Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-23-2003, 11:04 PM   #16
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

ohh yes...and jon (e46_lover) can you ask your uncle the cop if they have a profile on you in their "cop database"
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 12:02 AM   #17
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

can these questions help me in court...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ticket.jpg (143.3 KB, 52 views)
Old 02-24-2003, 12:52 AM   #18
mkgino
6th Gear Member

People in your car dont count as a witness.

No the other thing doesnt help either. Just do what I told you.
Old 02-24-2003, 12:59 AM   #19
Miguel
...Delt Smash

ya, and see how the marked "R" on your ticket in the bottom right? that means its been reduced.. they like to make you pay the full fine when they see that... listen to MKGINOs advice or just go and plea with the prosecutor, chances are they'll drop the points for a ticket like that.
Old 02-24-2003, 01:05 AM   #20
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

no guys he never took any points off he just reduced it when it wasn't even supposed to be high anyways...

and i looked on the Ontario highway traffic act and it told me that if your doing 20 or less over the limit it's $3 per km...he charged me 52.50 (total) when it should of be $45 (non-total)... he charged me less but i could say that he did the calculations wrong...no?
Old 02-24-2003, 01:06 AM   #21
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

and mkgino, what do i do while the person is representing me, sit at home or chill in the lobby....
Old 02-24-2003, 01:07 AM   #22
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by pasta325i
no guys he never took any points off he just reduced it when it wasn't even supposed to be high anyways...

and i looked on the Ontario highway traffic act and it told me that if your doing 20 or less over the limit it's $3 per km...he charged me 52.50 (total) when it should of be $45 (non-total)... he charged me less but i could say that he did the calculations wrong...no?
Tax maybe?
Old 02-24-2003, 01:09 AM   #23
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
and mkgino, what do i do while the person is representing me, sit at home or chill in the lobby....
You can do whatever you want. This person is basically like your Lawyer. But if he says you cant be at the court date then try not to be a bone head and be seen there. There is no point. But if they do see you, then you cant postpone the court date for a future date, because then what excuse would you give??
Old 02-24-2003, 01:11 AM   #24
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

no it's not tax....

this is what it says on the ticket....

SET FINE OF: $42.50
TOTAL PAYABLE: $52.50
[Total Payable includes costs and applicable victim fine surcharge.]

but he should of charged me $45 exactly (since i did 15 over and it's $3 a km) could i cath him for that since he did it wrong?
Old 02-24-2003, 01:26 AM   #25
sonic07
6th Gear Member

the way i see this situation from my knowledge and my cop friend from 31 div. and my friend x-wife is the prosecutor. i think mkgino is absolutely 110% correct. the court is stinking game you give an inch they take an inch and everything settle. once i got speeding ticket i slow down to 150km/hr from 210km/hr and the cop gave me a careless driving with 6 point man that was heavy and then i paid those point guys to represent me and whalla i got 115km/hr and no point . thank lord so i just paid it. and you don't have to anything i even forgot that was a court date for me and the bill just came in the mail. that's it .

Pedal To The Metal

Last edited by sonic07; 02-24-2003 at 01:29 AM.
sonic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 01:28 AM   #26
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
no it's not tax....

this is what it says on the ticket....

SET FINE OF: $42.50
TOTAL PAYABLE: $52.50
[Total Payable includes costs and applicable victim fine surcharge.]

but he should of charged me $45 exactly (since i did 15 over and it's $3 a km) could i cath him for that since he did it wrong?
Listen, even if they spell your name wrong, you still cant get out of the ticket. You could in the past, but not anymore. Your stuck. Dont waste your time looking for things to get you off the ticket. The ticket isnt that bad anyway. 15 over isnt a lot. When you book the court date, the worst that can happen is you will end up paying all of it. But more likely than not, you will get it reduced more, and will end up paying like $20-30 with no points. So relax, go have a cigarette or something.
Old 02-24-2003, 01:35 AM   #27
sonic07
6th Gear Member

that is so true lol the name don't matter anymore check out the driver's license. there is plea guilty with explanation which mkgino already mention is one the above. ya that's better have a cigarette or something. don't worry every little thing will be alright.

Pedal To The Metal
sonic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 01:48 AM   #28
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

ok so if i go in court myself that day and the officer shows up what can i say to not make myself look like an idiot... im really relying on him not showing up...but if he does what do i do?
Old 02-24-2003, 01:58 AM   #29
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
ok so if i go in court myself that day and the officer shows up what can i say to not make myself look like an idiot... im really relying on him not showing up...but if he does what do i do?
Why would you go to court the first time? I told you not to? Damn boy.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:11 AM   #30
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
listen this is what you do, and it works.

Book your court date. When the date rolls around get your brother, sister or someone close to you to represent you in court. When there, get your friend to see if the officer is in the court room. Give your buddy a discription of the officer. If he is not there, then get your friend to plead not guilty, and the ticket gets thrown out.

If the officer is there, request a rebook of the court date to the prosecutor for a later date and get your friend to give some BS reason why you couldnt come.

Now do it this way, dont be a moron and do it some bonehead other way. Do what I say. I have done this like for 4 of my
THIS DOESN"T WORK!!!... what they do now is... they call the offender up FIRST... THEN... they call the officer into the courtroom AFTER your inside already. They figured you out MK.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: