Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #16
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
that bitch better have a pussy like wonder women!
more like wonder bread!
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #17
325iGuys_sis
2nd Gear Member

IMO this is the result of parents not parenting their kids anymore. mind you yes they were old enough to make their own decisions BUT they obviously werent taught "normal" ways to problem solve. but I agree both should be tried as adults...

325iGuys_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #18
sirex
King Sirex

I dont think this has to do with parenting at all. Clearly this man is devoid of any soul and deserves to be put to death.

Honestly even if my parents were bad parents, I would not kill someone. Because I know how it would make me feel. How would it make you feel? People that murder others for no reason have MENTAL problems. Its different if youre in a fight and you throw a bad punch.. Its different when you have the INTENT to murder someone. He clealry did, he walked up to her and did it. Hes ****ed up.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:42 AM   #19
325iGuys_sis
2nd Gear Member

^ good point .

I guess I just have a different perspective on the Nature vs. nurture debate given what I see on a regular basis working with kids in treatment homes.

Did anybody catch the reason this girl wanted the other dead?? I keep watching the news but i keep missing what set all this girl off...

325iGuys_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #20
sirex
King Sirex

there are countless stories in which families are pretty good over all and for some weird reason the kid turns out to be a rapist, or a murderer. Weird shit man..... Genes? Souls? I have no clue.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:52 AM   #21
W2WDETAILING
Banned

well her name and picture have been released (noting to look at) she was sentenced today with life in prison and no chance for parole for 7 years. im glad to see a decent punishment for once. DB " David Bagshaw" the sick **** who killed stephanie will be sentenced sometime in september. im glad to see these **** ups get put away esp david he has some big issues i remember him tripping on me once in the locker room for no reason. hope he gets life with no chances of parole
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 AM   #22
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

I have been checking this since it happened, glad to see she was sentenced as an adult...IMO she was the sick one...and the guy did what over 60% of guys "in love" would do....
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:13 AM   #23
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
I have been checking this since it happened, glad to see she was sentenced as an adult...IMO she was the sick one...and the guy did what over 60% of guys "in love" would do....

the only reason he did it was because she bribed him with sex, he is a really ****ed up person mentally, and he had big problems with drugs and his family im pretty sure he has a dirty record aswell
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 AM   #24
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
its a sad day boys. not as sad as the day the girl was killed, but sad because for what ever reason, this girl wanted the other one dead. now all 3 ppl involved have lost their lives. one is dead, the other 2 made an unimaginable mistake which they now will loose their freedom over.

i hope the family and friends of the girl who was killed are at least starting to feel some closure.

my thoughts are still with them.

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:26 AM   #25
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
the only reason he did it was because she bribed him with sex, he is a really ****ed up person mentally, and he had big problems with drugs and his family im pretty sure he has a dirty record aswell
Exactlly!!! Bribe any teenage guy "in love" with sex, and there are almost no limits! I'm sure he had issues (obviously he must in order to be **** up his life) but i still think she IS the killer..

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 07-29-2009, 02:28 AM   #26
W2WDETAILING
Banned

A jealous 17-year-old girl who orchestrated the New Year's Day murder of Stefanie Rengel was sentenced today to life imprisonment with no chance of parole for seven years.

Justice Ian Nordheimer sentenced Melissa Todorovic as an adult - lifting the publication ban on her identity - as Crown attorney Robin Flumerfelt requested.

"A person who plans and orchestrates and directs another person (her boyfriend DB, who cannot yet be named) to take the life of a human being is at least as morally culpable as the person who does the actual act," said Nordheimer, dismissing defence arguments that Todorovic was less culpable since she didn't wield the knife that killed the 14-year-old Rengel outside her home on Jan. 1, 2008.

"Put simply, the puppet master is not less blameworthy than the puppet. Indeed, I would suggest that the master is more culpable since he or she puts the wheels in motion and then stands back under the facade of disassociation while the scheme that they have created unfolds."

Todorovic wiped away a tear while her mother Rachel and 12-year-old brother fought back tears as the judge sentenced Melissa to life imprisonment.

The judge referred to Todorovic's "relentless campaign" to exhort her burly boyfriend - through threats of cutting him off sexually - to murder Rengel, whom Todorovic perceived as a threat to her stormy relationship with DB.

Todorovic's boyfriend DB lured his prey outside her East York home and fatally stabbed Rengel. The now 19-year-old has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and will be sentenced in September.

Todorovic wept tears for herself and expressed no remorse for Rengel, noted court-appointed psychiatrist Dr. Philip Klassen.

"Her persistent tearfulness flowed from self pity and a sense of personal victimization rather than the death of Ms. Rengel," Klassen told the court. She presented as someone more self-pitying than remorseful.

"She struggled with issues, especially territoriality, sexual jealousy and related power and control issues. She is different than typical young offenders ... because of the degree of persistence (rather than) the quite impulsive (actions) of most young offenders," Klassen told the judge.

Todorovic minimized her role, saying she was "speaking in jest," said Klassen.

While the young killer admitted that she was strangled and punched by DB and that he was violent with other students
she said she was surprised he actually killed Rengel.

"I don't know why he took my words seriously. I meant to kill her, to get her out of my life," she told Klassen.

But according to Nordheimer, after DB murdered Rengel, he phoned Melissa to inform her of the homicide.

"In a particularly chilling step, Melissa then called Stephanie's cell phone in an obvious, and I might say seemingly cold blooded effort to confirm that DB was telling her the truth and that Stephanie was indeed dead," Nordheimer said.

"Melissa then called DB and asked him how he was going to cover up the crime."

from http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/cana.../10289666.html
Old 07-29-2009, 02:36 AM   #27
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigIS View Post
its a sad day boys. not as sad as the day the girl was killed, but sad because for what ever reason, this girl wanted the other one dead. now all 3 ppl involved have lost their lives. one is dead, the other 2 made an unimaginable mistake which they now will loose their freedom over.

i hope the family and friends of the girl who was killed are at least starting to feel some closure.

well true but there are 2 less deviant people walking my niegh bourhood i remember having this conversation with my buddy and how allot of ppl we were going to school with have **** up and we knew he would do something so did half the school but no one got him help. in 02 or 03 when andrew stewart was stabbed (his friend) their was a small gang rivalry war at the school david was a big part of that. and
Old 07-29-2009, 02:39 AM   #28
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigIS View Post

I dont think 3 lives were lost...The only one was the victime, the other 2 were lost LONG before, and i think society is better off without them!!! Murder is not a "mistake", it doesnt "just happen"...in this case it was planned a year in advance...and they wouldnt rest untill it was done.

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 07-29-2009, 06:26 AM   #29
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
To make things even worse, the chick comes from Serbian family........ Ay ay ay ay
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #30
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
To make things even worse, the chick comes from Serbian family........ Ay ay ay ay
Honestly, that's not even surprising...

But what's really upsetting is that stoning has been banned by society, would it really be so bad to let the parents of the murdered girl throw stones at these two until they died? Would anybody want to see that?

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: