Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-25-2003, 06:25 AM   #1
schnazzy
1st Gear Newbie

Schnazzy Video ("Import Motion - Teaser")

If you haven't already seen the teaser for the Import Motion Tour car show from a week ago, take a look here at ImportMotion.com.

Let me know if you like it. The full version will be out in a month (maybe). Those of you signed up for the videolist, already got a private link a week ago.
schnazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 10:33 AM   #2
Furious
BMW again.

nice i wish i still lived out that way sometimes
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 03:22 PM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

nice vid as always schnazzy, how do u do all of the openning things with your name? and like in the day and night video? i wish i had 1 million dollars to blow on video shit..lol

btw great job on the ass shootin...the last part with the 2 girls is like hypnotic..haha

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 02-25-2003 at 04:07 PM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 01:48 AM   #4
rayz
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to rayz Send a message via Yahoo to rayz
i like it. u know that already. lol
Old 03-01-2003, 04:32 AM   #5
schnazzy
1st Gear Newbie

I use afteraffects. However for day and night it was all premier using cuts, with maybe 5 graphics of varying degress of the neon sign. the neon letter are standard in premier title. the sound was off the web and was of an electric razor.
Old 03-01-2003, 06:22 PM   #6
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Hey Schnazzy,

The teaser is amazing! As always they keep getting better and better. I'm already checking out AfterAffects and the learning curve seems to double that of Premiere.

Is there another program that I can use, which is a bit more easier to learn for starters on AfterAffects?
Old 03-01-2003, 06:35 PM   #7
schnazzy
1st Gear Newbie

AE is your best bet. If the video program that came with the MAC (sorry forgot name of program that came/comes with imac), is a "1" on a scale of 1-10, then premier is a 4 and AE is a 25.

hehehe

AE is its own beast. I would suggest reading a whole bunch. You will need to spend a TON of time with it, so you have to decide if it is worth it. time-remaping and bezier curves (for use in such things as time-remaping) are the most popular functions of AE. Get to know keyframes!
Old 03-01-2003, 06:56 PM   #8
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
Quote:
Originally posted by schnazzy
AE is your best bet. If the video program that came with the MAC (sorry forgot name of program that came/comes with imac), is a "1" on a scale of 1-10, then premier is a 4 and AE is a 25.

hehehe

AE is its own beast. I would suggest reading a whole bunch. You will need to spend a TON of time with it, so you have to decide if it is worth it. time-remaping and bezier curves (for use in such things as time-remaping) are the most popular functions of AE. Get to know keyframes!
Great, such fun LOL. So are you saying that AfterAffects is pretty much like Premiere then? I.e. I would use Premiere to capture the video, then use AfterAffects to compile the clips into one video? Sorry, getting a bit confused.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:26 PM   #9
schnazzy
1st Gear Newbie

premier is for editing.
cuting, wiping fading compiling, adding precompiled sound tracks

after effects is for effects
moving text, effects with text, moving video, video with effects

edit your video

export the clip or clips or timelines or you want to affect with after effects. import them back into premier and replace the original clip(s) etc. this is assuming that your video isn't just one big effect. maybe just a scene.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: