Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
rendered
6th Gear Member

Another Kijiji/Craigslist Moron....Anyone want to have some fun?

Anyone want to help me fix this moron? So he thinks twice about wasting Kijiji/craigslist sellers time again with his useless crap that spews out of his mouth commenting on items he doesn't have the intention of buying.

He sent me numerous emails, some with pretty harse profanity (mostly typical mom/sister/wife insults whom he clearly doesn't know) in some regarding one of the cars I was testing waters on Kijiji/craigslist.

Already reported to both kijiji and craigslist, but they didn't seem to do anything, and he continues to waste his time sending me useless insulting emails. Now I could ignore him, but whats the fun with that? It's people like him that ruin free classified services for all of us.

Naturally, I'd like to 'fix' this moron, possibibly make him cry, so he thinks twice about acting like a bigman hiding behind his computer replying to Kijiji/craigslist listings he'll never be able to buy with rude insults and typical , "your price is too high, you should sell it for $20,000 less than your asking price".

I know they say, "don't feed the trolls" but,

I'd appreciate any help with flooding this degenerates email, scaring him a little, or all of the above, or anything else the computer experts here can think of. If I could get his phone number or address (he seems to be too scared to give it out), I'd love to go pay this degenerate a visit and then make him think twice about ever using a computer again.

Name that appears on the email is K Ya.

Email is : car.z@live.ca Spam and insults away

Thanks guys!

Last edited by rendered; 02-24-2009 at 11:25 AM.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
what a butt pirate!!!! i sent this turn and email.....teold hime to mind how he talks and types to ppl, and watch his back. also insulted hime a few time....went something like this

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire291 View Post
what a butt pirate!!!! i sent this turn and email.....teold hime to mind how he talks and types to ppl, and watch his back. also insulted hime a few time....went something like this

LMAO, thanks man!! that video was hilarious!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I think a lot of people lost their jobs and some of them have mental stress that need to take out on someone. In their case, they got nothing to do and just sit home. It will only get worse as economy crumbles more and more.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: