Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #16
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
If I ever get another e30 and kit it, it will be just like that. I have wanted to build one like that since 2003.
Whoa no way?! I remember seeing this picture before... on R3V maybe? hmm... too bad theres no full shots of the car that I have seen elsewhere on the 'net.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #17
andicanada
4th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to andicanada
go on www.e30.de on the left side go to Fotostories and select a year you have almost every version of spoilers on there with some real nice cars
andicanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #18
andicanada
4th Gear Member

Ok after 2 days off good work i was abel to take the engine out clean the engine bay get all the trims off and so on car looks kinda naked right now as i still wait for the quarter panels to be shipped, i get busy putting the engine together after the forged pistons arrived i noticed that they are 2nd oversize i order them for a regular bore so i have to dropp the block off again to get bored out to 87mm plus clearance for the rings
Old 11-19-2008, 11:20 PM   #19
andicanada
4th Gear Member

Ok after i finished all my other stuff what i had to do now i found some time for my stationwagen again,

i tryed to asemble the engine but the conecting roads from a stock s52 dont fitt with the pistons so i was ordering today some new fogerd conecting roads

The block was powder coted bored to second oversize and honed i think it looks real well

The old 3L M50 was taken out and the enginbay was cleaned from some small rust and not needed brakets where eliminated

The engine bay is gone be painted at first to put the engine back in at the same time body work will start

and i must say VAC Motorsports is a great company for any questions regarding engine and engeniering talk to chris there he is a good guy thumbs up for him

Old 11-20-2008, 12:12 AM   #20
everlast
if I lived . I would be ~

Hot damn man!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:18 AM   #21
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

this
is
some
hawt
shit!!!!

looking good cant wait to see this thing complete !!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:22 AM   #22
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

the big tires makes it look super aggressive.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #23
5thseries
biggerthen3

Are you still going to use the e46 m3 exhaust set up?
5thseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #24
andicanada
4th Gear Member

yep i only redo the exhaust piping upgrad to a bigger diameter and SS but still looking for a shop to get the material from
Old 11-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #25
andicanada
4th Gear Member

Enginbay is painted and ready to recive the engine for right now the Oil pan recived a oil drain .5 NPT female
further more looking right now(doing my resarch) for a oilfilter relocation and oil cooler unit
it should be not that problem and

when the conecting roads arriving i will put the engine back together right away and put that in

Also wondering right now how i could route the light harnes and ABS wire as i would like to have them out off the engine bay or cleaned up, i tryed to use the pvc flex hose it does look clean and good but the perfect solution would be to rout them betwen the fender and the engine compartment any idea about that or pic. wanne get that done tomorrow
Old 11-28-2008, 08:09 PM   #26
andicanada
4th Gear Member

ok recived my eagle H beam conecting roads today and started putting the engine back together i installed the pistons with roads and crankshaft i also put the head on man i did a compression test and yes i was so supriesed how much compression and how simular it can be with new parts

in the mean time the engine bay was painted flatt black and i raped all the wires in plastic lome so it looks nice and protects against dirt and so on

planed for next week is to put the engine back into the car and finaly starting sanding and priming the whole car when i get my parts from that fiberartz guy finaly that guy sucks so bad when i would have known that i would have bought my stuff somewhere else

i also recieved last week a deadline from the owner of the shop where my car is getting the overhaul done so it means prepping has to be done in 2 weeks and paint right after
so it looks like i have to do some night shift's now but i wanne get everything done for the next season

pic. will come when i have some more Time
Old 12-13-2008, 12:18 PM   #27
andicanada
4th Gear Member

ok i was working a littel bit more on my car after i finaly finished my house and all the other project's i was having at the same time.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #28
andicanada
4th Gear Member

the exhaust is gone be redone with larger SS pipe front to back and body work is still going on after i recieved the parts from fiberartz,the craftsman ship of the fiberglas panel is good but i was waiting for theys parts way to long (8 weeks)
engine is in everything is new on it head redone some nice oversize valves and some other stuff. oil pan was away to get welded (1/2 npt female for oil return) so i plugt the drain right now and the next stepp is getting the engine to work without turbo drive for 1500km brake in for the engine and performance check then MSII and after that Turbo
i wanne do that in steps to eliminate any bugs
Old 12-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #29
Wannabe
Northwood.

looks beautiful
2002 Dodge Durango SXT
1985 BMW 325e
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1995 Nissan Altima SE
1994 Mazda MX-6 RS
1984 Buick Riviera
Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #30
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Looks like lots of hard work and time. I can't wait to get myself into one of those projects.

Looking real good!

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: