Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

E30 M3 with Corvette LS6

1988 E30 M3....... with an LS6 and a 6speed

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...QQcmdZViewItem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02fb_1.jpg (23.7 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg 05d0_1.jpg (26.9 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg 095f_1.jpg (25.0 KB, 280 views)
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Very Clean! What kind of fire wall and tranny tunnel work needs to be done to fit a setup like that in there?

Jay
Old 01-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
zackman17
Banned

nice but i find it interesting that it has 14 records on carfax and 19 on auto check. otherwise it looks nice
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #4
ShortShifter
Sex Wagon

I wonder what kind of numbers it puts down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Only if you have an iVag.
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
elroy
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
I wonder what kind of numbers it puts down..
I've always considered that this car has an LS6 engine in it but in the name of full disclosure I actually started with a brand new 2002 LS1 engine which I competely disassembled and built back up to above stock LS6 specs. I installed a new LS6 intake manifold, reworked the heads to bring them up close to LS6 specs and I installed a cam which is considerably more potent than a stock LS6 cam. I made numerous other modifications to the engine which won't affect it's reliability or durability. It should have about 50 more HP than a stock LS6 engine. 1988 BMW E30 M3 in excellent original pretty stock condition except for the LS1 Corvette engine (new and built), 6-speed Camaro tranny (new), M-Roadster front and rear suspension and brakes, GC coil-overs and fully adjustable Konis. This vehicle has been my daily driver since 2005 and it has been boringly reliable but with about 450 hp and 450 ft/# of torque it is anything but boring to drive. email me (rheacox@earthlink.net) for a Word doc about this car and go to youtube: onexsculler The last 4 min of the video is about this car. It would cost you about $50,000 to build this car if you did all of the work and paid yourself a buck an hour and about $75,000, or more, if you paid soneone else to do it. Please do not make an offer on this car until you have read my Word doc detailing the thoughts and work that went into it. While I have total confidence in the reliability and driveability of this vehicle and would not hesitate to take it on a trip of several thousand miles I expressly do not guarantee or warrenty anything about this vheicle except for the facts I have stated about it in this ad, the craigslist ad and the Word doc mentioned above. I am not a professional car builder but I am a hotrod hobbyist who goes to great pains to do things correctly to my own personal satisfaction. The car is being sold "as is" and like I stated above It is my daily driver and has been since Oct. 2005. I will upload another video on youtube of me driving the car.

there was a report on the news the other day saying how carfax isn't that helpful at all considering their competition usually has more information than carfax. carfax tends to be behind in getting info from police and people. ie. an accident showed up 2 years after it happened because thats when the police department released that info to them.
elroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
b0jan
3rd Gear Member

sick

07 LSD - GM Stage 2...I/H/DP...Sportlines...260whp 241wtq

13.964@102.7
Best Trap 105.x
b0jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
prince1
on to the next 1

Send a message via MSN to prince1
woaw
great stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
lorenzo
1st Gear Newbie

just crazy!
lorenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #9
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Ftw

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: