Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Global Warming

http://ifglobalwarmingisrealthenwhyi....blogspot.com/
Old 01-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
prince1
on to the next 1

Send a message via MSN to prince1
its funny
but everyone knows extreame whether is a result of global warming though
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1 View Post
its funny
but everyone knows extreame whether is a result of global warming though
lol
its true..... everyone is accepting it now.....its just a matter of getting ppl to change their ways.....and hopfuly it will help a little

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
sirex
King Sirex

global warming is a crock of shit.
bigd posted a really good video about it.
"the great global warming swindle"

its all bullshit to make the middle class morons pay and pay and pay new taxes, and create a whole new industry to get more tax dollars.
thats all.

and im not saying this because its really cold outside therefore global warming doesn't exist.

NO im saying global warming doesn't exist because I have not seen any SOLID, FACTual EVIDENC that global warming exists. Infact every fact that has been shown on the media, has been counted by 100 times that many scientist across the world. Even looking at historical charts there have been global warming and cooling periods.

I DO agree on cutting down on NO3, Ozone, smog, sute, sulphur. Why? This stuff has nothign to do with global warming, has alot to do with causing cancer in our lungs and makeing it hard to breathe when the weather is warm. Its bad. It causes acid rains/etc. Much different then global warming.

CO2 is a natural occuring element. The fact that the government can suddenly tax is Amazingly retarded. The fact that we are all sitting here like keyboard warriors and believeing every peice of bullshit we are fed is amazing. Next they are going to tax us on the air we breathe because Humans create CO2 so will have a carbon tax on our selves. What a load of bullshit that our society has gotten to this point.

The worst part about it is that morons would rather watch "inconvinient truth" rather then pick up a book and get some common sense- since that would inconvinience them. Sad really.

Its like the guy "drinkingwith bob" said. Going green, is going broke. Just another scam that the government can tax the middle class on. We pay and pay and pay, while the politicans play and play and play. Sad state of affairs.

Last edited by sirex; 01-16-2009 at 11:11 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

i just watched the Al Gore's documentary. To be very honest, that guy and his documentary scared me sooo much. Its like he's determined to kill the V8

Long live the 440 6 pack
AceOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:04 AM   #6
TNation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post

its all bullshit to make the middle class morons pay and pay and pay new taxes, and create a whole new industry to get more tax dollars.
thats all.

and im not saying this because its really cold outside therefore global warming doesn't exist.

NO im saying global warming doesn't exist because I have not seen any SOLID, FACTual EVIDENC that global warming exists. Infact every fact that has been shown on the media, has been counted by 100 times that many scientist across the world. Even looking at historical charts there have been global warming and cooling periods.

I DO agree on cutting down on NO3, Ozone, smog, sute, sulphur. Why? This stuff has nothign to do with global warming, has alot to do with causing cancer in our lungs and makeing it hard to breathe when the weather is warm. Its bad. It causes acid rains/etc. Much different then global warming.

CO2 is a natural occuring element. The fact that the government can suddenly tax is Amazingly retarded. The fact that we are all sitting here like keyboard warriors and believeing every peice of bullshit we are fed is amazing. Next they are going to tax us on the air we breathe because Humans create CO2 so will have a carbon tax on our selves. What a load of bullshit that our society has gotten to this point.

The worst part about it is that morons would rather watch "inconvinient truth" rather then pick up a book and get some common sense- since that would inconvinience them. Sad really.

Its like the guy "drinkingwith bob" said. Going green, is going broke. Just another scam that the government can tax the middle class on. We pay and pay and pay, while the politicans play and play and play. Sad state of affairs.
amen, amen, amen. Global Warming is an industry built on fear, its an industry for researchers and scientists. Thousands and thousands of jobs rely on global warming. By the way, I have quite a few copies of the Global Warming Spindle on DVD if anyone wants any...
One good volcanic eruption can have more impact on the global temperature than a decade of human emissions.

Last edited by TNation; 01-17-2009 at 02:06 AM.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:35 AM   #7
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

Please don't misunderstand what I'm about to say, but wouldn't it be great if we were allowed to shoot people based on the retardation without being clinically diagnosed as a retard? If it were so, shit like this wouldn't be happening. It is my assumption that global warming is just another catalyst in the grand scheme of developing new hyper-growth sectors to fuel the desire of the wealthy to get even more wealthy. Naturally as such the government takes it's share, and naturally when the smoke blows over wheter the event happened or not everyone will insist that it was probably a good idea anyway. If you need an example take Y2K. Governments around the world spent god knows how much money on electronic generators, flashlight, food, blankets and all the other bullshit that was associated with it.

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:37 AM   #8
coolhand
Banned

Fact that global warming exisis. Since the last ice age the globe has been warming.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:39 AM   #9
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post
Please don't misunderstand what I'm about to say, but wouldn't it be great if we were allowed to shoot people based on the retardation without being clinically diagnosed as a retard? If it were so, shit like this wouldn't be happening. It is my assumption that global warming is just another catalyst in the grand scheme of developing new hyper-growth sectors to fuel the desire of the wealthy to get even more wealthy. Naturally as such the government takes it's share, and naturally when the smoke blows over wheter the event happened or not everyone will insist that it was probably a good idea anyway. If you need an example take Y2K. Governments around the world spent god knows how much money on electronic generators, flashlight, food, blankets and all the other bullshit that was associated with it.
Maybe the percautions they took paid off.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand View Post
Fact that global warming exisis. Since the last ice age the globe has been warming.
Is it global warming due to CO2, or global warming due to nature on its own course? Which one is it?
Old 01-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #11
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Before the ice age, the earth must have been warm right? then i guess we should all be shit scared seeing as how Global warming is kicking around and then... The big freeze will come back

If the government was so worried about the enviroment and global warming, they would have private jets, they'd sit their asses with everyone else on a normal plan that carries 300 instead of 3. They wouldnt need these super high end cars shofering them around everywhere they go. Im supposed to ride my bike around everywhere I go to save the enviroment, while they loaf in the back of their Super comfy private jet? **** that

Jay

Last edited by spoony_prelude; 01-17-2009 at 12:05 PM.
spoony_prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #12
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Quote:
Is it global warming due to CO2, or global warming due to nature on its own course? Which one is it?
thats a good point....but we cant really say for sure, 'cause none of us have been around long enought to see the weather as it used to be (200-400 years ago). also ony reacently have humans started to record the weather every day....whether or not its totaly our polluting that is causing global worming or not, none can say for certain, but im sure its not helping the situation either way......

flickr
craigIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
Manimillion
Photographer

My sig tells you what I think about global warming.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
i just watched the Al Gore's documentary. To be very honest, that guy and his documentary scared me sooo much. Its like he's determined to kill the V8

Long live the 440 6 pack
LONG LIVE THE HEMI's AND THE LS'S of yesteryear.....
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Quote:

thats all.

So the "inconvenient truth is a lie??? melting ice cap???your above statement is so god damn ignorant...

El Nino back in 1999 ring a bell?? wasnt it 22c in december???
the green house effect and our ozone layer is not a worldwide government plot to steal tax payers money???? give me a break!!!!

watch the movie again... is what ill prescribe. if you still dont believe in it. you need help.

im sure when who ever made the first car said "EVERYONES GONA HAVE ONE" everyone thought he was a complete ****tard.
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: