Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #16
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
Next time you decide to tail me, be prepared to buy me a new car. I hope you enjoyed me sticking on your ass after you passed to show off to your little slut in the back seat.

Nice brake testing by the way, your stupid 18 yr old ass can't even do that right, and lastly beautiful swerve over gravel at 120km/h to get on the 403 after I intimidated your stupid ass. Your lucky your back end didn't break lose and you didn't barrel yourself and your high school friends to your deaths. LEARN TO DRIVE AND IF SOMEONE IS GOING TOO SLOW FOR YOU YOURE FREE TO PASS THEM YOU STUPID CHILD.

rant over.
This kinda sounds like the douchebag that i encountered with a Max sticker on his car. Tried sliding out a turn actin like a cool ass and ends up almost loosin his ass end, and the "slide" turned into a beautiful pendulum!!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #17
Mikey83
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30blue View Post
what you don't realize is that going 60 on a major highway is probably even more dangerous than tailgating.
x2

if someone is tailgating me (which is rare) I just drive normal , dont even think different or dirve different. I dunno why people get so mad ..... enlighten me??

Fast lane = 120+
Med lane = 110-120
Slow lane =100-115

thats my rules when you have min/no traffic, if you aint doing the min. get the fack outta the way (aka move to right).

This is highway talk

2003 745Li Titanium Sliver Metallic w/ Black Interior
PDC, ACC, Cold Weather Package, Convenience Package, Sunshades, Comfort Seats, Logic 7 Sound Package.
21" OEM Style 128, Angel iBright V3 w/ Matching Fogs, H&R Springs, BTUM8000, LED Side/Front Markers, White Bulb Interior/License Plate,
Stealth Bulb Signals, 15mm Rear Spacers, ACS Style Roof and Trunk Spoilers, Debadged
Mikey83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #18
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

well for starters i was doing 120 in cruise control in the center lane minding my own business, when out of nowhere i have a 325 e46 on my ass swerving left and right.... im like wtf is your issue, continue to drive, it persists, then finally he passes me and doesn t go faster then 130 , i am aggrivated so i pull on him hard, little slut whore in the back seat turns around and is staring out the back window, so i slam on my highbeams+ hids, blinding the **** out of them. They try to brake test me but its a measly touch iof the pedal and i don t let off , i am right on their ass. Last min, the idiot swerves off the 401 onto the 403, going over the gravelly median and its a hard sweve as if to loose me? not that iw as going to go out of my way and follow the children.

^^The problem is that i don t want to be involved in a collision, i just don't. when a 18 yr olf child is doing that to you, one wrong move and he is in you. thats the problem.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #19
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30blue View Post
what you don't realize is that going 60 on a major highway is probably even more dangerous than tailgating.
seems a little presumptuous of you to tell me what i do or don't realize.

As ALWAYS, i'm not telling people what to do. I'm telling people what I do. You have to be VERY careful to do that, and you better be paying really careful attention to the road. But in my opinion, its much safer to slow down to 60, as if someone is really tailgating me (less than 2 feet from my rear bumper), i can actually see behind them with my rearview mirrors, so i can see if someone's coming up really fast. Also, this way, if there's an emergency infront of me, and i slam on the brakes, whoever is tailgating me will likely hit me doing 50-60, instead of 110-120.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #20
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Lol. I have seen this kind of bmw drivers many times. Makes me get out of bmw scene. Also when he is doing 120 + and tailgating you. Why not move over in the right. Maybe he would continue going in the left and not have to cut you off to merge on to other highway. I would have moved over. Let him do whatever he wants to do.....

His back seat slut? We live in a very materialistic world where young women are whoring them selves for materialistic purposes. It is something that you should have seen many times until now. Now is her time to make some profit from her , because after 30 , they will be expired.....
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #21
coolhand
Banned

If you guys do this shit in the passing lane then ur fags, just ****ing move over. Its there for passing not there for driving in. Go drive in Europe and you will realise that these Europeians actually have a brain. BTW, if somone threw anything out their sunroof at my car I would eventually get infront of them and test the shit out of their breaks.

Also driving with traffic is ****ing annoying as shit because these people don't seem to realise that doing this keeps cars closer together and therefore more danger just speed up a little or slow down a little and move the **** over.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #22
Junaid
4th Gear Member

I tend to go 120-130 in the fast lane and when someone is coming up quicker i move over and then when they pass just continue to go on where i was, the only time i am on someones ass is when i need to switch lanes and the exit is coming up but even they i have a safe braking distance i can see their rear bumper/tires so i dunno if that is tailing or what not
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:21 PM   #23
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
I dont drive "in the fast lane". I only use the left lane for passing, if i'm in the left lane its because i'm going around someone, at which point i'll move over to the right. In most of the civilized world, this is how people drive. There's actually signs all over the place (more in the US than here, but there are some here) that say, "left lane is for passing only".

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #24
e30blue
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
Lol. I have seen this kind of bmw drivers many times. Makes me get out of bmw scene. Also when he is doing 120 + and tailgating you. Why not move over in the right. Maybe he would continue going in the left and not have to cut you off to merge on to other highway. I would have moved over. Let him do whatever he wants to do.....
+1 on moving over and let the douche do what he wants to do.
e30blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #25
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Throwing pennies out of the sunroof has got to be the dumbest, most immature thing to do. Karma is a bitch.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #26
Bimmerette
3rd Gear Member

There's a difference between someone trying to pass you and someone riding your ass when there IS an opportunity to switch into the fast lane. Often times I see people tailgating me when other lanes are available, this is what I don't understand.
Bimmerette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:53 PM   #27
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerette View Post
There's a difference between someone trying to pass you and someone riding your ass when there IS an opportunity to switch into the fast lane. Often times I see people tailgating me when other lanes are available, this is what I don't understand.
Yes, that's annoying as hell. I also hate it when I'm going 40 in a 40 zone, and someone is riding my ass wanting to go faster. In a damn neighbourhood with kids running around.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #28
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe View Post
Throwing pennies out of the sunroof has got to be the dumbest, most immature thing to do. Karma is a bitch.
+++1000 on this one!!! What if the dumba$$ lost control and crashed, like the guy in Milton last summer, and YOU get blamed for being involved in an accident causing death!!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #29
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

i disagree, i was in the center lane, the slow lane and passing lane were both opn, it was 2 am, im sorry there is absolutely no reason for me to be tailed, or for me to mover over.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #30
Bimmerette
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Style View Post
i disagree, i was in the center lane, the slow lane and passing lane were both opn, it was 2 am, im sorry there is absolutely no reason for me to be tailed, or for me to mover over.
Yeah, that's dumb. Maybe he wanted to see your car up close?

Oh and I think edl was only kidding about the pennies. Well, at least, I hope so.
Bimmerette is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: