Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #61
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
I'm interested in seeing what these friends of yours would have to say. It's as if you're whoring them out. But I mean if they're okay with it and seriously looking for people to go on a date with. Bring em out to a meet and let them decide, by playing matchmaker for all you know some douche on here will go on a date with her and you wont hear the end of it.
Haha, bring her to a meet so she can get raped by randoms I don't even know? haha

She asked me to hook her up with a nice man, because she knows I know a good group of guys. I know her well enough to be able to hook her up with a proper man.

I'm not a very good pimp though am i? lol

The others aren't looking for anything serious, I think someone decent to just pass their time. But they are very picky, so yes, I'll let them pick from a few good guys I trust

Its sad, because some beautiful women always seem to attract the deadbeat azzholes, and the good guys always miss out.

My wife wouldn't enjoy me leaving her on a friday night to pick up my women friends to bring them out to a Bmw meet so they could possibly be pimped out. lol That idea wouldn't fly with anyone.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #62
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Mark, my hustle is lacking as of late. See you at a meet lol.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #63
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe View Post
Mark, my hustle is lacking as of late. See you at a meet lol.
don't worry, I hook a brother up!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #64
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

What have you been up man, what's this business of you getting married? The hell?

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #65
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
Haha, bring her to a meet so she can get raped by randoms I don't even know? haha
I don't know if your being serious or trying to be sarcastic or make a joke. But even if majority of the people on here are all "zomg a girl, lets turn it into a 12 page thread and leg hump her". Those same guys would either get shut down, or not know how to realistically approach those girls successfully without creeping them out. So the only thing they'd lose out on is wasting there time coming out to a car meet.

Quote:
She asked me to hook her up with a nice man, because she knows I know a good group of guys. I know her well enough to be able to hook her up with a proper man.

I'm not a very good pimp though am i? lol
Fair enough, but your talking to a select amount of individuals through a keyboard/monitor. Not really making a ideal decision. For all you know the person you "hook her up" with could be a manic depressive etc... and ruin her life. She'll be able to assess whats good and isn't a lot more easily by simply seeing this person - you'd obviously be present; or at least I would hope so.

Quote:
The others aren't looking for anything serious, I think someone decent to just pass their time. But they are very picky, so yes, I'll let them pick from a few good guys I trust

Its sad, because some beautiful women always seem to attract the deadbeat azzholes, and the good guys always miss out.
Thats because women have a direct relationship with there beauty to insecurity. It can cloud there judgment on a lot of things. I can guarantee you and you'll probably get a positive response here - ask any one of them. When they broke with any of there ex bf's did they ever question themselves "am I still beautiful? will any other guy date me after this." More than likely the answer will be yes. I'm not going to get into why assholes win most of the time and the nice guy doesn't finish last, thats a whole diff discussion/theory/ideology.

Quote:
My wife wouldn't enjoy me leaving her on a friday night to pick up my women friends to bring them out to a Bmw meet so they could possibly be pimped out. lol That idea wouldn't fly with anyone.
Understandable. Women are jealous when their significant other is with another female. It's an act of intrusion to them and it'll never change, even if she is "just a friend".
Old 03-04-2009, 05:16 AM   #66
rost12
big 'n' shiney

Mark, mind sending that Miss Canada over to UK for a week? :p I'm sitting here in a big empty house and need some nag-nag-nag to make it feel like home.
rost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #67
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rost12 View Post
Mark, mind sending that Miss Canada over to UK for a week? :p I'm sitting here in a big empty house and need some nag-nag-nag to make it feel like home.
I'll talk to Sam, and see what she says! I'm sure she'd love to take a trip the UK!

Or maybe I can ship my wife out to you for a few weeks! LOL I need some time off. LOL J/k
Old 03-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #68
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
I don't know if your being serious or trying to be sarcastic or make a joke. But even if majority of the people on here are all "zomg a girl, lets turn it into a 12 page thread and leg hump her". Those same guys would either get shut down, or not know how to realistically approach those girls successfully without creeping them out. So the only thing they'd lose out on is wasting there time coming out to a car meet.

Fair enough, but your talking to a select amount of individuals through a keyboard/monitor. Not really making a ideal decision. For all you know the person you "hook her up" with could be a manic depressive etc... and ruin her life. She'll be able to assess whats good and isn't a lot more easily by simply seeing this person - you'd obviously be present; or at least I would hope so.

Thats because women have a direct relationship with there beauty to insecurity. It can cloud there judgment on a lot of things. I can guarantee you and you'll probably get a positive response here - ask any one of them. When they broke with any of there ex bf's did they ever question themselves "am I still beautiful? will any other guy date me after this." More than likely the answer will be yes. I'm not going to get into why assholes win most of the time and the nice guy doesn't finish last, thats a whole diff discussion/theory/ideology.

Understandable. Women are jealous when their significant other is with another female. It's an act of intrusion to them and it'll never change, even if she is "just a friend".
Jim-e, it sounds like you graduated with a masters in Pimpology with an undergrad in Womanology!
Old 03-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #69
rost12
big 'n' shiney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
Or maybe I can ship my wife out to you for a few weeks! LOL I need some time off. LOL J/k
I'm gonna go ahead and veto the idea involving your wife... Competing with you, sir, is not my idea of a relaxing week I'm gonna have to shower and shave and be smooth, ah, that's work!
Old 03-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #70
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Wow, is this 5 page thread about her? If so you guys must have some pretty loow standards. For who ever gets hooked up with her, 'I hope shes just NOT so photogenic'.

-I hope I didn't insult the OP.

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 03-04-2009 at 03:08 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #71
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
what's that extra skin on her arms... yuk!

Boots is right... that's it! 18 is the best number EVER!!!

NO... EVER!

End of story....
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #72
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

^you don't know what you're talking about! What about milfs?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #73
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
^^all milfs are only hot because they're wanna-be 18 year olds.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #74
rost12
big 'n' shiney

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieMoscow View Post
Wow, is this 5 page thread about her? If so you guys must have some pretty loow standards.
Nothing like making yourself feel bigger by attempting to put down others in a consequence free environment, i.e. the internets.

On that note, every single woman is beautiful. There just isn't enough vodka in the world...
Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #75
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Rost12 I'm sorry I put you down in that case. Wasn't my intension. =P

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: