Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #61
zackman17
Banned

you know you drive an e30 when you get into another car and you push hard on the gas pedal and the car lurches forward then you realize your not in your e30.

you know you drive an e30 when the crevice between your seat and console is all stained because of spilt coffee.

you know you drive an e30 when your passengers seat has coffee stains on it.

you know you drive an e30 when your headliner has rust stains on it because your rusted sunroof is leaking.

you know you drive an e30 when you post a thread titled "looking for "i" or"is" lip"

you know you drive an e30 when you spend more time and money on it than your girlfriend.

you know you drive an e30 when your license plate lights are all corded and the metal around them is rusted.

you know you drive an e30 when your trunk seal is broken.
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #62
slimjim
Almost Sideways

you know you drive an e30 when u use the tow hook on a daily basis
Old 01-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #63
Nguyen_E30
0011 0001 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
you know you drive an e30 when the crevice between your seat and console is all stained because of spilt coffee.
haha!
Nguyen_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #64
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Score, none of these apply to me. (I pm'ed someone about the lip though)
Quote:
you know you drive an e30 when you get into another car and you push hard on the gas pedal and the car lurches forward then you realize your not in your e30.

you know you drive an e30 when your passengers seat has coffee stains on it.

you know you drive an e30 when your headliner has rust stains on it because your rusted sunroof is leaking.

you know you drive an e30 when you post a thread titled "looking for "i" or"is" lip"

you know you drive an e30 when you spend more time and money on it than your girlfriend.

you know you drive an e30 when your license plate lights are all corded and the metal around them is rusted.

you know you drive an e30 when your trunk seal is broken.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #65
kungfucious
1st Gear Newbie

some worth repeating...
  • You know you drive an E30 when girls are all excited you drive a BMW, but then you have to talk them down because it's not even close to what they're expecting.
  • you know you drive an e30 when you keep a strait(sic) face like nothings wrong when u break down in the middle of the road.
  • You know (or knew in my case) you drive an e30 when your passenger asks if birds are in your dash when you turn the heat on.
  • You knwo(sic) you drive an e30 when you use the trunk for central locking because none of the other locks work
  • you scrape more ice off the inside of your windows than the outside

omg!! i love u guys! i love u guys sooooo much! and to think it was only mine who hated me so much. ive never felt more included. thank you brothers!

new ones:
  • you know you drive an e30 when your left calf cramps up like hell each time youre stuck in traffic
  • you know you drive an e30 when each time you open your glovebox, you remind yourself youre too cheap to buy that damm flashlight
  • you know you drive an e30 when you pray before using the jack
kungfucious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #66
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfucious View Post
some worth repeating...
  • You know you drive an E30 when girls are all excited you drive a BMW, but then you have to talk them down because it's not even close to what they're expecting.
  • you know you drive an e30 when you keep a strait(sic) face like nothings wrong when u break down in the middle of the road.
  • You know (or knew in my case) you drive an e30 when your passenger asks if birds are in your dash when you turn the heat on.
  • You knwo(sic) you drive an e30 when you use the trunk for central locking because none of the other locks work
  • you scrape more ice off the inside of your windows than the outside

omg!! i love u guys! i love u guys sooooo much! and to think it was only mine who hated me so much. ive never felt more included. thank you brothers!

new ones:
  • you know you drive an e30 when your left calf cramps up like hell each time youre stuck in traffic
  • you know you drive an e30 when each time you open your glovebox, you remind yourself youre too cheap to buy that damm flashlight
  • you know you drive an e30 when you pray before using the jack
that ****ing jack...... i needed to jack up my old acccord after the balljoint snapped i put the jack under cranked it up it slipped put a big dent in the rocker and bent the jack to ****. since then i havent used that pos jack.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #67
zackman17
Banned

you know you drive an e30 when you can see all the wires and such by your pedals because you don't have a knee panel, because it broke or your car never came with it
Old 01-20-2009, 11:20 PM   #68
5thseries
biggerthen3

Quote:
that ****ing jack...... i needed to jack up my old acccord after the balljoint snapped i put the jack under cranked it up it slipped put a big dent in the rocker and bent the jack to ****. since then i havent used that pos jack.
LOL, those jacks held up my bros e30 for like 6 months doing rear end work!.. i fell asleep under the car, and im here
5thseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #69
Arash
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgmorr View Post
...when your crotch is scorched and wet from holding that cup of Timmy's while you drive.
LMFAO!! gold!
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #70
Arash
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thseries View Post
LOL, those jacks held up my bros e30 for like 6 months doing rear end work!.. i fell asleep under the car, and im here
lol wtf? how can u fall sleep under the car?
Arash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #71
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
He's a cat?

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #72
slimjim
Almost Sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash View Post
lol wtf? how can u fall sleep under the car?
ive done it....when its one of those humid days, no wind, +20 outside, close to night time, burning out from a "seshion" 1 hour ago.....it happens lol.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #73
InfiniteDice
14 Years with the E30

I've felt the urge

All day under the car, the only thing that kept me from passing out was the never ending scampering of bloody ants.
InfiniteDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #74
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iignite View Post
You know when you're in an E30 when you gotta smack the dash to make your temp gauge work.
lol i thought i was the only one lol

I find smacking, in general, corrects a lot of problems in an ethirty...
-temp guage - smack! fixed!
-ashtray light - smack! fixed!
-fan speed > 1 - smack! fixed!
-foglight - smack! fixed!
-reverse lights - fiddle the shifter while in gear - smack! fixed!
-g/f says ur too aggressive when ur 10 kms over the limit - smack! fixed!...J/K! Like my airfreshener says (which ironically my g/f bought for me): Get in, Sit down, Shut up, & Hang on!

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #75
BigD
the misanthropist

When you can get parts for food:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: