Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:28 PM   #16
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608


If you have a cash value policy.....

did you look at the cash value page in your policy?

All you have to do is figure out what year the policy is in, look it up on the page and the guaranteed cash value will be beside it.

Side note

Yes Primerica knows alot about insurance because.................
They are an INSURANCE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline  
Old 01-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #17
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
Yes - but of course - they know EVERYTHING and are 100% correct that their cookie cutter policy setup is right for each and every person...

LOL...
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Old 01-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #18
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
Yes - but of course - they know EVERYTHING and are 100% correct that their cookie cutter policy setup is right for each and every person...

LOL...
Wow,

this could turn ugly.

Certain people should not be in Primerica because they suck at leading. And they suck at communicating Primerica.
I am completely aware of the cookie cutter mentality and it's for everyone mantra and it's wrong.
It's not for everyone.
So whatever you heard was incorrect, even if it came from an RVP.

Lets stay on topic though.

I don't think I deserve to be discredited by anyone because I know what I'm talking about.

So let's keep it civil for once?

Or is that impossible?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline  
Old 01-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #19
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
I'm never going to use your services, so I don't know why I bother responding actually. Come to think of it, it's a waste of my time.

To be honest, I think it was your attitude in your previous posts that suggested that term is the only thing to do. Everyone's different, everyone wants different comfort levels.

Anyhoo - I won't be bringing it up anymore - or at least I will TRY not to
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #20
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
I'm never going to use your services, so I don't know why I bother responding actually. Come to think of it, it's a waste of my time.

To be honest, I think it was your attitude in your previous posts that suggested that term is the only thing to do. Everyone's different, everyone wants different comfort levels.

Anyhoo - I won't be bringing it up anymore - or at least I will TRY not to
It's my "attitude"?????????
That Term is the only way to go?
Damn right son!
It's not just my attitude, it's the FACT'S I presented to back up my "attitude"
TERM IS the only way to go!

Why don't you read the post again!!

I also said!............ ONly, and Only if you've exhausted every other means of tax sheltering........................................ .UNiversal Life.................MIGHT be an option! I made that VERY clear!

And I backed it up bro!

Why am I repeating myself? Did you not read it? Or accept it?

Great! you don't want to use my services? Could I give a ****?

"You're an executive at Research in motion"

I say to you "I never want to use your services.!!!!!"

would you care?

Why even mention that?

I really DON"T KNOW why you're wasting your time. You're not gonna win! My argument is too concrete.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #21
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
Now look who took it ugly...

You're quite obviously someone with something to prove. And it's quite obvious I can quite easily get under your skin.

How amusing...
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #22
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
That's it?

that's your argument?... You got under my skin?

I'll amuse you all day bro!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #23
Wannabe
Northwood.
 
Wannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,969
I want to be at the top of a triangle one day too.. la la la






NOT!
__________________
Current - 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
2010 Jeep Patriot North All-season
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
2002 Dodge Durango SXT
1985 BMW 325e
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1995 Nissan Altima SE
1994 Mazda MX-6 RS
1984 Buick Riviera
Wannabe is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #24
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
That's it?

that's your argument?... You got under my skin?

I'll amuse you all day bro!
I made my points previously. I'm not going to make them again. You obviously DON'T KNOW all the different products out there. It's quite obvious "bro" (what are you? 20 years old and in Mexico? "bro"? Seriously?)

You got brainwashed by Primerica - plain and simple.

That is where you work, right?
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #25
MiroE36
6th Gear Member
 
MiroE36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,896
What the hell happened?? How did this start?? im so confused !?!

Wanabe's post is hilarious tho!!
__________________
1992 325i / Briliant rot - SOLD @ 301,000km
1998 318is / Arktic silber - SOLD @ 207,000km
2007 335i / Jet Black - CURRENT @ 28,000 km

MiroE36 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #26
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
oops, did I get under your skin?

quite amusing.
lol
Anyhoo.... Yes, you're right I work with Primerica compadre. Ya no puene camena?
I'm part of the biggest pyramid scheme/"triangle" known to man for some reason even though our practices are unethical and illegal, (because a pyramid is illegal people) we somehow stayed in business for over 35 years.
BUt yet, Remax is still around, Century 21 is still around........hmm??? those guys can't be part of (what you call) a pyramid scheme can they?

I'll tell you what I know, You're right, I don't know every product out there because a new one comes out every month.
What I DO KNOW is when I look at it, I'll be able to tell you EXACTLY how it works.

What I also know is I have yet to see one thats as good as buying term and investing the difference.

Let's say I WAS brainwashed and Primerica is a big fat Liar.........Hypothetical situation.

I do a little research and find out that UNiversal and whole life ARE recommended by financial third-party experts/guru's.......................DAMN!!!!!!!!!
"Primerica lied to me!"

That's it, I quit.

Didn't happen. I've heard/seen/read nothing that supports your argument.

IN fact, all I've read/seen/heard was nothing but praise and recommendation for Term!!?? And doom and Gloom about The "Bad Stuff"

weird huh?

Until I do see that it isn't the best. I'll rethink it and give the Middle-class consumer a superior product.

You know how many times I've had this conversation? It's hilarious. I have yet to lose this argument.
Just admit it "bro" And leave it alone. It's not worth it.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #27
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
You have NO articulation when you write - Your thoughts aren't formulated and you BARELY make sense.

Why were you so afraid of saying you worked for Primerica in those previous threads? Is it because insurance is a regulated industry and you shouldn't be giving advice over the internet?

Now you are freely saying it.

Under my skin? No - definitely not - I don't care enough about you or Primerica for it to bother me...

And go back through my posts, I never said it was a pyramid. Remax and Century 21 don't operate anything close to a pyramid scheme. Don't know where you are getting that info - oh wait - yes I do - it's from the Primerica training hand book.
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #28
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
Here's a lovely, down the middle article that says "reality is that there is not a simple answer, because life insurance is not a simple product."

There is NO CLEAR RIGHT OR WRONG FOR EVERYONE - There is individual satisfaction as well as needs/wants.

You just don't seem to get that.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...WholeLife.aspx
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #29
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,033
great place to ask for financial advice

an online message board
Boots R is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #30
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
And another one...

http://www.thetermguy.com/2007/11/11...ife-insurance/
__________________

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015