Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
Fel
Not Banned

What's going on in here..? Holy hell....

Looks like things are turning good again though, props to Paul for being a man and admitting wrongdoing. Hopefully everyone can walk away happy.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #17
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Send a message via MSN to Bavaria Send a message via Yahoo to Bavaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5JABIJ8 View Post
Well considering that Skydome did you a favour because your "lebanese" friend did not want to get his hands dirty or have his employee spend time on that car and kept on dicking you around. If I were you i wouldnt be complaining. They did you a favour of working on your car from DAY 1 unlink Charlie's place where the car sat outside for 2 1/2 weeks for nothing! just because they were too lazy to move it on floor jack or maybe because it was not a M series so it was not worth touching...

Skydome had the car moved in same day on one jack. So really you want think about who really screwed you over. Of course your going to team up with your lebanese buddy because he's fueling your anger with you. I still don't think you should be complaining. It's Charlie that screwed you over

I know Im the one that referred you to Bimmersport and Skydome. But that is also the last time I deal with Bimmersport or BS. After this happend I told you to go to RMP or even European Kar but again you did not listen you just had to go back to the BMW Boutique where they are now telling you transmission is now Leaking and slipping.. Yeah so they lost a MAF BIG ****ing deal AT LEAST skydome did not treat you like shit... They worked on your car FROM DAY 1. As for the hoses are really ****ing kidding your crying over something that cost 10-25 a hose. I would replace all hoses when doing a swap anyways. You can call a lawyer or the ministry but the end result is your at fault. You paid and I bet you don't even have a recepit to prove any work they did so you lose. They can simply deny everything. Hell they can even say the car was never there. GOOD LUCK

Front end of your hood was scratched while it was at charlies and you know it.. You mentioned that to me in person so don't try to blame Skydome for that either.
1) the hood that was outside on the car that was scratched up turned up to be not mine, i asked charlie to put it on there because i dont want any neighbouring shops calling and towing it looking like that.

2) i dont care what it costs, im already spending too much money on a car, how professional is it to lose parts? they can deny having it there? sure they can...if they do, it will show how low some will go

3) i didnt go to rpm because he wanted to charge me so much after he saw the wiring that lucky did, he was goin to charge me 500 min for labour and more for parts

4) lucky charged me a 1000 for the damn swap....fair much? comeone now.
my "lebanese" connection tells me how it is, i dont care of the fact hes lebanese, its nice tho, i dont mind, makes me feel like im back home, he just knows what the **** hes doing, lucky was all confused, and he didnt even put the new rad on, the one installed now is the old one, so what he lost the maf, u said you were going to start your own shop, if your gonna think like that, you're the one thats going to need the luck not me.
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #18
5JABIJ8
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
What's going on in here..? Holy hell....

Looks like things are turning good again though, props to Paul for being a man and admitting wrongdoing. Hopefully everyone can walk away happy.
^ Thank you.. Again I will admit I was frustrated and angry myself and should have thought about what I was writing but anger sometimes gets the best of me. I'm usually a very claim person. Again truly sorry that I did what I did. In closing Bavaria has his car now so hopefully he can enjoy it now and put everything in the past behind us. As for Bimmersport I really hope you accept my sincere apologies and Understand where I am coming from.

Thank you Infamou$ Chris for your kind word as well I really appriciate that too.

Bavaria. Your right now that this has left a bad mark on my name I am not sure if business will even go the right way I will most likely need all the luck I can get now. I was hoping to do business with Bimmersport but from the looks of things that's out the window too now. With bimmersport out the window I guess Eurostyle and Highline will not do business with me either now since they are both good friends with Bimmersport. So with this whole ordeal I really have lost a lot. I let my anger get the best of me just trying to stand up for my friends shop that's all. I am sure if someone had posted something like that about Bimmersport his friends would stand up for him too. That's all I was trying to do man.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
MiroE36
6th Gear Member

anger gets the best of all of us... you are human after all, and like a respectable person you are making amends for your mistakes which is the single most important step.

I don't think that you have lost as much as you think, don't get me wrong bimmersport has all the right to not want to deal with, but they will come around, if you are man enough to stand for what you have done, others will respect that, but you have to give it time. Experiences like these build character, dont treat it like the end of something, its just another lesson this world has to offer.

Best of luck and hope all works out well for everyone.

P.S. if you regret making a post, it might be a good idea to delete it
MiroE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #20
5JABIJ8
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post
anger gets the best of all of us... you are human after all, and like a respectable person you are making amends for your mistakes which is the single most important step.

I don't think that you have lost as much as you think, don't get me wrong bimmersport has all the right to not want to deal with, but they will come around, if you are man enough to stand for what you have done, others will respect that, but you have to give it time. Experiences like these build character, dont treat it like the end of something, its just another lesson this world has to offer.

^ Thanks.. Believe me I was in the process of deleting it was already too late by then.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #21
bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroE36 View Post

You kind of took the words out of my mouth..

Apology accepted Paul, but word of advice from a long time business owner to an entrepreneur...mistakes do happen, it's how the matter is dealt with which determines who comes out on top. From experience in this industry, mainly competition brings out the worst in shop owners (although it may be all smiles on the outside), being able to control your situation in a way that can please your customer, partners and of course your business account without taking a cheap shot like bad mouthing competitors work or false claims (no offense intended to any readers) is the key to running a successful, honest and legit business - after all we are all "hagglers" in a way, between honesty/fairness and scamming people is up to the person.

I'm sure Eurostyle and Highline will still do business with you (but I can't speak for them, nor would I influence their opinion) but beleive me, there has been complications (may not be so serious) between us. In the end, all we are here to do is work together to get all our own jobs done - and thats something that will keep you in business for a long time.

BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE
Specializing in BMW parts and service
905-670-9200

www.bimmersport.ca
bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #22
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

group hug anyone?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #23
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
If there's more "Got ass" girls, than I'm in on this hug.

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #24
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

after meeting u, you and i need to search for some nice chocolate
if u know what i mean
Old 12-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #25
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria View Post
after meeting u, you and i need to search for some nice chocolate
if u know what i mean
LOL! We're bound to get some in two hawt e34's

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #26
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

4) lucky charged me a 1000 for the damn swap....fair much? comeone now.
my "lebanese" connection tells me how it is, i dont care of the fact hes lebanese, its nice tho, i dont mind, makes me feel like im back home, he just knows what the **** hes doing, lucky was all confused, and he didnt even put the new rad on, the one installed now is the old one, so what he lost the maf, u said you were going to start your own shop, if your gonna think like that, you're the one thats going to need the luck not me.[/quote]

I wouldnt call that a "swap", correct me if i'm wrong, but they didnt even get the car running! So all that was done was physical removal of one engine, and droping another one in! This should be $500-700 tops! AND lost your MAF, so -$150 for you!

But you have more luck then one of my customers, who got charged $1800 to swap a 320 to a 328 (that i sold, in perfect condition), took them ONE month to do the swap, and at the end it would not start, with 0 compression in one cylinder! Once again Bimmersport was left cleaning up the mess, and making things right...After that, i only guarantee engines installed by Bimmersport.
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #27
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5JABIJ8 View Post
^ Thank you.. Again I will admit I was frustrated and angry myself and should have thought about what I was writing but anger sometimes gets the best of me. I'm usually a very claim person. Again truly sorry that I did what I did. In closing Bavaria has his car now so hopefully he can enjoy it now and put everything in the past behind us. As for Bimmersport I really hope you accept my sincere apologies and Understand where I am coming from.

Thank you Infamou$ Chris for your kind word as well I really appriciate that too.

Bavaria. Your right now that this has left a bad mark on my name I am not sure if business will even go the right way I will most likely need all the luck I can get now. I was hoping to do business with Bimmersport but from the looks of things that's out the window too now. With bimmersport out the window I guess Eurostyle and Highline will not do business with me either now since they are both good friends with Bimmersport. So with this whole ordeal I really have lost a lot. I let my anger get the best of me just trying to stand up for my friends shop that's all. I am sure if someone had posted something like that about Bimmersport his friends would stand up for him too. That's all I was trying to do man.
Paul, what you have to understand is that in business all you have is your reputation, and how you deal with people/problems/situations...The automotive industry is more then knowing how to spin a wrentch...Everything you say and do can make or brake you, its only a matter of time before your actions catch up to you. I must say, you are off to a bad start, and it might take a lot of work to recover from the things said and done, but everybody has a second chance. We all make mistakes, its how we deal with them that makes all the difference...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:43 AM   #28
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

fil, u better get me a manual or im going to feed u shawarmas till u explode lol jk
keep a look out for me fil.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:05 AM   #29
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

I can see this thread being "CLOSED" if this keeps up.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:10 AM   #30
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
hahhahahahaha.... we should call this website... as the Rondell turns!

lol!

DRAMMMMMMAAA!!
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: