Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #16
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
It's jackasses in parking lots, lineups to get in, arriving stupidly early to try and get something they have only 10 of in the store - the list goes on.

I hopped online at 8PM Dec 24th when they opened the online boxing day deals and processed the only thing I wanted in seconds.

You got lucky with your "pleasant" experience. I dare you to walk in to any shopping place right now at this time and tell me if it's pleasant. Maybe at 5 or 6 AM when all the deal hoppers are out there, it might be less hectic. Right now - I guarantee it's crazy. My wife's gone out - we'll see what she says when she gets back.

And you didn't get what you went for - you said you wanted a DSLR which was sold out.
well actually no it's not bad i was at the bay and zellers today at noon then i went back to future shop to get another memory card for my other cell. 10 min line up at future shop. i waited in line at the bay and zellers for about 2min. I knew we wouldn't get the dslr because it was a door crasher i got there 5 min after 6am not 5 hours before.
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:24 PM   #17
prince1
on to the next 1

Send a message via MSN to prince1
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
so who is heading out early to either future shop or best buy to snag a few deals. im heading out to see if i can get my hands on the garmin gps unit with a 4.3" screen for 169 i believe... on that note who as well as me dint get any boxing day flyers. my uncle lives about 5min away from me and he dint get any flyers either.
i got the same one
but no line up
apparently bestbuy has a best buy mobility store in sq1
and they had it there
no line up
walked in and out in 3 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #18
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1 View Post
i got the same one
but no line up
apparently bestbuy has a best buy mobility store in sq1
and they had it there
no line up
walked in and out in 3 mins
SOO DIFFICULT WASN'T IT. lol I changed my mind i want to just wait and get a really good one because i will be using it allot. i was thinking of a 7" one or something that has good software. and good user interface.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:33 PM   #19
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
yeah my uncle wanted to get a dslr but they were sold out by the time we got there 5 min after 6am we did however get the last canon 10 megapixel camera for 169 including tax. memory cards are so cheap it's crazy he also got a 16 gb sd hc (high Capacity) card for 19.99 i got a 4gb micro sd memory card for my touch pro it cost 9.99 what a steal. i do agree they dint have many good deals this year. yeah i looked up the flyers lastnight. i got the paper a hr ago = FAIL
All that stuff's still in plenty availability online.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:34 PM   #20
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
All that stuff's still in plenty availability online.
im sure it is
Old 12-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #21
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
im sure it is
So go buy your DSLR
Old 12-26-2008, 01:36 PM   #22
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
So go buy your DSLR
i dint want a dslr i have access to a nikon d70s it's my uncle that was thinking about getting it but he bought a regular digital instead.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #23
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

i bought a samsung 22" widescreen monitor(t220) today at futureshop. it was 200 plus tax.

i would of shopped more, but im hungover. haha
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:56 PM   #24
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
Got a harmon/kardon receiver and 5.1 speaker set... saved $450 (compared to what they have the regular prices listed at). The reciever was the last one and I had to wait while some d-bag decided between it and another one, almost 45 min. But thank god they chose the one I didnt want. Aside from that, it wasn't too bad around 2 pm. I went to the ajax future shop, thought it might be less busy.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #25
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Send a message via MSN to Bavaria Send a message via Yahoo to Bavaria
drove my aunt around for boxing day, i just noticed that there are a lot of shitty drivers out there that dont deserve to own a car, cant drive or even park.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA ****ERY
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #26
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria View Post
drove my aunt around for boxing day, i just noticed that there are a lot of shitty drivers out there that dont deserve to own a car, cant drive or even park.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA ****ERY
Speaking of driving around aunts. My aunt is visiting from Minnesota, we went to go see a movie. on the way home a truck slightly came close to my lane. She freaked on me. Then at the lights the light turned green and i accelerated then she yelled at me because according to heri accelerated too fast. there was no one else on the road the intersecting street is a small side street. i was like for **** sakes. im trying to drive can you stop distracting me it's the same when you tell me don't say oh look at that because you cant handle distractions while driving. then at the next lights i was like for **** sakes how about i just go turn in my ****ing license and buy a ****ing bike because i am sick and ****ing tired of driving in this god dam city with all the ****ing idiots. the light turned green i stood there for 3 seconds i was like there is that long enough and the person behind me started to honk. she dint say anything else to me at all.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #27
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

i know, my aunt is scared of speed, i was doing 60 and shes like whoa easy up, im like aunty its 60 in a 60 zone, we are fine, i told her i was gonna go on the highway, she wouldnt let me loooool
yea tons of shitty drivers out there....makes me shot someone
Old 12-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #28
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria View Post
i know, my aunt is scared of speed, i was doing 60 and shes like whoa easy up, im like aunty its 60 in a 60 zone, we are fine, i told her i was gonna go on the highway, she wouldnt let me loooool
yea tons of shitty drivers out there....makes me shot someone
oh how i hate driving in this city it was nice in the falls but you get the ocasional stupid ****ing tourist.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #29
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

be happy you dont live in markham, or north york (where i live) tons of shitty drivers, they buy brand new M cars and AMG cars and cant drive for shit, when my dad came from oversees hes like "thats an nice AMG, why is that driver such a slow ass?"
Old 12-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #30
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

They are going to have boxing day sales all week. Retailers are hurting and have to move product.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: