Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #16
sski
2nd Gear Member

This assume's these guys are buying at the local Canadian Tire sporting goods counter...lol.

"Hi, I need a 9mm handgun, an AK-47 and the appropriate ammo...does that qualify for 3x Canadian Tire money if I use my Canadian Tire credit card??? Oh ya, and I need some of that washer fluid you have on sale this week too"...lol
sski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #17
addbhp
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
i dont mind people with guns.. and i dont mind people shooting those guns at other people... as long as they DONT MISS THEIR TARGETS...

those pricks that shot and killed Jane Creba for example.. complete nit wit's..

let me shoot a gun off on boxing day on the busiest street in toronto..
Like give me a ****in break, i say if your going to pull out a gun and shoot a gang member good riddance to both of you.. but please kill your selves and not innocent people.

thats what pisses me off about hoodlums with guns, "YE YO I GOT A GAT" dumb shit kid cant even shoot it though.
Stupidest comment yet, you don't mind people with guns?!? You don't think people are going to miss ever again, this will continue to happen!and has happened since Jane Creba numerous times already.

When I was younger, it was rare that anyone was shot in Toronto, as time has passed, it moved to monthly, then weekends, now daily. Laws should change - Ban entirely, anyone caught with a gun, loses the tigger finger, then if they have shot the gun, they lose their hand....and sorry no government compensation/handouts for life when they can't get a job (They have earned the right to be F#%$^ for life). One benefit - no repeat offenders. I am exaggerating but you get my point. Canada needs to get tougher and be safe again.
2001 330Cic
addbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #18
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by addbhp View Post
Stupidest comment yet, you don't mind people with guns?!? You don't think people are going to miss ever again, this will continue to happen!and has happened since Jane Creba numerous times already.

When I was younger, it was rare that anyone was shot in Toronto, as time has passed, it moved to monthly, then weekends, now daily. Laws should change - Ban entirely, anyone caught with a gun, loses the tigger finger, then if they have shot the gun, they lose their hand....and sorry no government compensation/handouts for life when they can't get a job (They have earned the right to be F#%$^ for life). One benefit - no repeat offenders. I am exaggerating but you get my point. Canada needs to get tougher and be safe again.

Exactly!

I don't understand the need to have a gun? Who gives a shit if you have a license or not, it's not like you become 007 and have a license to kill.

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #19
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
everyone should have a gun. that way when this shit goes down, theres a massacre.
for once i agree with you.

at least everyone has a chance to defend themselves
Old 01-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #20
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
for once i agree with you.

at least everyone has a chance to defend themselves
oh .. heres a better one ..

no one has a gun and everyone can defend themselves (especially from crazy, low self-esteem, wannabe loser gangsters)

there is only one purpose for a gun ... hence why one no needs one or should have one. If you get caught with one it should be 10 years in jail .. no questions asked. Hell .. right now you get more time in jail for having 5 pills of xtc then you do carrying a gun .. pathetic.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #21
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

to make this simpler, everyone should have a pitbull, and if you got beef with someone have your pitbull kill the other guys pitbull, then the loser can go out and buy another pitbull. Good for the economy, good for humanity... anyone??

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #22
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Guys, you can't stop people from owning guns. How about all the hunters? Collectors? That's like saying get rid of cars, because a bicycle does the same thing and the only purpose to cars is to street race. I'm not supporting the shootings, I just don't want you guys to have the same knee-jerk reaction towards guns as the most people have to street racing. If it was up to me I'd spend more of the annual budget catching criminals instead of motorists, but criminals don't pay fines.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #23
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
Anyone know the race of the shooter or person shot?
Why ask? And "curious" isn't an answer.

@stancejay
Mystikal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #24
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sski View Post
I just frustrates me because these incidents are so disproportionate among this demographic and it just paints the wrong picture.
But it's not disproportionate to income.

Cross crime data over of poor white people with poor black people. It's basically identical. One race just happens to have a higher propensity to have less money.

@stancejay
Mystikal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #25
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:
i dont mind people with guns.. and i dont mind people shooting those guns at other people... as long as they DONT MISS THEIR TARGETS...
That's so lame.

Quote:
i
those pricks that shot and killed Jane Creba for example.. complete nit wit's..

If they did not have guns she would still be alive.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:29 PM   #26
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

Toronto is gettin more and more ****ed up as time goes on...These young low life mother ****ers have nothing better to do. They ned to get a ****en job and get off the streets.

My younger brother who is only 17 was at queen and jameson headed toward lake shore on jameson. Two ****en douch bags masked up approached him and told him to empty his pocket and take off his jacket.He was wearing a football jacket. he told the 2 guys to go and **** them selves and so one of them pulled out a gun.My bro told them again to go and **** them self and grabbed the gun by the barrel. The gun went off and the bulled went thru the palm of his hand. He takes the gun and the ****ers take off.

So the cops come and the close the scene off and take my bro to the hospital. six cops outside his room. He got released after about 6 hours and had another 6 hour interrogation. Thats ****ed up . A person that gets shot is questioned for six hours. So imagine the next time my bro is a witness to a crime he's gonna say **** that and say i didnt see shit.

Its always these low life ****ers ****ing with innocent people and when the innocent go back for revenge it becomes murder and what not.

I couldnt even imagine what i would have done if my bro was to get shot somehwere else and was wounded badly. Some one would have botten hurt.

1997 E36 M3-Sold
1991 318ci-Project Car-Almost Done
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
blastedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #27
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Why ask? And "curious" isn't an answer.

I'm entitled to this question, for at the time I asked, there was no information yet on the news about who exactly was shot, and who possibily was the shooter, So I can be sure to avoid a similar looking suspect on the street, and call the cops if I see any potential suspects. Its my right as a citizen of Canada. Do you want to challenge my rights and freedoms now genious?
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #28
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco911 View Post
They should just raise the price of bullets to $5000 each...then shootings would go down.
This is actually an ingenious suggestion! I like it. Then the broke-ass children who barely could afford their first gun, now cannot afford the ammo to shoot anyone!

Honestly, what kind of uneducated moron shoots another person (They have "beef" with) in a busy subway station? He's just asking to be caught and goto jail. These weak, good for nothing criminals should stay in school and learn how to fight with their bare hands instead. They'll need these skills in jail to avoid male ass reamings from other prisioners.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #29
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
The reality of Toronto is rich richer and poor poorer. It all came from the politicians that started when Mel Lastman's days were numbered. Now you have this kind of Toronto. The gap between poor and rich is getting bigger and bigger. You got grocery stores where rich would go such as Longos, than you got food basics for suckers one of a kind. When you are done with that, than you got areas where detached house goes from 500k + . There is a area where can buy a place and a bullet can wind up in your home anytime. Just be direct and honest. No "diplomatic" phrases.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #30
commodore64
MR. Supercharger

If anyone here is a new officer, he / she will know how many bloody arrests one makes (on young offenders) in a month alone (if working in T.O). The problem is the justice system believes that everyone deserves a "second / third / 100th chance." I have witnessed with my own eyes the worst persons going free because mama and the family are crying in tears. Within a month that same person murders an innocent person (now who's fault is it).

75 percent of the issue is coming out of low-income persons living in co-op / ontario housing which now on a daily basis I am on call to, as they have cut about 90 percent of there own internal security guards.

This is the bottom line .... I have seen many persons living in the worst of the situations, get off there ass and get back to school to better ones self. Within two years these people are no longer living in ontario house / co-op they are doing damn well.

Then you get the people who just don't give a damn and live off of every persons hard working tax dollar. No matter how many times you arrest them they are back to the same BS within a month

.... I want every person here who is near a local Ontario Housing / Co-Op to check out the parking lots .... Look at the vehicles (BMW / Mercedes / AUDI / Lexus) ... These people have better cars then many of us who are putting nearly 60 + hours in a week ... The system needs a lot and I mean a lot of work

I can go on for hours regarding this however I will stop before I upset anyone
commodore64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: