Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-08-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
TMA
2nd Gear Member

Brand New Michelin Pilot Tires 225/50R17. See Pictures!

Up for sale I have a set of brand new Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 high-performance all season tires. These are "take off" tires. For those who don't know what "take off" means, basically they are tires that were mounted on rims, and then removed right away for various reasons. In this case, someone bought a brand new car from a dealership and had the dealership install different rims and tires. So the original tires (these ones I'm selling) were removed before they were even driven on. These tires cost $250 plus tax if you buy them at any tire shop or dealership. They are very high quality Michelin tires. I am selling them for a very good price for just $500 for the set. No Tax! They still have the coloured lines on them and rubber hairs that show they were never used. They are absolutely perfect! Call 416-528-6499. Thanks for looking!

TMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

These are GREAT All season tires I had them on my VR last year and they are great all around tires! Price is not bad either!!

Bump
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
TMA
2nd Gear Member

A few potential buyers today, but nothing went through. Still for sale, would like to get rid of them quickly. Anyone want?
TMA is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: