Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #31
4BDN_328IS
1st Gear Newbie
 
4BDN_328IS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
Posts: 40
April fools!!! ... hey wait a minute, its still march, thanks for the joke anyway!
__________________
4BDN_328IS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #32
Fe9L
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a tims near you
Posts: 929
How did i miss this thread? (even though it got out of hand on page 2)...

But anyway..i own and drive both a 98 vr6 gti and a 98 328 vert..both manual ofcourse..

And honestly, during 1st 2nd and 3rd the VR will win but after 130-140 the inline 6 will just take over with no problem at all...the 4th in the e36 is much faster than the VR....how ever you can feel the weight difference in both when they are pushed...

With that being said, if both raced from traffic light to light, VR will probably take it by half a car....
Quarter mile, i would probably say e36
__________________
Current:
'09 e92

The x-love:




Slamation Nation..Wesa

Last edited by Fe9L; 03-26-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #33
edp82
3rd Gear Member
 
edp82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 332
/end thread
edp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #34
tig
4th Gear Member
 
tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: scarborough
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3convert View Post
hahaha your so funny i cant pull your shit box lol your hurting and i pull e46m3 day and night buddy and i could care less if ppl think thats bull i aint gonna win nothing for proven them wrong as for the grade school ye i need to go back you no i cant speak english ignorent prick and if your getting a headache no body told you 2 read the posts think i give a **** who you like or dont you got a new paint job and you think your lord lion hearth already you think i talk shit im ready to meet any day buddy i aint 1 of these maxbimmer kiss ass guys that have there balls tucked between there legs but think there big crazy mother****ers i talk but i back up my word
lmfao, wow cant believe i didnt see this earlier, i m not even gonna bother with you man, i can tell the kind of guy you are by the shit that comes out of your mouth. you are just a little punk wannabe internet thug. i simply stated the obious that you are just talking shit and you get all brave and want to meet me lool. plzzz come meet me i would love for you to come. you can find me at victoria park and 401 there is a nice little plaza on the corner plzz come, there is even a bar there we can go inside and i ll by u a beer and we can discuss this matter. your balls might not be tucked between your legs now but i guarantee you they will be when you leave.
__________________


96 318is...sold
97 328is supercharged..sold
98 740il sitting in the garage
04 645ci, 6speed, H&R coils, straight pipes, afe intake
tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:27 AM   #35
Trouble65
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Region
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
i can't believe this guy. you're a ****ing joke.

MY 328 BEAT AN ENZO, A ZONDA F, A HELICOPTER, A G5,

seriously, shut up dude. No you didn't, no one wants to hear your lies.
Damn Ivan where you hiding the beast?
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #36
theblue
old school US member.
 
theblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 647
Send a message via AIM to theblue
this thread is great... lol... subscribed.
__________________
02 BMW X5 // 97 BMW 328iC // 89 325is w/ M50 swap // 06 Audi A3 w/ APR stage II
theblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #37
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance
Posts: 12,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by tig View Post
lmfao, wow cant believe i didnt see this earlier, i m not even gonna bother with you man, i can tell the kind of guy you are by the shit that comes out of your mouth. you are just a little punk wannabe internet thug. i simply stated the obious that you are just talking shit and you get all brave and want to meet me lool. plzzz come meet me i would love for you to come. you can find me at victoria park and 401 there is a nice little plaza on the corner plzz come, there is even a bar there we can go inside and i ll by u a beer and we can discuss this matter. your balls might not be tucked between your legs now but i guarantee you they will be when you leave.
On that topic, a few of us were at Queen's Head last week, surprised you weren't around. There was a Dakar E36 M3 Cabrio though, do you know him? He was with a black E46 M3 on LMs.
__________________

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #38
tig
4th Gear Member
 
tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: scarborough
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
On that topic, a few of us were at Queen's Head last week, surprised you weren't around. There was a Dakar E36 M3 Cabrio though, do you know him? He was with a black E46 M3 on LMs.
ya man those are 2 of my good friends, the cabrio is actually a 325, and the
e46 m is a buddy of mine that we took to bimmersport last summer to supercharge the car. i was actually there yesterday had some beers johnny and mike and chris de la cruz, supprised u werent around lol.
__________________


96 318is...sold
97 328is supercharged..sold
98 740il sitting in the garage
04 645ci, 6speed, H&R coils, straight pipes, afe intake
tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:33 AM   #39
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance
Posts: 12,764
lol we were out at Coopers in Sauga, with some other maX boys. Mike was there too before coming back east, haha.

I'm usually around VP on Sundays, only with the Ti right now. M3 soon.
__________________

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #40
bigfeller
Propeller Head
 
bigfeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 282
I love this guy!

Quote:
hahaha your so funny i cant pull your shit box lol your hurting and i pull e46m3 day and night buddy and i could care less if ppl think thats bull i aint gonna win nothing for proven them wrong as for the grade school ye i need to go back you no i cant speak english ignorent prick and if your getting a headache no body told you 2 read the posts think i give a **** who you like or dont you got a new paint job and you think your lord lion hearth already you think i talk shit im ready to meet any day buddy i aint 1 of these maxbimmer kiss ass guys that have there balls tucked between there legs but think there big crazy mother****ers i talk but i back up my word
Haha... This guy's funny.
__________________
Jarrod
'97 M3

SOLD- Now Enjoying Honda Civic
bigfeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:57 PM   #41
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,698
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble65 View Post
Damn Ivan where you hiding the beast?
Its in storage 'til i get my ENZOKILR plate.
__________________
d1s bulb canada

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #42
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member
 
StikiGreenZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milton, ON
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
Its in storage 'til i get my ENZOKILR plate.
Thats hilarious
__________________
-

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.