Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-14-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
330cio5 hassled by cops?

A few nights ago, I was walking on York Mills around 3AM when I saw cops pull over a nice black E46 coupe with black rims. Did they hassle you for not having the front plate on? Just wanted to see for what happened. My brother thought some chicks drove a car lol.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
330ci05
6th Gear Member

Wow, it’s the first time someone actually “spotted” me hahah, I feel special…. But yeah, unfortunately it was me, my luck without a ticket for the front plate ran out Sunday night, damn…. He was driving behind me for good 5 minutes and passed me slowly and then I know I was going to GET IT lol… and just my luck there wasn’t really anywhere I could turn but either way he would have fallowed me, but yeah just stopped in the middle of the road waiting for me, cause as soon as he passed me I seen the brake lights and I let off the gas just for fun,,, I know I was going to get it…. But he told me to take it to court and show them some kind off proof or something…. And NO the girl wasn’t driving the car hahaha… but there was one IN the car ….

But the real question here is, what are you doing walking around at 3 in the morning guy?? Lol
330ci05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:11 PM   #3
lvan
6th Gear Member

you

ha ha I knew it was going to be you lol. Yeah I was right beside your car when he pulled you over. I was like why is this dude on the island. My brother was saying that you were drunk for sure lol. But I saw when cops came out. The passenger side cop was Asian dude if I am not mistaken. It was funny how he poped out just to check out the car. I was thinking you ran a light, so they came after you. So at the end was the ticket for the front plate or something else? I think you got off easy because they got a call and stormed eastbound on York Mills.

O yeah to answer your question. I went to a house party at Bayview and Yorkmills. So I got smacked up with booze and walked home. I like to walk so I can sober up before i come in so parents don't yell at me. Also some taxis smell very bad.

As I noted, I could tell you had some chick in the passenger side lol. I just could not tell how hot she was. I am just curious how you ended up here because I think you told that you live in the east? I dont know what she is but Many Macedonian women are just hahahaha
Old 10-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
330ci05
6th Gear Member

lol how did you brother think i was drunk lol..... nah i don't drink or anything, so i don't worry about tht shit lol... but yeah i was with my lady at her brothers bday party at his condo, he lives at younge and 401, i didn't want to take the 401, i get stone chips really easy lol, but i see that was a BIG MISTAKE! hahahhaa.... nah i only got a ticket for my front plate, i saw the cop when he was way behind me, i wasn't speeding at ALL, doing 60 on the DOT lol..... so i don't see how i got off easy like you said hehehe....

so you live around tht area? sounds like you had a balst at the party ehh lol..... how old are you guy?

nah this one is not macedonian lol, she's mixed, some kinda white and asian, lol.... i guess i'll end up with one, so why not see whats OUT THERE lol.....

should have stoped and said hi lol.... while i was waiting for the pig to bring me my ticket lol.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
ha ha I knew it was going to be you lol. Yeah I was right beside your car when he pulled you over. I was like why is this dude on the island. My brother was saying that you were drunk for sure lol. But I saw when cops came out. The passenger side cop was Asian dude if I am not mistaken. It was funny how he poped out just to check out the car. I was thinking you ran a light, so they came after you. So at the end was the ticket for the front plate or something else? I think you got off easy because they got a call and stormed eastbound on York Mills.

O yeah to answer your question. I went to a house party at Bayview and Yorkmills. So I got smacked up with booze and walked home. I like to walk so I can sober up before i come in so parents don't yell at me. Also some taxis smell very bad.

As I noted, I could tell you had some chick in the passenger side lol. I just could not tell how hot she was. I am just curious how you ended up here because I think you told that you live in the east? I dont know what she is but Many Macedonian women are just hahahaha
Old 10-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
lvan
6th Gear Member

I guess the choice was between the front plate and stone chips. I am joking. To be honest , It was strange to see the car in the midle lane during slow traffic volume at night. So we expected the worst as being impared lol. It was a nice party just to get outta house and get some fresh air. I live 5 minutes from the place where you got stopped. I am 23 . It is not that bad to walk there. It's quite safe area with no public places where crackheads would hang out. Kinda of nicely islolated place. There is also a small park at bayview and york mills. It's cool to bring GF for some romantic walking and do some making out. It's not bad just like back home in my village.....

Next time, I will say hi so I can take a peek at Asian hottie.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
330ci05
6th Gear Member

i should take a look at this park you talking about

you must have saw me when i was facking around with the cop lol, he had stopped infront of me to wait for me to pass him so he could pull me over but i seen that and i slowed down too lol......then i stopped just infront for the light there near the bus stop going east... what side where you on?? from what you can SEE, she looks more white then asian, other then her eyes lol....

now i got to go to wait 2+ hours to make a court date
Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
///MG
3rd Gear Member

i'm pretty sure i've seen your car at UTM before too....
2004 Mitsubishi Galant SOLD
1993 Plymouth Duster SOLD
///MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #8
330ci05
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MG View Post
i'm pretty sure i've seen your car at UTM before too....
whats that?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #9
///MG
3rd Gear Member

clearly i'm wrong. i've seen a similar e46 at UTM (university of toronto in mississauga)

cheers.
2004 Mitsubishi Galant SOLD
1993 Plymouth Duster SOLD
///MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:37 AM   #10
330ci05
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MG View Post
clearly i'm wrong. i've seen a similar e46 at UTM (university of toronto in mississauga)

cheers.
no thats not me..... next time you see it could you take a pic, i wanna see how it looks, i was hoping that mine was UNIQUE, hehehehe
Old 10-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #11
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

Send a message via MSN to ZHP_Bimmer05
^^bro does ur bimmian think work like that?

2004 Mazda RX8 GT: 6spd VR
ZHP_Bimmer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
330ci05
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHP_Bimmer05 View Post
^^bro does ur bimmian think work like that?
yeah, i think soo.. hehehe

thats BULLSHIT how they just took it off, can't even send a pm or something.... and whats wrong with that anyways.... it's BULL, i'm telling you, BULL lol
Old 10-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #13
ZHP_Bimmer05
Photographer/DJ/Engineer

Send a message via MSN to ZHP_Bimmer05
agreed lol

2004 Mazda RX8 GT: 6spd VR
ZHP_Bimmer05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #14
countrybimm
peelin' not dealin'

thats funi shit, i dont keep a plate on my car, i just stuff it between the passenger seat and the console, and im always paranoid about it...tinted windows help, can throw it on the dash and play stupid lol
countrybimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #15
lvan
6th Gear Member

^ It does not work that was hehe. I had mine on dash too. Just like 330ci05 said, He made a U turn and just waited for me to pass. After I passed it , The cop came after me. I guess the only reason why he tailed his car for so long, the cop was not sure if it was Ontario car. There are many quebec bimmers too. There is gonna be time when you have to bend over. I just got lucky that boss17(Eddie) told me to take it to court and the pre-meeting judge thew it out.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: