Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-26-2003, 11:43 PM   #1
coolhand
Banned

Never though it would happen to me...

Never though it would happen to me but it did. Last night after I finished work I couldn't get my car started (fuel injection problem) so I left it at my work and got a ride home from my friend. This morning I get a call from my boss saying that my car window is broken and that my car was broken into, when I get there I found the driver side window busted and both locks broken I also found an empty hole in my dash were my JVC MP3 deck used to be. I found all my cds gone and even my phone charger (wtf?) then I looked in my trunk and found my drug dealing operation gone. This is gonan cost me over $3000. :|

Could of all been prevented though if I was smart enough to take the faceplate off my deck. /me kicks himself
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 11:47 PM   #2
Ski
1st Gear Newbie

****in' sucks dude..big time!!
Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 02:03 AM   #3
Soldo
6th Gear Member

WOW, thats just F UCKIN TERRIBLE i mean cause insurance can cover all the shit, EXCEPT THE DRUGS!!!
which probably cost the most i take it!!
Old 02-27-2003, 02:06 AM   #4
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Thats shitty.. do you have any idea who did it?
Old 02-27-2003, 02:15 AM   #5
sonic07
6th Gear Member

wow that sucks. it happen to me just last month on my drive way if you're going to claim it thru the insurance make sure to double up everything which lucky i did because you're lucky if you get half of it back what ever it worth from the insurance. the thieve rob you 100% and the insurance rob you 50%. i can feel your pain and sufferin'.

Pedal To The Metal
sonic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 02:18 AM   #6
Jase
twisted beyond reason

Send a message via MSN to Jase
alomt of insurance companys will depreciate your $hit. Just 'cause they can. After thy screw you there they tell you they only cover up to 2g worth of theft. Been there, lost a deck sub and amp.
good luck. unless they pay for everything don't take there first offer. It is always low
Old 02-27-2003, 02:22 AM   #7
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

Re: Never though it would happen to me...

Quote:
Originally posted by tekniq
then I looked in my trunk and found my drug dealing operation gone.
Sorry to hear about your car man...

Be careful what you post though.... u never know who reads these forums... (just a heads up)
Old 02-27-2003, 04:00 AM   #8
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

If you are not joking about the last part of the post (the trunk), I dont feel for you at all The person who did it will go sell your stuff to get more drug money, and you might even get more "business" out of it...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 06:30 PM   #9
Shotta
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Shotta
similar thing happened to me except the drugs part i had to leave my pathfinder at my work cuz it wouldnt start, i get to work the next morning, driver windown broken, deck gone, all 4 speakers gone, amps gone, subs gone, and to throw it in my face, they leave all my doors wide open, now this is where it hurt, the truck wasnt insured, it had a dealer plate on it, so i couldnt claim it or my dads business insurance would have gone way up, i lost 2g's in equipment and another 150 for the new window plus tint.
it sucks man! i feel ur pain

New Project Car In Da Mix
Shotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 08:10 PM   #10
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Re: Never though it would happen to me...

Quote:
Originally posted by tekniq
Never though it would happen to me but it did. Last night after I finished work I couldn't get my car started (fuel injection problem) so I left it at my work and got a ride home from my friend. This morning I get a call from my boss saying that my car window is broken and that my car was broken into, when I get there I found the driver side window busted and both locks broken I also found an empty hole in my dash were my JVC MP3 deck used to be. I found all my cds gone and even my phone charger (wtf?) then I looked in my trunk and found my drug dealing operation gone. This is gonan cost me over $3000. :|

Could of all been prevented though if I was smart enough to take the faceplate off my deck. /me kicks himself
sorry to hear that dude!! hope u get them back.......where did this happen? what area?!

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 08:58 PM   #11
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Quote:
Originally posted by sonic07
wow that sucks. it happen to me just last month on my drive way if you're going to claim it thru the insurance make sure to double up everything which lucky i did because you're lucky if you get half of it back what ever it worth from the insurance. the thieve rob you 100% and the insurance rob you 50%. i can feel your pain and sufferin'.
Just like the Government!
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 09:23 PM   #12
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

This blows! Well with insurance rates increasing is it really worth claiming unless you write off your car?

Well good luck dude,
Dave

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: