attending and also filming since it's a much nicer location!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: