Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: wshould i replace the license plate bracket even tho it's not my fault
should i buy a license plate holder 3 8.82%
tell him to go screw himself 30 88.24%
go thru insurance 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #16
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
that's what i was thinking. never called the police never reported it. Is there a time period that you have to report accidents? i have a witness my buddy was in the car with me
Ok let me break this down for you...

It's good that you have a witness with you... that will help out a lot... However he has 24hours from the time of the accident to report it. If he fails to report the accident in that timeframe he will not be able to pursue a claim... But I don't understand how you did not request his information if you gave him yours... that may come back and bite you in the ass. When did this exactly happen>??

MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #17
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post

It's good that you have a witness with you... that will help out a lot... However he has 24hours from the time of the accident to report it. If he fails to report the accident in that timeframe he will not be able to pursue a claim... But I don't understand how you did not request his information if you gave him yours... that may come back and bite you in the ass. When did this exactly happen>??
i did get his info
i just went outside wiped down the back end and my rim has deep scratches wich have left black scuffs and scraches in it and i have 2 nice scratches on my back door i guess im off the the reporting ctr
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #18
zackman17
Banned

[quote=punnzzells;1241946]tell him that he can lick your hairy sack and that he should slow the FALK down... hang up with him... go to the collision reporting centre, report it, and then he will have to file in 72 hours or else he's going to get charged with leaving the scene...

F him b4 he F's you...![/QUOTE
i will be doing that i guess thanks for the info mike
Old 12-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #19
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

make sure you file an accident report... don't want him telling the cops it was a hit & run if he gets pissed at you
Old 12-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #20
zackman17
Banned

picture of said damage to my rim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RIM DAMAGE.jpg (269.5 KB, 124 views)
Old 12-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #21
prince1
on to the next 1

Send a message via MSN to prince1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
tell em "Santa said NO"

+1
lol
but really tell him to **** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
Yo man, I got $6000 in my bank account, and I could buy any car i want
Ya man with $6000 in the bank, you're really balling arnt ya
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #22
M3_Kid
2nd Gear Member

tell him 2 **** off....wtf is dat he pullz da light n u gotta pay for the damage?!?!
M3_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #23
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
tell him to refinish your wheel and he'll pay for the plate. if he says no then don't pay for his plate.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #24
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Go to the dealer, get a quote for a NEW rim. (probably 7-800$).

Tell him you'll substract the licsence plate holder from what he owes you, and you're going to your doctor tomorrow because your neck hurts (he ran a red and hit you).

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:27 AM   #25
zackman17
Banned

ok at 4:30 i get a call and i tell buddy i have damage to my rim he goes well your going to have to go report the accident because i just did a few min ago. So i was like buddy are you kidding me you dint inform me. He says you never got back to me. I told him yeah i spoke to you at 3. you could at least give me a cpl hours He goes well i dropped the car off at mini. so i went to the reporting center. 5min! after i got there HE RANDOMLY SHOWS UP. I was like what are you doing here. He says he is here to report the accident. Everyone in the room was looking at us cause i started to bitch him out. I said wait you told me you reported it and you brought your car to mini this was at 430 pm it is 9pm. he never answered me i asked him what mini said. he told me that he needs a new bumper because there is a small crack. I said what price did they give you he goes oh i they said they would let me kno! (everytime i need something from a dealership they can tell me the price right away! i believe he was bullshitting about actually going to mini)

Then i am sitting in the booth beside him and he was like yeah he went thru a red light i have a witness there was a lady standing on the corner i have her info here. I was like excuse me! we talked for a good 10 minutes there was NO ONE ON ANY CORNER AND NO ONE ELSE SPOKE TO YOU and when i got in my car you also got in yours and drove away. Again he had no comment. I spoke with my friend(witness) who also saw him drive away he said there was no one standing outside on any of the corners. so now i have to call my insurance company tmrw and explain the issue because he lied.

He even said that the road conditions were dry yet the street he was on(small side street) was covered in snow and the lane i was in was also covered in snow. I spoke to the officer about this and he simply said that is his story and this is your story. deal with your insurance company. ohh the bullshit people makeup. so pissed right now.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:36 AM   #26
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
ok at 4:30 i get a call and i tell buddy i have damage to my rim he goes well your going to have to go report the accident because i just did a few min ago. So i was like buddy are you kidding me you dint inform me. He says you never got back to me. I told him yeah i spoke to you at 3. you could at least give me a cpl hours He goes well i dropped the car off at mini. so i went to the reporting center. 5min! after i got there HE RANDOMLY SHOWS UP. I was like what are you doing here. He says he is here to report the accident. Everyone in the room was looking at us cause i started to bitch him out. I said wait you told me you reported it and you brought your car to mini this was at 430 pm it is 9pm. he never answered me i asked him what mini said. he told me that he needs a new bumper because there is a small crack. I said what price did they give you he goes oh i they said they would let me kno! (everytime i need something from a dealership they can tell me the price right away! i believe he was bullshitting about actually going to mini)

Then i am sitting in the booth beside him and he was like yeah he went thru a red light i have a witness there was a lady standing on the corner i have her info here. I was like excuse me! we talked for a good 10 minutes there was NO ONE ON ANY CORNER AND NO ONE ELSE SPOKE TO YOU and when i got in my car you also got in yours and drove away. Again he had no comment. I spoke with my friend(witness) who also saw him drive away he said there was no one standing outside on any of the corners. so now i have to call my insurance company tmrw and explain the issue because he lied.

He even said that the road conditions were dry yet the street he was on(small side street) was covered in snow and the lane i was in was also covered in snow. I spoke to the officer about this and he simply said that is his story and this is your story. deal with your insurance company. ohh the bullshit people makeup. so pissed right now.
this is why you either report it RIGHT away or have them sign a piece of paper admitting fault
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #27
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
this is why you either report it RIGHT away or have them sign a piece of paper admitting fault
next time i will be calling the 5-0
Old 12-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #28
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Kid View Post
tell him 2 **** off....wtf is dat he pullz da light n u gotta pay for the damage?!?!

What the ****?!?
Old 12-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #29
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamE30e View Post
What the ****?!?
i kno
Old 12-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #30
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post

Not true, you are allowed to more then 24 hours if both parties agree to negotiate. Most times tho there is proof supporting this like the fact that he has some strangers information and the damage to the cars. Personally I would report it to cops but not insurance and then take him to small claims for new rim(if you care). A police report will prove that you didnt hit and run, a hit and run BTW is a criminal offence along with DUI.

I reported an accident to cops once before didn't get any tickets and as a result insureance had no idea.

Last edited by coolhand; 12-23-2008 at 03:51 AM.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: