Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #31
zackman17
Banned

Angry Chrysler employees are fkn retards!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i called chrysler at 1pm today told the lady i wanted to speak to "nick" because he has not called me back. she said he was busy and that he would call me back i told her i couldn't wait for his call because he doesent like to call back. so i explained myself to her and she was like you need to have the car inspected by a chrysler dealership i told her i had it inspected and they said that the balljoint is about to fall out and not to drive the vehicle at all! so she said who inspected it i told her georgetown chrysler did. she was like so why din't the fix it? i was like BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND OUT IF IT's COVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was like your out of your warranty i then stated that it was reported front end nock on bumps and it's documented on file. she then said so why wasnt ir fixed by craig hind i told her they dint do it when the had the chance too. then she said so you have to bring it to a chrysler dealership to be inspected. "at this point i had more than enough" i said I DID she was like when i was like 2 days ago and nick hasnt called me back she was like well your going to have to rpay for it i was like excuse me! no im not i was told it's covered under warranty before my warranty expired she was like so why dont you get it fixed under warranty i was like OMFG IM CALLING TO FIND OUT IF IT'S GOING TO BE COVERED, she was like ohhh just pay it and fax us the bill and we will pay you back.

I was like NO do you think im that stupid? she was like that's the only thing you can do i was like i want to speak to your manager she was like you cant i was like you beter transfer me to your ****ing manager she was like i can i was like transfer me to nick. she replied that he was with a customer. SO i told her to have him call me. 4:00 comes around still no phone call. i call back ask to speak to him he is "busy with a customer" she asked how she can help then i explained myself again she was like you should see if the dealership will fix it out of goodwill i was like are you ****ing kidding me mb if it was a bmw dealership but not a chrysler dealership. anyways i need to kno i need my vehicle driveable and nick ISNT CALLING ME!!!!

So she was like what needs to be fixed i told her the balljoint i explained the whole ****ing story to her. she was like so it says here you purchased aftermarket tierod ends from a third party that is why they wont do it under warranty i was like HOLY **** I HAD MY TIERODS CHANGED AT CRAIGHIND IN LATE AUG so she is like so what is the problem? the have to be changed again? i was like jesus christ are you even listening to me. she was like so the tierod ends on the jeep are not mopar ones they are the aftermarket ones you bought? right? i WAS LIKE NO!!!!! she was like so what is the problem i was like NOTHING TO DO WITH TIERODS. she is like where are the tierods you bought i was like in my garage because i cant find my reciept to return them. she was like ohh i see. well just go take it to the dealership and get the balljoint fixed i was like the only way to replace the balljoint is to put in a new control arm and im not paying 500 plus 100 something a hr to replace something chrysler said they would pay for! she was like just fax us the bill i was like but is chrysler going to pay me wait why dont you pay for it and chrysler can pay you back.

She was like no i was like ohh cause you kno that they arent going to pay for it? she was like that is not standard procedure i was like ok how about the dealership pays for it and gets the money from chrysler she is like they wont i was like that doeent make sense then she put me on hold and my cell died..... i called back but i was too late they close at 4:30..these people that work at chrysler are so F!@#$%G STUPID IT's UNREAL. it's enought to make you want to kill someone. sorry for the long post guy's F#@&^$*)%$*& I HATE CHRYSLER WITH A F@^#%% PASSION F#@& (^

Last edited by zackman17; 11-21-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: fixed some spacing so it's less painfull to read!
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:51 PM   #32
zackman17
Banned

as of tonight i am signing up on various boards and jeep forums and i will be compiling a video of some things i am also going to contact local media and if need be taking this to court. the battle begins!
Old 11-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #33
mirek
6th Gear Member

blogspot.com biatch
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #34
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

AceOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:42 PM   #35
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
blogspot.com biatch
thank you i will check it out.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:42 PM   #36
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
mmmmm cookie, i feel like saying to the next retard at chrysler umm i hear mcdonalds is hiring because you are more qualified to work there or maby not never mind ..lol
Old 11-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #37
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
mmmmm cookie, i feel like saying to the next retard at chrysler umm i hear mcdonalds is hiring because you are more qualified to work there or maby not never mind ..lol
Yeah you should do that, record it too, i think it would make a hilarious clip.

mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:03 AM   #38
zackman17
Banned

Quote:

yeah your right it would be sooooooo funnny! not i am kidding btw im trying not to be rude to these idiots but it's hard when you talk about one thing then they ask you why your calling after you explain yourself 5 times then they start talking about tierods? i swear to god they are idiots!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:21 PM   #39
TNation
Banned

Quote:

you've got an attitude.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #40
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

Send a message via MSN to ZHP_Bimmer05
Ive seen most of those parts and how they are made, Its all about Quantity, not Quality. They still use a lot of old technology to create those parts, old machines. Now the company is not doin so hot. They are laying off people like crazy. Company name is SKD
ZHP_Bimmer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #41
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Doesn't all the N.American car makers have an ombudsman you can go to if you run your complaint up the flagpole and nothing gets resolved?

'04 645cic
'05 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CCSB 4x4
'00 740i Sport
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:05 AM   #42
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
the tundra would be my first choice but price wise im leaning towards a f250

I take a Tundra over a F series any day.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #43
TNation
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
I take a Tundra over a F series any day.
no kidding hey! great trucks.
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:28 PM   #44
zackman17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slemmer View Post
Doesn't all the N.American car makers have an ombudsman you can go to if you run your complaint up the flagpole and nothing gets resolved?
if they dont give me a resolution im going to be liiking into it
Old 11-26-2008, 01:07 PM   #45
zackman17
Banned

Unhappy

ok so update on my battle with head office. I finally got a hold of nick from chrysler headoffice, he told me i will have to go ahead and pay for the repairs. I am "invited" to fax them the bill and they will then think about reimbursing me. so i asked him the chances of being re imbursed he had no comment. i told him so basically i will pay for it then fax the bill and you guys wont give me anything and i will be ****ed. he was said we will assess the situation i was like ok. so i got a quote the balljoint comes with the control arm, so the cost + labour and taxes is about 800 including a alignment. **** I HATE CHRYSLER

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: