Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #16
prince1
on to the next 1

Send a message via MSN to prince1

sum1 shoudl give that old faggot a kick in his asss for christmas. WTF would the point of getting insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:31 PM   #17
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Understated View Post
Don't know about that.

He's proposing 'unsafe drivers' who didn't take into account adverse weather conditions should be forced to foot the bill for accidents themselves. At least thats what initial reports were saying....this article doesn't go into it too much though.

Tstar.com:http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/557629

Sounds like he's backtracking on his initial statements about letting insurance companies off the hook...HMMM
well, anyone who doesn't drive properly in the winter is bound to have an accident.......unsafe driving, same thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #18
VIPness
2nd Gear Member

I heard about this shit too over the radio. Just a matter of time now until it gets so ****ed up we all sell our cars and houses and move to less ****ed up countries.
VIPness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:52 AM   #19
JunzieB
Wants more powaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Nope, he was talking about the driver footing the bill instead of the insurance co.
That's ridiculous! What's the point of insurance if you can't have a damn accident? Regardless of whether or not it's the individual's fault.

What are they going to introducre next? If you're speeding and get into an accident you're not covered?

F'ing turds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luis View Post
Ever seen what the people in finland have to do to get their license?
something like 3 months are spent on a skid pad before hitting the streets.
Yeah, I was watching a documentary on that one day. I thought it was ridiculous how it snows almost half the year here and our new driver's don't even know WTF is oversteer or understeer much less being able to get themselves out of a skid.

I actually asked one of the teenagers that i used to manage at McDonald's what would they do if their car starts to oversteer and the individual actually said "I don't know, i just hope i don't hit anything." I was like great, Ontario's driver education at it's best.

You teach me how to parralell park and place grave emphasis on it during my examination but you don't teach me about vehicle dynamics or car control?

Quote:
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by JunzieB is his alone and does not reflect the opinions of Maxbimmer or any members thereof. JunzieB is not responsible for any hurt feelings that may develop during the reading of his posts.
JunzieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:13 PM   #20
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Heard earlier today that Foolian Fantino lied big time about the crash numbers which made him come up with this stupid idea.

He claimed 3000+ crashes from friday night to monday morning
the real number was 800.
The OPP didn't sound to happy with him.

Time to get the real numbers on this so called "street racing" law.
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: