Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-05-2009, 11:44 PM   #121
chromius
6th Gear Member

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, some stuff came up and it just wasn't in the cards. I've just been non stop busy this past week.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it next weekend.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #122
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Wow good turn out gents! So my car will be on the road come may if everything works out for me.. I'm going to Vancouver for a few weeks, so iIm bring my car in to get my coolant line fixed (while I'm gone) and a possible airlock in the system that keeps overheating my engine within 10 minutes! Hope to see you guys soon!

PS: Adam where have you been on msn? Hows the house???

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #123
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar318is View Post
Haha, Got a new laptop and haven't gotten around to installing MSN. Maybe I'll try and get that on this week.

New house is Awesome, spent last week trying to get settled and unpacking so it feels like home now, just a few boxes left to do upstairs, setup the office, then I get to start on the Garage.

Hoping to get my grill next weekend, so I will setup a BBQ shortly after once it gets warm enough outside.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #124
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
Haha, Got a new laptop and haven't gotten around to installing MSN. Maybe I'll try and get that on this week.

New house is Awesome, spent last week trying to get settled and unpacking so it feels like home now, just a few boxes left to do upstairs, setup the office, then I get to start on the Garage.

Hoping to get my grill next weekend, so I will setup a BBQ shortly after once it gets warm enough outside.
sweet!! let me know when you want a pool done... very good price
ecuconnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #125
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar318is View Post
Wow good turn out gents! So my car will be on the road come may if everything works out for me.. I'm going to Vancouver for a few weeks, so iIm bring my car in to get my coolant line fixed (while I'm gone) and a possible airlock in the system that keeps overheating my engine within 10 minutes! Hope to see you guys soon!

He's alive!!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #126
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post

Can't wait!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #127
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsBmw View Post
sweet!! let me know when you want a pool done... very good price
Haha...might be an issue getting a back-hoe into the yard...Would probably have to tear down my neighbor's house first.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #128
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

if you have 4feet between the house we get in and get out in under a day ... we do some surious tight dig's... Ask Lee but ya someday maybe... even have crained in a excavator and loaded a crain bucket all day.. If ya got the doe you allways get the hoe

Last edited by ecuconnection; 04-06-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #129
chromius
6th Gear Member

Yeah, I don't even know if I have 4 feet haha. Although, after looking at my survey's that I got from my lawyer, it seems my next door neighbor built his fence where he shouldn't have, so I guess if needed I could get that taken down in which case there would be enough room.

Either way though, I don't think I'll be getting a pool any time soon haha
Old 04-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #130
ecuconnection
6th Gear Member

cool well I can't wait to stand inside your bbq
Old 04-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #131
Jamil20
3rd Gear Member

Congrats on the house, Adam.

We're still looking. Everything is retardedly expensive in Ottawa right now.
Jamil20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #132
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

You moved in already? For some reason I thougt the move in date was late april. Anyway congrats on finally getting a house!!
oldskool3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #133
chromius
6th Gear Member

Thanks guys. I'm definitely loving it, but at the same time, I now know what house poor means...haha. Home depot, Canadian Tire, and Ikea are gonna be my death. Over the last week I can't even count the times I've been to each of those places, and each time I end up walking out spending way way more than I was planning when I had walked in.

Jamil, just keep looking and something will eventually come up. Took me a long while before I finally found the one for me.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:54 AM   #134
jeffrie
Addict

^^ just need to find a way to lower your standards (with the wifes permission) to something you can tolerate till you make the cash needed for what you want.
And with that in mind... to speed up the BBQ date just say "BRING YOUR OWN BEER AND MEAT", learn from Lee, supplying beer and food hinders progress, but set a date and we'll show regardless.

Current Mods....X-Brace, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust, 17/225/45 M3 Replicas, HotBits Adjustable Coil Overs, 40% LSD 3:91 Diff, E30 Gearbox, Boosted.
jeffrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:32 AM   #135
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrie View Post
^^ just need to find a way to lower your standards (with the wifes permission) to something you can tolerate till you make the cash needed for what you want.
If I lowered my standards then I'd have to sell the Bimmer too though

Luckily I don't have to ask the wife's permission yet, she's got her own house to worry about. So any monetary holes I dig myself into I have only myself to blame

Really I'll be fine though, I was mostly just surprised at how quickly little things for the house can add up so damn quickly.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: