Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #31
Future_///M3
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 16


Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
is there a bmw lounge this year?
who has free tickets for me?
I went Saturday, BMW didn't have a lounge, but guess who did

Mercedes on a 2nd level above the cars.
Future_///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #32
Arash
6th Gear Member
 
Arash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,066
I will be there tomorrow. I'll stop by say hi Chris, I'm also looking to get me some quotes for some summer tires, and touch some boobies, I'm sure you'll hook me up
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #33
Conti
2nd Gear Member
 
Conti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North York, ON
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future_///M3 View Post
I went Saturday, BMW didn't have a lounge, but guess who did

Mercedes on a 2nd level above the cars.
Yeah, This is the second or third year that BMW did not have the lounge and that Benz had it.... The first year that I was there with the gang from Hamilton that are on this site they did not have it either....
__________________
Signature Violation - Removed
Conti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #34
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: markham
Posts: 5,668
Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash View Post
I will be there tomorrow. I'll stop by say hi Chris, I'm also looking to get me some quotes for some summer tires, and touch some boobies, I'm sure you'll hook me up
actually i'm dealing with the exotic car rentals this weekend but i can hook you up once the new shop is open
__________________
www.CSCS.ca
Chris de la Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #35
Arash
6th Gear Member
 
Arash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,066
what would I need to get into the benz lounge? ownership or key?
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #36
Conti
2nd Gear Member
 
Conti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North York, ON
Posts: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash View Post
what would I need to get into the benz lounge? ownership or key?
I think so, but I am not really sure. I did not really stop in that area very long while I was there so I didn't inquire about it.....
__________________
Signature Violation - Removed
Conti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #37
Arash
6th Gear Member
 
Arash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris de la Cruz View Post
actually i'm dealing with the exotic car rentals this weekend but i can hook you up once the new shop is open
did you say exotic car rentals? don't say that to a persian!
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #38
Arash
6th Gear Member
 
Arash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conti View Post
I think so, but I am not really sure. I did not really stop in that area very long while I was there so I didn't inquire about it.....
alright, I'll grab my dad's spare key anyways just in case
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #39
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: markham
Posts: 5,668
Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
then rent from me... i'm sure the prices won't dissappoint
__________________
www.CSCS.ca
Chris de la Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #40
Arash
6th Gear Member
 
Arash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris de la Cruz View Post
then rent from me... i'm sure the prices won't dissappoint
k I'll def check it out 2moro.
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #41
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: markham
Posts: 5,668
Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
arash text me tomorrow
__________________
www.CSCS.ca
Chris de la Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #42
ATK63
2nd Gear Member
 
ATK63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto/Mississauga
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash View Post
what would I need to get into the benz lounge? ownership or key?
A key is enough.
__________________
2008 BMW M6 Cab - grey on black
ATK63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #43
v_bimmer
Jailbait FTW
 
v_bimmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 2,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash View Post
alright, I'll grab my dad's spare key anyways just in case
yeah all you need is a key!

plus make sure to do the Test drive with Mercedes, its a lot of fun, you get so rip C-class around a small course hehe
__________________
v_bimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #44
rendered
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash View Post
did you say exotic car rentals? don't say that to a persian!
Why rent when you can buy one from me?! j/k
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #45
Junaid
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 670
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_bimmer View Post
yeah all you need is a key!

plus make sure to do the Test drive with Mercedes, its a lot of fun, you get so rip C-class around a small course hehe

so if i take my friend's key i could do it? or could we go together?
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015