Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #46
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
I take a Tundra over a F series any day.
yea eeh?
same manufacturer of the tundra,
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...body-rips.html

Last edited by AceOfSpades; 11-26-2008 at 07:34 PM.
AceOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #47
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Man that is a sexy F series.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #48
W2WDETAILING
Banned

update:

ok so i had it fixed at georgetown chrysler. i also noticed my rear left upper control arm was loose. i have on file before warranty expired of noise in the rear end on that side, so dealership changed front right lower control arm, rear upper control arm and did a 4 wheel allignment. cost me about 800 dollars. i drive out of the parking lot go down the street, and it is pulling to the right.

so i went to the mall parking lot that is nice and flat it was still pulling. so i went back the mech said oh your tires are over sized i told him it doesent matter how big my tires are it wouldnt cause me vehicle to not drive straight. (the tires are brandnew they have less then 20km on them. so he then rudely asked me if i have ever heard of road crown.

i told him it was still pulling in a flt parking lot. he road tested the car. came back in and told the service advisor to rebook it for service then i asked him what the issue was he said it's not pulling but your steering wheel is crooked. i asked why it wasnt done properly the first time. he got very defensive im prettysure he was the mech that did the alignment.

so i left it there went back home and waiting for a call. so if any one says try another dealership this is the 4th dealership i have been to since i have had the vehicle. now i have to fax the bill to head office to see if they will reimburse me. ohh i will never ever buy a chrysler product again oh and my wheel berring is making noise now. the mech said he heard it too..GRR
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #49
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Why did you make a new account?

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #50
coolhand
Banned

680 News stated today that Chrysler is the least reliable out of the big 3.

/me shakes his fist
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #51
zackman17
Banned

updaate on this aswell it has now been a month at 2 days since i faxed the invoice and it has yet to be reviewed. for re reimbursement. i have been calling every 3 days or so some excuse keeps coming up i tried calling today since they have been on holidays since the day before fkn new years and the line was not accepting any calls this allways happens with them it's like they dont want to deal with clients so they make thier line busy wtf is up with this..my seat belt keeps un buckling after the dealership said it's fine..my engine is starting to make a louder knocking noise!!!!!!!!!! a noise i complained about 10months ago.... i will be going to the dealer to have these items inspected and i will be requesting an engine rebuild i change the oil every 3000km this car is just one big piece of SHIT....
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #52
daytona
6th Gear Member

Same as my situation,my mechanic told me there was a manufacturing defect on my daily car (Chrysler),the rep from Chrysler even mentioned they had numberous complaints about a attachment bolt on the struts that cannot be removed unless its cut off.So my mechanic phones the department that handles these complaints and he "promised" to respond in 2 hours..2 weeks later and no call,so he phones back again and the rep said the lines are overworked and expect a month wait???..he fighting to get Chrysler to pay for the repair since its a safety hazzard.You think Chrysler gives a chit?...the lines are always busy now..I think they took the phone off the receiver
Old 01-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #53
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Same as my situation,my mechanic told me there was a manufacturing defect on my daily car (Chrysler),the rep from Chrysler even mentioned they had numberous complaints about a attachment bolt on the struts that cannot be removed unless its cut off.So my mechanic phones the department that handles these complaints and he "promised" to respond in 2 hours..2 weeks later and no call,so he phones back again and the rep said the lines are overworked and expect a month wait???..he fighting to get Chrysler to pay for the repair since its a safety hazzard.You think Chrysler gives a chit?...the lines are always busy now..I think they took the phone off the receiver
they line is still busy i tried again today.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #54
zackman17
Banned

The line is open. they say there are very busy that us why the phone line is busy...i got no insight as to what is taking so long but they are still processing my fax...Chrysler sucks them being so busy just proves it

Last edited by zackman17; 01-06-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #55
zackman17
Banned

Angry Chrysler fails once more

Ok so i missed a call from Chrysler because i was at work i called back and... the dud asks me to confirm my address( which i do every single time i call.) i told him my address is *3*30 4th line "ACTON" Ontario. and the postal code is L7J 2L8. he says that is incorrect. i was like wtf it hasn't changed what are you talking about it was right the other day. He says i have *3*305 fifth side rd. "GEORGETOWN" Ontario the postal code i have on file is L7G 2LE... so any ways they sent the ****ing cheque to THAT address. CHRYSLER IS THE MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:52 PM   #56
zackman17
Banned

it's now the 28th of january....i still haven't received my cheque...
Old 02-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #57
zackman17
Banned

well i finally got my money from chrysler.. i dont like the letter they sent with the cheque... I told them to send the cheque to my mom's house instead they re sent the cheque to my dad's house but i guess they just reprinted the letter with the correct address but didn't change the date on the letter head.. i got it wed. here is the letter does anyone else find this a little rude? "we realize that vehicle service expense cannot allways be predicted and as such, they are often dissapointing to the owner."

balljoint and a rear joint go at 60,000km? that's not really normal im sorry mb if the vehicle was older but for a 2007 that is bs.

"we hope this cheque will convince you of our commitment to quality products and customer service"

quality products..yeah right in one year i had this done to the jeep

1 unfixed headlight wiring issues
2 engine mounts 45,000km
3 transmission 60,000 km..i think
4 tierod ends 45,000km
5 alternator 45,000km
6 front right balljoint/control arm
7 control arm left rear (bad joint)
8 unsolved engine noises
9 vehicle lost power on garden city skyway. etc light came on
10 air conditioner sounds like blow dryer once and a while. no fix
11 still makes grinding noise in low accelerate/de accelerate.
12 seatbelt still unlatches itself while driving or it you pull on it. no fix it's fine apparently
13 and the computer has been reprogramed more than a dozen times
and many other things that arent listed.

but hey you gave me the money that you owe me for warranty work. but hey it had definitely convinced me one thing allright! and that is to never buy a chrysler vehicle again in my life .. and they have horrible customer service you cant even get a hold of head office lines are allways busy. oh well im glad the bs is over...for now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chryslerletter.jpg (207.6 KB, 47 views)
Old 02-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #58
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
What a joke... oh god..

Sorry man when you were signing papers to purchase this POS... Didn't warning bells keep going off in your head???

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:02 AM   #59
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

I hate to say it BMW Canada is not much better.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #60
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I take a Tundra over a F series any day.
Not me F series over Tundra any day.

F series has been around for decades and have a great track record. Tundra is new and no record so far.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: