Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
Supra3330
Cheaaaa

2008 335i Rims

So I have a2008 335i, I was looking to get a set of winter rims and tires for it before the real snow came. So I went on a search and found a guy with some rimes from an M3. I discussed with him about the fitment on an 08 335i, So after a day he came back and said after talking with a dealership that they should fit on it. I figured a dealership(assuming he went there) would be right. Well I got the rims on, and planned on going for a ride. I Put it into gear and before I took the ebrake of I heard a noise. So I just stopped right there because I didnt want to ruin/wreck/scratch/screw anything up.

I guess to make this post shorter and cut down on this boring story, but I am looking to find out the bolt pattern for a 2008 335i, and possibly if anyone is selling of knows where I can get some good rims and winter tires for the ride:-)

Thank's ahead of time....
Old 11-10-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
gps360
1st Gear Newbie

You should use 17 x 8 wheels with 5 x 120 bolt pattern offset ET35. The snow tire sizes should be 225/45/17 all corners. Go to kijiji.ca and some retail shops are selling the winter tire package. However, it may too late to get the brand and size you want because most of them already sold-out!
gps360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
ctgazer
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ctgazer
what year m3 did they come off of? noises could be from anything considering you did jack the car up so the suspension has to settle again.

if its from an e46m3, chances are itll fit fine. offsets are eet35 for a normal fit. cant go smaller than some 17" wheels as the brakes are big and even then some 17" wheels wont fit..
ctgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
swbatte
1st Gear Newbie

I went through exactly this last year and bought a rim/tire combo from Cross Avenue Auto in Oakville. They fit my 335 perfect and look great. I'm on my second season with them now. 905-845-0666. I paid $2000 installed.
swbatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: