Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:13 AM   #46
arek
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
^ Yup. No offence to anyone, having a boy is a win win situation. Usually in my family, they spin some roasted lamb to selebrate.
About stimulating the clitoris, 100% true I would say.
Thanks Ivan,

But.. you didn't agree with me on the Kitchen Veggies.. ?? Does it not seem realistic, or was it far-fetched? I'm trying to think out of the box .
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:26 AM   #47
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
^ Very realistic. On top of all that, I bet they do some fishy things that me and you would never think of it.
Whenever you swing by Kingston jail, buy some coffee for the prison officers and they will tell you all the details.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:34 AM   #48
arek
3rd Gear Member

^^^

Don't know any individuals to visit in Kingston? I have family locked up in Polish jails though!
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:56 AM   #49
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Nock on wood. No!
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #50
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

why is a 17-yr old jealous from a 14-yr old ?

If she is human why doesnt she feel any remorse for what she did ?

She should be put down like a **** animal.. Not enjoy life in jail. Just the fact that she could still have orgasims in jail makes me feel like shes not being punished at all, she could still make friends in jail and be able to joke around and smile, which makes me ****in sick to know that you can take someone's life and still be able to joke around and smile. On top of that waste my tax money that i sweat for.

Why is death sentence better:

1. Saved the Gov. money to spend on treating people that deserve to be helped that are suffering from cancer or fund research for other diseases such as H1N1 virus.

2. Give an example for everyone out there that there is no life after taking one away.

Thoughts with Stefanie Rengel family. R.I.P
Aloush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #51
xlash
Still learning....

^^^ very valid points but for the perp to feel the punishment doled out to her she ought to be kept alive. Not trying to argue with you because even I don't know what the answer is when it comes to death sentence vs life imprisonment.

Let's not forget that she won't be smiling all the time in jail. She'll get beaten up quite a bit and raped.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #52
saix
rawr

Send a message via AIM to saix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V View Post
All I have to say is that girls are becoming way too badass these days. Just today at work my buddy was telling me about a friend of his who got jumped (and hospitalized) by a group of all girls with bats!
I never understood why people thought hitting a woman is wrong. I understand beating your wife or just beating a woman for the hell of it is wrong, but when a woman steps up to you and talks shit like she wants to fight...hell why doesn't she deserve what's coming? I hate watching those videos where a girl is talking shit like she is some tough shit to a guy and he pops her and 10 guys flip out about it like "oh **** there goes my pussy tonight"

And when it comes to a hoe, make sure to treat them like a hoe and **** them up the ass.
saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #53
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saix View Post
I never understood why people thought hitting a woman is wrong. I understand beating your wife or just beating a woman for the hell of it is wrong, but when a woman steps up to you and talks shit like she wants to fight...hell why doesn't she deserve what's coming? I hate watching those videos where a girl is talking shit like she is some tough shit to a guy and he pops her and 10 guys flip out about it like "oh **** there goes my pussy tonight"

And when it comes to a hoe, make sure to treat them like a hoe and **** them up the ass.

Dont think its about the other party being a women or man. its about applying the forest rule (stronger eats the weaker) and considering women to be the weaker party its wrong for the man to take advantage of beating them. Iam 6'4 240lbs and to me hitting a girl is just like hitting a guy thats much smaller than me. no offense to small guys as some might be able to kick my ass but just saying its the point of taking advantage of the others weakness. However there is nothing wrong in defending *self if a women takes a swing at you.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:49 PM   #54
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post
Honestly, that's not even surprising...

But what's really upsetting is that stoning has been banned by society, would it really be so bad to let the parents of the murdered girl throw stones at these two until they died? Would anybody want to see that?
Tell me thats a joke. WTF does that have to do with what happend?

btw, anyone who would want to watch someone getting stoned, is sick. and needs help.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #55
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETMAN View Post
Tell me thats a joke. WTF does that have to do with what happend?

btw, anyone who would want to watch someone getting stoned, is sick. and needs help.
Not too long ago, About 800 years the Romans were doing it.

And about 500 years back the Mayans sacrificed humans by ripping their hearts out while they were still alive.. Columbus had already landed by that time.

It seems you underestimate the human mind. We like to think we are civilized because we can build a BMW with ipod integration. But our brain structure is not too different than that of our cave dwelling ancestors.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #56
maroli
6th Gear Member

I can't believe you morons who said 'any guy would do the same in love' are you insane?
Old 08-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #57
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
Not too long ago, About 800 years the Romans were doing it.

And about 500 years back the Mayans sacrificed humans by ripping their hearts out while they were still alive.. Columbus had already landed by that time.

It seems you underestimate the human mind. We like to think we are civilized because we can build a BMW with ipod integration. But our brain structure is not too different than that of our cave dwelling ancestors.
800 years is a long time. we are in an entirely different civilization now.
So i figure that you are saying that it is fine to watch people die in pain? really?
iod integration or not, some of us have evolved.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #58
W2WDETAILING
Banned

update: sentencing for d-avid b-agshaw started today..

A sentencing hearing for a teenage boy convicted of first-degree murder got underway on Wednesday, with heart-wrenching statements from the deceased girl's family.

The now 19-year-old man is known only as D.B. because he was under 18 when the crime took place.

On New Year’s Day 2008, he stabbed Stefanie Rengel six times and left her to die in a snowbank just blocks from her home.

Rengel was 14-years-old.

The murdered girl's mother, Patricia Hung, told the court she's haunted by thoughts of her daughter's final moments.

"I lie awake at night wondering if he spoke to her before he plunged in a knife over and over," she said.

"Did Stefanie beg him to stop, scream in pain, call my name? Did he just laugh at her and run? Did she know she was going to die?"

Rengel's brother, Ian, 13, also spoke.

"Why would you take one of the most important people in my life away?" he asked her killer.

"I never would have imagined it possible that a boy could be so messed up that he would take the life of an innocent person just because a girl told him to," he said.

"Every day there are things that I need her for. I'm older now, almost 14, just like her and I feel like she only knew me as a little kid. I wish she could see me grown up so that we could hang out more."

D.B. pleaded guilty in April to the charges. He said his girlfriend pressured him to do it, threatening to withhold sex unless he complied.

Melissa Todorovic was sentenced as an adult in July to life with no chance of parole for seven years. She was 15 at the time of the murder and 17 when she was sentenced.

"Put simply, the puppet master is not less blameworthy than the puppet," Justice Ian Nordheimer told the court.

"Indeed, I would suggest that the master is more culpable since he or she puts the wheels in motion and then stands back under a facade of disassociation while the scheme they have created unfolds."

A Crown prosecutor will be seeking an adult sentence for D.B.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #59
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
so wait, if she behaves herself she will be out at 24 and act as though nothing happened. get married and hava a life? doesnt sound right to me

we need good old beheading reinstated

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:14 AM   #60
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7 View Post
so wait, if she behaves herself she will be out at 24 and act as though nothing happened. get married and hava a life? doesnt sound right to me

we need good old beheading reinstated
Her and that D.B (Douche Bag) together.

The victim's brother will be 20 in 7 years from now. Dont assume that she will be enjoying life much once she gets out. Atleast she wont if i was the brother.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: