Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-14-2003, 05:11 PM   #16
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Spartiatis

Isopure is the best tasting and 40 grams of protein per serving. I think it is 50 bucks. It is well worth it. You should get it. You will see better results. Oh and get chocolate, its the best one!
Spartiatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 05:28 PM   #17
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally posted by djcontra
thanks for all the input! I ended up ordering a container of 210 hydroxycut pills for only $49 off of http://www.supplementscanada.com/ so I can try it out. I think I recall the same ammount here in toronto was retailing for over $150, so I figured $50 isn't bad.

when i'm out at the mall today i'll probably pickup some protein shake (maybe for later on down the road if i get serious). I used to have creatine at home but i used
that up a couple years ago when i was more active =)

is whey powder the shake i want to get? any suggestions on brands?
#1... did you get Canadian Hydroxycut or the american version..cause if its canadian you just wasted your money

#2 Protein is GREAT.. if you work out hard and dont eat much/any carbs.

godd luck though.. it takes time but its well worth it
Old 02-14-2003, 05:45 PM   #18
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Quote:
Originally posted by Miguel
#1... did you get Canadian Hydroxycut or the american version..cause if its canadian you just wasted your money

#2 Protein is GREAT.. if you work out hard and dont eat much/any carbs.

godd luck though.. it takes time but its well worth it

it's probably canadian hydroxycut, but according to the specs they sent me, there are the same ammounts of each ingredients as I saw on an american website selling it.
Even if it's not the same, I'm sure it's not a complete waste of money, I'll just pop another couple of ephedrine with it and it'll be pretty much the same right? =)
djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 06:35 PM   #19
Miguel
...Delt Smash

The US version contains L-Carnatine and Chromium Picolnate (spelling?) which are illegal in canada but are the two KEY ingredients for wieght loss. The US version is much more potent.
I think its something like 3 can pills=1 american....

Anybody heard of or tried STACKER-2?
Old 02-14-2003, 06:51 PM   #20
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Quote:
Originally posted by Miguel
The US version contains L-Carnatine and Chromium Picolnate (spelling?) which are illegal in canada but are the two KEY ingredients for wieght loss. The US version is much more potent.
I think its something like 3 can pills=1 american....

Anybody heard of or tried STACKER-2?
ah well, i'll just need to see which version I got when it arrives on monday. At least I didn't spend $150 like GNC is charging for this size of container. If all else fails i'll try just an ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin mix, or i'll just try harder =)
Old 02-14-2003, 07:04 PM   #21
Dahero
2nd Gear Member

Yeah Miguel is right, those were the ingriedients I couldn't remember. The L-Carnatine and especially the Chromium Picolinate are an essentiall part of Hydroxy Cut's effectiveness. Good luck the Cdn version. You can also by Chromium Picolinate pills on its own. I am not sure how much they are or what company is good to buy them from but ask around and check it out.

Another great weight loss substance is Glembutorol (spelling?) it will just take of the weight. They give this substance to Horses as a cough syrup or something like that I think. It is hard to come buy as usually only veteranarians can get it. It is illegal and usually a lot of steriod users use this substance to tone up after they have used the juice.
I think this is right and if any of it is wrong I apologize.

Later
Dahero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 07:42 PM   #22
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Yes.... the Chromium picolonate is the stuff ya need mon!

Eat your carbs in the morning and try to snack with healthy meals every 2 hours so your metabolism is forced to constantly work.... DO NOT JUST HAVE PROTEIN! You need carbs, if you do not have carbs your body does not have complex sugars, hence your pancreas will stop the production of these sugars and you are now at a much higher... super high risk of becoming a diabetec.

You need just 40 minutes of running at least 3 times a week and you should notice a big deal of difference.

Wathc the higher impact exercises for your knees, liek a tred mill or stair climber. IF you can go to a gym and get on those elipsode machines... very low impact on your knees.

After all you need your knees to push in the clutch!

Mike.

Oh... and BOB... i still say F quebec. why? b/c I hate Rev Quebec!
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 09:06 PM   #23
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally posted by Dahero
Another great weight loss substance is Glembutorol (spelling?) it will just take of the weight. They give this substance to Horses as a cough syrup or something like that I think. It is hard to come buy as usually only veteranarians can get it. It is illegal and usually a lot of steriod users use this substance to tone up after they have used the juice.
I think this is right and if any of it is wrong I apologize.

Later
you mean CLENbuterol.. thats a steroid. you wont need it if you use the Hydroxycut correctly... and clen is USELESS on its own but thats a totally different subject.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:25 AM   #24
Bob Loblaw
Zee Frog.

I saw this this morning:

Yahoo! News
Old 02-20-2003, 12:51 PM   #25
bart320i
6th Gear Member

Dont' take Hydroxie Cut. There is a better product at GNC called Extreme Ripp. It's basically the same thing as Hydoxie cut but stronger so you only take 4 pills a day rather than 8. I went on 3 cycles and it worked good. This was like two years ago and since I've been going out with my GF I haven't been to the gym so I've gained some weight. Shit I'm at 240lbs. I wanna go back to 210
Old 02-20-2003, 01:11 PM   #26
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

i'll have to check that out.
In the meantime i did get my bottle of hydroxycut (american kind too!), and started using it as of yesterday. First impressions so far, is I have tons more energy, i dont feel so tired throughout the day, and i'm glad it's not making me edgy either.
Am going to try working out after the initial 3 day breakin period is over just to let my body adjust to these suppliments.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:53 PM   #27
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally posted by Dahero

Another great weight loss substance is Glembutorol (spelling?) it will just take of the weight. They give this substance to Horses as a cough syrup or something like that I think. It is hard to come buy as usually only veteranarians can get it. It is illegal and usually a lot of steriod users use this substance to tone up after tLater
hey Dahero

why can only vegeterains get this shit?? I want it too? what do i say to the people that sell it? who sells it?

any info would be great

thanks

Kal
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 02:19 PM   #28
Polish
6th Gear Member

best advice i can give is not take any of the drugs, like i read the thread and tons of drugs that are better than this one and so on, like every drug ****s you over in the long run, either your nuts shrink, you dont to eat, you become depressed, and so on, so just eat like a mother****er and work out like 5 days out of 7, eat mostly pasta foods that contain alot of pasta ingredients (dont know the names) but i read they help rebuild and give alot more energy for the workout, but the biggest thing you need is determination, like keep to it for 2 months and you'll be considerably more toned and ripped
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 02:21 PM   #29
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally posted by Kal
hey Dahero
why can only vegeterains get this shit?? I want it too? what do i say to the people that sell it? who sells it?
any info would be great
thanks
Kal
vet·er·i·nar·i·an (vtr--nâr-n, vtr-)
n.
A person who practices veterinary medicine. AKA someone that can prescribe and procure horse cough decongestant (essentially what clenbuterol is).

ve.ge.tar.i.an

\Veg`e*ta"ri*an\, n. One who holds that vegetables and fruits are the only proper food for man. Strict vegetarians eat no meat, eggs, or milk. Vegetarians can not get their hands on Clen.

Dont bother with Clen until after you tried an ECA (like hydroxycut), Clen can f uck you up and it has no benefit unless it is used in conjunction with other steroids.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:27 PM   #30
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

dont they give Clenbuterol to cows?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: