Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #16
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,243


just like this interrogation show on discovery.. this 14 year old boy was being interrogated for hours on end for the murder of his sister.. (he didnt do it) and he kept telling the interrogaters it wasnt him he was sleeping. the interrogators wouldnt have it and kept reeeming him. then after 5 hours of yelling at him he admitted to the killing..

saying he walked in there at night and stabbed her repeatly...

local drifter was picked up by police 1 week after the murder with the girls under wear and some of her clothing with her blood on it. the drifter was charged with murder not the 14 year old boy who admitted to the killing..

forget what that show called it, when you get interrogated to shit and your mind goes nuts making you beleive you did it. and admitting to a murder you didnt even do.
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #17
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair
 
Bullet Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guelph
Posts: 5,828
TNation did your thread about that UN Islam thing just get deleted lol. I was reading it refreshed and it was gone.

...to be clear I'm not complaining that it's gone.
__________________
Bullet Ride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #18
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member
 
StikiGreenZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Milton, ON
Posts: 1,602
Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
You guys should watch 24! Without torture, we'd never find out about half the crimes and be able to prevent them!

__________________
-

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #19
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
oh so what are you saying, those who admit to terrorism and to kill others shouldn't be tortured? They're just innocent little Arabs? Very naive.
You do realize that many of they folks in Guantanamo were not of Arab ethnicity right?

Stop trying to prove all Arabs and all muslims are terrorists!
If you are smart enough you will know that this whole story has nothing to do with Islam.

Even if it did not all Arabs are bad. It would be like saying all Germans are like Hitler!

Besides if i was in prison for all this years even with no torture , with no charges brought against me legaly eventually i would believe that i must be at fault. And you would too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post

Torture is needed when necessary to protect the sovereignty and security of the state.
The fact you are saying this shows exactly what kind of a redneck you are!
What next? Bring martial law? damn man i hope you were joking when you said you wanna be a politician...cause i see Antichrist writen all over you!!!
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"

Last edited by magnus; 03-10-2009 at 02:17 PM.
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
You guys should watch 24! Without torture, we'd never find out about half the crimes and be able to prevent them!

Noooo, you need to watch American Dad! Now he makes a decent arguement! lol
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #21
prince1
on to the next 1
 
prince1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: mississauga
Posts: 674
Send a message via MSN to prince1
tnation no1 really cares about what you post.
you post some garbage and expect everyone to believe you
start posting here once u get a bimmer
__________________
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #22
Fel
Not Banned
 
Fel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Schomberg
Posts: 4,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
oh so what are you saying, those who admit to terrorism and to kill others shouldn't be tortured? They're just innocent little Arabs? Very naive.
Read
__________________
Fel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #23
Fel
Not Banned
 
Fel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Schomberg
Posts: 4,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_M5 View Post
TNation did your thread about that UN Islam thing just get deleted lol. I was reading it refreshed and it was gone.

...to be clear I'm not complaining that it's gone.

Thanks for pointing that out... that's hilarious.
__________________
Fel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
magnus
6th Gear Member
 
magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Reykjavik
Posts: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
__________________
http://pics.livejournal.com/blblblblx/pic/000r554e.gif

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #25
Fe9L
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a tims near you
Posts: 1,030
TNation: Dont feel like arguing with you because all members have already posted valid points and probably think the same as I do...

Your life is boring to be honest with you, every couple days I come to the offtopic and know in advance that you have something to say about politics, most likely Islam/Arab/terrorism or something along those lines....It was 'interesting' the first 60 threads lol but **** common man its getting way out of hand...
__________________
Current:
'09 e92

The x-love:




Slamation Nation..Wesa
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:51 PM   #26
Fe9L
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a tims near you
Posts: 1,030
TNation: Dont feel like arguing with you because all members have already posted valid points and probably think the same as I do...

Your life is boring to be honest with you, every couple days I come to the offtopic and know in advance that you have something to say about politics, most likely Islam/Arab/terrorism or something along those lines....It was 'interesting' the first 60 threads lol but **** common man its getting way out of hand...
__________________
Current:
'09 e92

The x-love:




Slamation Nation..Wesa
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #27
TNation
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto/Calgary
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1 View Post
tnation no1 really cares about what you post.
you post some garbage and expect everyone to believe you
start posting here once u get a bimmer
I'm good thanks. No need to drive a 318is to 'fit in' douche
if i suddenly buy a BMW I have an opinion? stfu.



I find it funny everyone here that says the Geneva Convention should be read and followed, when most of the world doesn't abide by it (the Middle East avoids it all cost anyways). And yet even funnier is the people in here who were saying 'put someone in jail for stealing a chocolate bar! use the death penalty on murder! I quote "he is a ****ing peice of shit I would stomp on his 16 year old nuts and **** up his face!! coward mother****er!" and everyone was piling on that jail sentences should be longer. And
You saw that video of the kid beating the crap out of the bus driver?
HEY MAGNUS:
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...2&postcount=35
What is that? Torture? Watch your mouth, you hypocrite.
That bus driver incident is nothing compared to what the guard's face on a daily basis by prisoner's there, facing abuse is a huge part of serving as a guard there. And the terrorists that are put into the cells have killed people, not beaten on one innocent driver, but have killed innocent people, blinded by their extremist beliefs. Change of mind a little here, everyone?
But outside of that, the detainees at Gitmo have been treated humanely, the military says and external journalists have agreed (the Factor and even msnbc have agreed). They have access to the International Red Cross and civilian lawyers. Many live in air conditioned cells. The average detainee has gained 18 pounds since entering Gitmo. And the USA spends three times as much on their food as on military food. All prayer times are respected and not interrupted, and all detainees get a remarkable 15 minutes for Koran study without interruptions per day. Here's a couple questions for you than..

First, if you caught bin Laden, how do you expect him to give up relevant information about terrorist training activities/camps/funding allocations? Asking him 'hey Osama, want to tell me where to find more of your operations?' isn't going to work. Diplomacy doesn't work with anyone that is an extremist, fanatics aren't going to change their mind because they are talked into it. I don't think you understand the bitter hate these extremists have of the West and our culture.

Second, where do you keep someone like him, and the 9/11 terrorists, and the terrorists we host in Guantanamo Bay? But where do we send these people? They'd be executed inside civilian prisons. And why shift them to a military prison inside the USA? There's no reason to do that. So at this point, 10 detainees have been charged with war crimes. More than 300 are deemed dangerous to the USA. And about 140 have been designated for release, but few countries want to take them. Two hundred and seventy nine Gitmo prisoners have already been set free. Few of them went on to commit murder. For example, the Gitmo jihadists blew up a Marriott hotel in Pakistan shortly after the USA repatriated him back to that country.
Third, I'm not in this to 'fight' or because I'm 'bored.' I see hypocrisy 5 feet deep. I want to see your response to my points, all are valid points.

Last edited by TNation; 03-10-2009 at 02:59 PM.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #28
prince1
on to the next 1
 
prince1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: mississauga
Posts: 674
Send a message via MSN to prince1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
I'm good thanks. No need to drive a 318is to 'fit in' douche
if i suddenly buy a BMW I have an opinion? stfu.



I find it funny everyone here that says the Geneva Convention should be read and followed, when most of the world doesn't abide by it (the Middle East avoids it all cost anyways). And yet even funnier is the people in here who were saying 'put someone in jail for stealing a chocolate bar! use the death penalty on murder! I quote "he is a ****ing peice of shit I would stomp on his 16 year old nuts and **** up his face!! coward mother****er!" and everyone was piling on that jail sentences should be longer. And
You saw that video of the kid beating the crap out of the bus driver?
HEY MAGNUS:
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...2&postcount=35
What is that? Torture? Watch your mouth, you hypocrite.
That bus driver incident is nothing compared to what the guard's face on a daily basis by prisoner's there, facing abuse is a huge part of serving as a guard there. And the terrorists that are put into the cells have killed people, not beaten on one innocent driver, but have killed innocent people, blinded by their extremist beliefs. Change of mind a little here, everyone?
But outside of that, the detainees at Gitmo have been treated humanely, the military says and external journalists have agreed (the Factor and even msnbc have agreed). They have access to the International Red Cross and civilian lawyers. Many live in air conditioned cells. The average detainee has gained 18 pounds since entering Gitmo. And the USA spends three times as much on their food as on military food. All prayer times are respected and not interrupted, and all detainees get a remarkable 15 minutes for Koran study without interruptions per day. Here's a couple questions for you than..

First, if you caught bin Laden, how do you expect him to give up relevant information about terrorist training activities/camps/funding allocations? Asking him 'hey Osama, want to tell me where to find more of your operations?' isn't going to work. Diplomacy doesn't work with anyone that is an extremist, fanatics aren't going to change their mind because they are talked into it. I don't think you understand the bitter hate these extremists have of the West and our culture.

Second, where do you keep someone like him, and the 9/11 terrorists, and the terrorists we host in Guantanamo Bay? But where do we send these people? They'd be executed inside civilian prisons. And why shift them to a military prison inside the USA? There's no reason to do that. So at this point, 10 detainees have been charged with war crimes. More than 300 are deemed dangerous to the USA. And about 140 have been designated for release, but few countries want to take them. Two hundred and seventy nine Gitmo prisoners have already been set free. Few of them went on to commit murder. For example, the Gitmo jihadists blew up a Marriott hotel in Pakistan shortly after the USA repatriated him back to that country.
Third, I'm not in this to 'fight' or because I'm 'bored.' I see hypocrisy 5 feet deep. I want to see your response to my points, all are valid points.
you do realize ur on a bmw forum right
lol
ur still that ugly kid who goes out with the fat girl trying and trys to fit in
go join a honda forum
or ford forum
do you even have a car now?
or back to the pedestrian ways
__________________
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya

Last edited by prince1; 03-10-2009 at 03:06 PM.
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #29
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,842
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Torture is needed when necessary to protect the sovereignty and security of the state.
More shit i can disagree with you on. You know who turned me off of believing in torture? One of my parents friends, ex-CIA operative from the cold war era.

You want to know why he (and, admittedly, I, now that i'm convinced) believe tortue is NOT necessary and should actually be avoided?

Because the people you're torturing know what you want to hear. And for the most part, they're not stupid. That means, that they are very likely to give you mis-information, even if they know the truth. Although the truth may eventually come out, you'll have so much mis-information to sift through that it wont be practical as a means of finding intelligence. Also, you're prone to mis-information, false confessions and so forth of people who are past their breaking point, and will say anything.

Agressive interrogation techniques are fine IMO. Even physical intimidation at times i'm sure is prudent. But the kind of shit the US government is doing is not going to lead to any intel, its just gonna make us feel better through our sadistic nature to see our enemies suffer. (And, for the record. **** them. Let them suffer. However, lets not dilude ourselves into believing we will gain some sort of intel out of it.
__________________
I run a canadian led kit & hid kit company, if you have any questions about led headlights or hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #30
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1 View Post
you do realize ur on a bmw forum right
lol
ur still that ugly kid who goes out with the fat girl trying and trys to fit in
go join a honda forum
or ford forum
do you even have a car now?
or back to the pedestrian ways

why do you
always
post everything
you say like this??
Iphone??? or commodore 68 CPU??
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015